Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Removal of the current CEO 21:06 - Nov 24 with 10113 viewsSI_Blue

Not sure about any planned protests but the time has come to remove the current CEO before too much damage is done. There are people who have in the past, taken action against the board ready to do the same again.

Nobody is against BBM and everybody is for the continuation of this club with sustainability and some much needed backing for new recruits in January. Signings that will not place the club in jeopardy in the long run. Nobody is against the Trust but more direct action is needed and if you cannot ramp the pressure up on the toy maker, then we will make sure he leaves by continued pressure and exposing him for what he is.

This club was here before DB and will be here after he is gone! As supporters we have a duty to be the custodians of the future and plan a replacement when the tide rises and washes this fraud out to sea.

He managed to slip the net given the sacking of KH and the fight for survival last season. Well what goes around comes around and people have not forgotten how CD was treated by these frauds and karma is a bastard when served correctly.

Long live our beautiful club, it is time for those who care to stand up and take action.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 21:10]

Backs Against The Wall Since 1907

Removal of the current CEO on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 5301 viewsfunkkk

Care to explain your issues with the man? Lots of people crawling out of the woodwork and moaning about him but little to no substantiation...
Removal of the current CEO on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 5254 viewsBrierls

Fook me, I didn’t know Che Guevara was a Dale fan!

What exactly has DB done wrong as CEO of Dale to warrant being removed? Genuine question.
Removal of the current CEO on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 5235 viewsrobbowood

Are you actually a Dale supporter?

I have never read such utter garbage for a long time and I say this as a long time supporter and shareholder

Your penultimate sentence suggests you aren't - as you haven't a clue as to what has happened at the club in recent times

You seem to be suggesting we spend money we don't have

On our crowds and budget that we are in Division One is a miracle in itself

You should be thankful we are in the Football League
Removal of the current CEO on 21:59 - Nov 24 with 5234 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 21:41 - Nov 24 by funkkk

Care to explain your issues with the man? Lots of people crawling out of the woodwork and moaning about him but little to no substantiation...

On what authority do you deserve any kind of answer, when all you muster is a question like woodwork?.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 22:00]

Removal of the current CEO on 22:07 - Nov 24 with 5194 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 21:58 - Nov 24 by robbowood

Are you actually a Dale supporter?

I have never read such utter garbage for a long time and I say this as a long time supporter and shareholder

Your penultimate sentence suggests you aren't - as you haven't a clue as to what has happened at the club in recent times

You seem to be suggesting we spend money we don't have

On our crowds and budget that we are in Division One is a miracle in itself

You should be thankful we are in the Football League

Shareholder? and why would you feel the need to include such a statement billy big balls? Does that add weight to your statement? Do not have a clue as to what has happened at the club? what makes you so special that other people do not know what has gone on. Where in my statement does it suggest spend money we do not have?

Maybe you need to read the statement again Billy.

Removal of the current CEO on 22:10 - Nov 24 with 5179 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 21:53 - Nov 24 by Brierls

Fook me, I didn’t know Che Guevara was a Dale fan!

What exactly has DB done wrong as CEO of Dale to warrant being removed? Genuine question.

Separate the wheat from the chaff Brierls...

Removal of the current CEO on 22:14 - Nov 24 with 5151 viewsBrierls

Removal of the current CEO on 22:10 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

Separate the wheat from the chaff Brierls...

You clearly think you’ve already done that, so why not enlighten us?

If the CEO is to be removed, surely there has to be reasons to do so?

I didn’t even know Chaff had a Gluten intolerance.
Removal of the current CEO on 22:18 - Nov 24 with 5124 viewsMass_Debater

Removal of the current CEO on 22:07 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

Shareholder? and why would you feel the need to include such a statement billy big balls? Does that add weight to your statement? Do not have a clue as to what has happened at the club? what makes you so special that other people do not know what has gone on. Where in my statement does it suggest spend money we do not have?

Presumably someone else wrote your opening post on this thread?
Login to get fewer ads

Removal of the current CEO on 22:18 - Nov 24 with 5123 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 22:14 - Nov 24 by Brierls

You clearly think you’ve already done that, so why not enlighten us?

If the CEO is to be removed, surely there has to be reasons to do so?

I didn’t even know Chaff had a Gluten intolerance.

You were doing so well which is unlike you, until you made your last statement.

Removal of the current CEO on 22:19 - Nov 24 with 5118 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 22:18 - Nov 24 by Mass_Debater

Presumably someone else wrote your opening post on this thread?

Do i take you seriously with a name like that?

Removal of the current CEO on 22:25 - Nov 24 with 5081 viewsMass_Debater

Removal of the current CEO on 22:19 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

Do i take you seriously with a name like that?

Yes please.

You've gone from writing like Shakespeare to a Tazzy-style.

Nice.
Removal of the current CEO on 22:28 - Nov 24 with 5062 viewsBrierls

Removal of the current CEO on 22:18 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

You were doing so well which is unlike you, until you made your last statement.

Everybody can see that you’re simply avoiding the direct questions I’m asking.

What exactly has DB done wrong as CEO of Dale to warrant being removed? Genuine question. Again.
Removal of the current CEO on 22:29 - Nov 24 with 5054 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 22:25 - Nov 24 by Mass_Debater

Yes please.

You've gone from writing like Shakespeare to a Tazzy-style.

Nice.

Maybe it has something to do with the standard of replies. I am bringing it down to your level. Now there will be no more replies, what has to be said will be done correctly and in the best interests of the club. You keep replying but there will be no more returns.

Removal of the current CEO on 22:35 - Nov 24 with 5015 viewsBrierls

Removal of the current CEO on 22:29 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

Maybe it has something to do with the standard of replies. I am bringing it down to your level. Now there will be no more replies, what has to be said will be done correctly and in the best interests of the club. You keep replying but there will be no more returns.

Well that’s rallied the troops.
Removal of the current CEO on 22:35 - Nov 24 with 5016 viewsSandyDrum

So basically because you've failed to start a revolution within 10 posts you've thrown your toys out of the pram and had a tantrum. Alrighty then.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Removal of the current CEO on 22:36 - Nov 24 with 5010 viewsMass_Debater

Removal of the current CEO on 22:46 - Nov 24 with 4970 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 22:35 - Nov 24 by SandyDrum

So basically because you've failed to start a revolution within 10 posts you've thrown your toys out of the pram and had a tantrum. Alrighty then.

The post has been made and it is immaterial what your thoughts are, there are plenty of people on this board who know the truth and i am not at liberty to state what that is. It would be foolish to write before taking it through the correct channels. Now let this be kept civil.

There is no revolution, and no mention of one.

Removal of the current CEO on 22:49 - Nov 24 with 4957 viewsSalegraham

Removal of the current CEO on 22:36 - Nov 24 by Mass_Debater

Someone from the other side of Heywood with to much time on try and drag us down to their level. F all to do on a weekend!!
Removal of the current CEO on 23:04 - Nov 24 with 4893 viewsrobbowood

Removal of the current CEO on 22:07 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

First of all my name isn't Billy so that's one fact you've got wrong for starters along with everything else you've said

Be honest you aren't a Dale fan and you haven't a clue as to what goes on at the club

You now say " there are plenty of people on this board who know the truth and i am not at liberty to state what that is". Well that really is hilarious

Kindly give us the names of "people who have in the past, taken action against the board ready to do the same again."

Kindly tell us where the money is coming from for "some much needed backing for new recruits in January"

Kindly tell us if you are a member of the Trust (I am)

Your say "Nobody is against the Trust but more direct action is needed" Kindly give us details of the "direct action" you are suggesting and no doubt the Trust will be more than happen to look at them

How many people are you speaking for when you say "we will make sure he leaves" and at the same time explain in detail what "exposing him for what he is" means

Tell us details of the 'fraud' you seem to know all about

Apart from yourself who else are you speaking for when you say "and people have not forgotten how CD was treated by these frauds and karma is a bastard when served correctly"

Go on, give us a detailed reply and give us even more laughs than you have already
Removal of the current CEO on 23:15 - Nov 24 with 4873 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 23:04 - Nov 24 by robbowood

First of all my name isn't Billy so that's one fact you've got wrong for starters along with everything else you've said

Be honest you aren't a Dale fan and you haven't a clue as to what goes on at the club

You now say " there are plenty of people on this board who know the truth and i am not at liberty to state what that is". Well that really is hilarious

Kindly give us the names of "people who have in the past, taken action against the board ready to do the same again."

Kindly tell us where the money is coming from for "some much needed backing for new recruits in January"

Kindly tell us if you are a member of the Trust (I am)

Your say "Nobody is against the Trust but more direct action is needed" Kindly give us details of the "direct action" you are suggesting and no doubt the Trust will be more than happen to look at them

How many people are you speaking for when you say "we will make sure he leaves" and at the same time explain in detail what "exposing him for what he is" means

Tell us details of the 'fraud' you seem to know all about

Apart from yourself who else are you speaking for when you say "and people have not forgotten how CD was treated by these frauds and karma is a bastard when served correctly"

Go on, give us a detailed reply and give us even more laughs than you have already

What is your real name Billy? i am just checking on you and at the moment you are unknown under that name to the trust? Will you be there tomorrow night?

Removal of the current CEO on 23:19 - Nov 24 with 4847 viewsMass_Debater

Removal of the current CEO on 23:15 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

What is your real name Billy? i am just checking on you and at the moment you are unknown under that name to the trust? Will you be there tomorrow night?

You just said you weren’t replying anymore,
Removal of the current CEO on 23:22 - Nov 24 with 4841 viewsMass_Debater

Removal of the current CEO on 23:15 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

Where? What’s happening?
Removal of the current CEO on 23:31 - Nov 24 with 4815 viewsSI_Blue

Removal of the current CEO on 23:22 - Nov 24 by Mass_Debater

Where? What’s happening?

As Ygritte would say " I know nothing"

Removal of the current CEO on 23:34 - Nov 24 with 4806 viewsJames1980

Removal of the current CEO on 23:31 - Nov 24 by SI_Blue

As Ygritte would say " I know nothing"

Or Manuel

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Removal of the current CEO on 10:29 - Nov 25 with 4350 viewsAncoats_Blue

Ugh. Another thread full of supposition about the board.

Can the people ITK (or pretending to be ITK) either share what they believe is shady or underhand about the CEO, board et al and cause for concern/ protest or can these threads be deleted?

"people have not forgotten how CD was treated by these frauds "

How was Dunphy treated?

"we will make sure he leaves by continued pressure and exposing him for what he is."
What is he (Bottomly?)?

"much needed backing for new recruits in January."
Agreed but we're in November so let's wait and see what happens.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024