Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so to the Ipswich game... 10:04 - Nov 3 with 1240 viewsD_Alien

There's a dense fog hanging around the COA this morning

Ipswich had a free day yesterday (thanks bury) and will be looking to reassert their leadership of the division. Will we be able to prevent them? Much might depend on Ollie recovering from the knock that saw him subbed, though he tried to run it off, so there's some hope. (Sometimes its the hope that kills you.)

Some desperately needed clarity on Tuesday, whatever the result

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

And so to the Ipswich game... on 10:24 - Nov 3 with 1184 viewsDareToCalvin

Tuesday's game was going to be hard enough without the fact that Ipswich have had the weekend off. I would imagine it's highly unlikely we'll get anything from the game, especially given the players gave so much yesterday.
Still, I still believe on our day we can beat anyone and Ipswich have only won most games by the odd goal so it's not an impossible task.
And so to the Ipswich game... on 10:32 - Nov 3 with 1168 viewsboromat

And so to the Ipswich game... on 10:24 - Nov 3 by DareToCalvin

Tuesday's game was going to be hard enough without the fact that Ipswich have had the weekend off. I would imagine it's highly unlikely we'll get anything from the game, especially given the players gave so much yesterday.
Still, I still believe on our day we can beat anyone and Ipswich have only won most games by the odd goal so it's not an impossible task.

They lost a couple of games recently as well too Rotherham and Accrington. Their last games was the first win following those two games but it was against Southend. I'm pretty sure they would have preferred to play yesterday to try and keep the winning going. Hopefully the break might work in our favour.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024