Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusted 20:49 - Jun 25 with 3370 viewsAlexF

I know its been said, but I'm truly appalled today at the football authorities over Bury. They've now conclusively admitted they cheated last season. That they denied promotion to other clubs who played within the financial rules, yet they are allowed to keep the promotion, play in a more lucrative league, with a crumby 12 point deduction (4 wins from 46 games). What a fantastic example. If that represents the rules, they need changing....
Disgusted on 20:52 - Jun 25 with 3342 viewsjudd

Why, what's happened?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Disgusted on 20:54 - Jun 25 with 3330 viewsAlexF

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48761650
Disgusted on 21:01 - Jun 25 with 3292 viewsjudd

Disgusted on 20:54 - Jun 25 by AlexF

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48761650

Well, the bloody rotters

Disgusted on 21:07 - Jun 25 with 3246 viewsSuddenLad

This is a charter for cheats and it needs to be stopped as soon as possible. They should be liquidated as soon as possible.

Why should they escape with only paying HMRC 25% of the £1 million of PUBLIC money that they owe the Treasury ?

Many small businesses will be left reeling from this, just as they were last time they pulled this stunt.

They owe a coach company over £21k. They should use their own cars for away travel. They may have to do. Who is going to do business with this barrel of beggars and bandits ??

It's a joke and they must be laughing all the way to next season. Cheat, renege on bills, rack up many millions of pounds of debt, wheedle out of paying it and still play end up playing League One football.

How can that be right and how do other clubs feel - Mansfield - who missed the promotion bus by a whisker but played by the rules.

Get rid of them. They haven't learned their lesson from last time. No more chances. Local folk and businesses are unpaid and suffering as a result. May even fail.

How can any of this be acceptable to anyone ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Disgusted on 21:11 - Jun 25 with 3218 viewsAlexF

I cant imagine how this feels to the clubs that missed out...
Disgusted on 21:11 - Jun 25 with 3217 viewsblackdogblue

Disgusted on 21:07 - Jun 25 by SuddenLad

This is a charter for cheats and it needs to be stopped as soon as possible. They should be liquidated as soon as possible.

Why should they escape with only paying HMRC 25% of the £1 million of PUBLIC money that they owe the Treasury ?

Many small businesses will be left reeling from this, just as they were last time they pulled this stunt.

They owe a coach company over £21k. They should use their own cars for away travel. They may have to do. Who is going to do business with this barrel of beggars and bandits ??

It's a joke and they must be laughing all the way to next season. Cheat, renege on bills, rack up many millions of pounds of debt, wheedle out of paying it and still play end up playing League One football.

How can that be right and how do other clubs feel - Mansfield - who missed the promotion bus by a whisker but played by the rules.

Get rid of them. They haven't learned their lesson from last time. No more chances. Local folk and businesses are unpaid and suffering as a result. May even fail.

How can any of this be acceptable to anyone ??

Why’s this not added to the other thread going? Nothing new I’ve read?

Let’s get one of James poll votes of 150 pages 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Disgusted on 21:15 - Jun 25 with 3195 viewsAlexF

Disgusted on 21:11 - Jun 25 by blackdogblue

Why’s this not added to the other thread going? Nothing new I’ve read?

Let’s get one of James poll votes of 150 pages 😀

I guess its the confirmation of the FA's tepid position that irks me...
Disgusted on 21:19 - Jun 25 with 3173 viewsClivert

In the six years that they’ve been on this wild spending spree where they’ve been employing players that they couldn’t afford they’ve never finished aboved us.
Login to get fewer ads

Disgusted on 21:23 - Jun 25 with 3158 viewsTVOS1907

Disgusted on 21:01 - Jun 25 by judd

Well, the bloody rotters

How come nobody else has mentioned it?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Disgusted on 21:42 - Jun 25 with 3055 viewsjudd

Disgusted on 21:23 - Jun 25 by TVOS1907

How come nobody else has mentioned it?

Mentioned what?

I've been busy with my hibernating bears

Disgusted on 21:43 - Jun 25 with 3054 viewsdavidab2202

at this moment in time it appears to me that this is just a "proposal" as to how SD would like things to pan out,
Will HMRC accept this amount?
If they do is it not a precedent for anyone owing them money to offer 25% as a deal
Disgusted on 21:52 - Jun 25 with 3016 viewsjudd

Disgusted on 21:43 - Jun 25 by davidab2202

at this moment in time it appears to me that this is just a "proposal" as to how SD would like things to pan out,
Will HMRC accept this amount?
If they do is it not a precedent for anyone owing them money to offer 25% as a deal

It's fookin galling.

It depends on who the holders of 75% of the debt are and are these secured or unsecured creditors?

The charge holders appear not to be included in the CVA repayment proposals so the remaining debt has a significant proportion owed to Dale, almost 4 times that owed to HMRC, therefore they are fooked.

Disgusted on 22:03 - Jun 25 with 2960 viewsKenBoon

Come on now. Tomorrow can't come quick enough would be on page 132 now if this thread was in its proper place. Think about the football historians who will need that thread to report on bury's history. They would much appreciate it all being in the same place.
Disgusted on 22:05 - Jun 25 with 2950 viewsjudd

Disgusted on 22:03 - Jun 25 by KenBoon

Come on now. Tomorrow can't come quick enough would be on page 132 now if this thread was in its proper place. Think about the football historians who will need that thread to report on bury's history. They would much appreciate it all being in the same place.

It's the 25 pages in the 159 page thread rule

Disgusted on 22:05 - Jun 25 with 2949 viewsClivert

Disgusted on 21:42 - Jun 25 by judd

Mentioned what?

I've been busy with my hibernating bears

#Dontpokethebear
Disgusted on 00:04 - Jun 26 with 2720 viewsJumeirahDale

If the proposed CVA is accepted we only get 33 pages back, it's a bloody travesty.
Disgusted on 16:04 - Jun 26 with 2252 viewsoddjob007

The football creditors must be paid 100% rule is a joke, yet HMRC and small businesses will get 25%.

It also states £3.6m is owed to Dale, so he himself will get £900k when he bloody bought the sinking ship!

It completely stinks and I’m convinced Day and Dale are in this together.

*edit* missed this bit “while Dale states he will not be seeking the money owed to him by the club.” That’s good of him!!
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 16:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024