Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with Matheson 08:28 - Jan 14 with 3413 viewsJames1980

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/51089767?__twitter_impression=true

Again comes across as a very grounded mature young man

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Interview with Matheson on 13:16 - Jan 14 with 1028 viewsD_Alien

Interview with Matheson on 13:12 - Jan 14 by Cedar_Room

I think what you're describing would be more accurately called a psychological test - the meaning in the context of the article to a test for the subject of Psychology was perfectly clear to anyone reading.

Of course it was clear, but still poor by the BBC - that's all i was saying

It's been the subsequent responses which have made a mountain out of a molehill

And psychology/psychological are interchangeable with regard to personality tests, just as test/exam are interchangeable, if you really want to be precise about it
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 13:17]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Interview with Matheson on 13:28 - Jan 14 with 988 viewsnordenblue

Interview with Matheson on 13:10 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

No because science isn't an academic subject

Biology, Physics and Chemistry are

Hang on a bloody minute... as shite as my memory is I'm sure I took "dual science" as a GCSE or whatever they called it that particular year... that enabled anyone to access any of the 3 sciences at A level I seem to remember?
Interview with Matheson on 13:33 - Jan 14 with 974 viewsrochedale

Interview with Matheson on 13:28 - Jan 14 by nordenblue

Hang on a bloody minute... as shite as my memory is I'm sure I took "dual science" as a GCSE or whatever they called it that particular year... that enabled anyone to access any of the 3 sciences at A level I seem to remember?

Oh, ffs!! Have you ever been to a zoo and seen the signs... ‘don’t feed the animals’? Leave him be.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Interview with Matheson on 14:01 - Jan 14 with 928 viewsD_Alien

Interview with Matheson on 13:33 - Jan 14 by rochedale

Oh, ffs!! Have you ever been to a zoo and seen the signs... ‘don’t feed the animals’? Leave him be.

But if you went to an Animals gig back in the '60s, it wouldn't be "Don't feed the animals"

You're right though, don't feed me - good advice for people with no food for thought

Interview with Matheson on 14:02 - Jan 14 with 924 viewsD_Alien

Interview with Matheson on 13:28 - Jan 14 by nordenblue

You're bloody right, it was General Science

Interview with Matheson on 14:14 - Jan 14 with 894 viewsdingdangblue

Interview with Matheson on 13:07 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

I said "note the capital", which indicates its an academic subject rather than a personality test

I'm unsurprised some people don't get that

End of the day, it hardly matters, i was just pointing out the error by the BBC
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 13:09]

I think your own error was changing the wording from psychology test to Psychology exam and not Psychology test. That is where the confusion started as to what irked you so much with BBC article.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Interview with Matheson on 14:15 - Jan 14 with 892 viewsTVOS1907

Interview with Matheson on 14:02 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

You're bloody right, it was General Science

More like Domestic Science...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Interview with Matheson on 16:03 - Jan 14 with 793 viewsD_Alien

Interview with Matheson on 14:15 - Jan 14 by TVOS1907

More like Domestic Science...

Now you're cookin!

Login to get fewer ads

Interview with Matheson on 16:07 - Jan 14 with 787 viewsD_Alien

Interview with Matheson on 14:14 - Jan 14 by dingdangblue

I think your own error was changing the wording from psychology test to Psychology exam and not Psychology test. That is where the confusion started as to what irked you so much with BBC article.

Erm, no, i used the word 'exam' to clarify that it wasn't a psychology test. It was your error in thinking I'd made an error, which set off this whole caboodle

Interview with Matheson on 17:25 - Jan 14 with 698 viewsdingdangblue

Interview with Matheson on 16:07 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

Erm, no, i used the word 'exam' to clarify that it wasn't a psychology test. It was your error in thinking I'd made an error, which set off this whole caboodle

Why clarify something that was clear in the first place? Seems a bit pernickerty 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Interview with Matheson on 17:30 - Jan 14 with 689 viewsD_Alien

Interview with Matheson on 17:25 - Jan 14 by dingdangblue

Why clarify something that was clear in the first place? Seems a bit pernickerty 😉

Not really, it was clear to us but still poor by the BBC, which was my point. If you'd taken that simple fact on board, all this wouldn't have happened

Interview with Matheson on 18:05 - Jan 14 with 629 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Interview with Matheson on 17:30 - Jan 14 by D_Alien

Not really, it was clear to us but still poor by the BBC, which was my point. If you'd taken that simple fact on board, all this wouldn't have happened

Anything bbc related is generally shit, which is one of the reasons I won’t ever buy a licence.

As for Luke he comes across amazingly well and I don’t particularly care if it was a test or an exam, but as DA said it’s lazy from the bbc.

He would be having a psychological evaluation if it was relating to himself, but does it really matter. He is a bloody fantastic player and should his football career not work out, I am sure he will do well in whatever he chooses to pursue.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Interview with Matheson on 18:22 - Jan 14 with 604 viewsD_Alien

Interview with Matheson on 18:05 - Jan 14 by Thacks_Rabbits

Anything bbc related is generally shit, which is one of the reasons I won’t ever buy a licence.

As for Luke he comes across amazingly well and I don’t particularly care if it was a test or an exam, but as DA said it’s lazy from the bbc.

He would be having a psychological evaluation if it was relating to himself, but does it really matter. He is a bloody fantastic player and should his football career not work out, I am sure he will do well in whatever he chooses to pursue.

Amen to that

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024