Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leighton ban unaccompanied kids 21:31 - Jan 25 with 1160 viewsJames1980

https://fanbanter.co.uk/leighton-ban-unaccompanied-children/

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Leighton ban unaccompanied kids on 23:36 - Jan 25 with 975 viewsDalenet

Seems a bit harsh. a 17 yo can get married, have kids, pay tax and fight for their country. But can;t watch a football match.

Whats our position on unaccompanied minors. We have about 7 or 8 kids around 11 or 12 year old sat near us this season and they are rarely accompanied. Can be a pain in the backside with the number of trips up and down, but they are the fans of the future and we need them all.
Leighton ban unaccompanied kids on 06:51 - Jan 26 with 862 viewssmaclad1

Leighton ban unaccompanied kids on 23:36 - Jan 25 by Dalenet

Seems a bit harsh. a 17 yo can get married, have kids, pay tax and fight for their country. But can;t watch a football match.

Whats our position on unaccompanied minors. We have about 7 or 8 kids around 11 or 12 year old sat near us this season and they are rarely accompanied. Can be a pain in the backside with the number of trips up and down, but they are the fans of the future and we need them all.

Those young 'uns will have their dads or grandads or older brothers around, or will come with a friend whose been brought to the ground - more fun for them to be with their mates, more fun for Dad to be in the bar! Win win scenario as far as I can see.

Hopefully they'll all stick around as mates and follow the Dale as a group for many years to come. Give it five years they will be our next generation of sc-hoolies. Give it 55 years they'll be in the main stand slagging off all and sundry. They're the future of our Club!

My apologies to any 11 or 12 year olds reading this who may now be wondering if this is all life holds for them.
Leighton ban unaccompanied kids on 19:50 - Jan 26 with 568 viewsDalenet

Leighton ban unaccompanied kids on 06:51 - Jan 26 by smaclad1

Those young 'uns will have their dads or grandads or older brothers around, or will come with a friend whose been brought to the ground - more fun for them to be with their mates, more fun for Dad to be in the bar! Win win scenario as far as I can see.

Hopefully they'll all stick around as mates and follow the Dale as a group for many years to come. Give it five years they will be our next generation of sc-hoolies. Give it 55 years they'll be in the main stand slagging off all and sundry. They're the future of our Club!

My apologies to any 11 or 12 year olds reading this who may now be wondering if this is all life holds for them.

They are in the main stand already and have a voice on them when they want to slag the ref off. So well practised for later life. But you are right that as a group they may form a habit that keeps them coming for life - hopefully in Pearl Street haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024