Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flybe 09:38 - Mar 5 with 1465 viewsfrenzied

With Flybe going into admin I’m just wondering if any clubs are sponsored by them?

I seem to recall seeing there name on some teams shirts?

Flybe on 09:42 - Mar 5 with 1450 viewsEllDale

I'm sure that Exeter used to be sponsored by them which would make sense as their HQ is there.
Flybe on 11:29 - Mar 5 with 1329 viewsSandyDrum

It's just Exeter these days but Flybe were only signed on to a sponsorship deal until the end of this season.

I imagine any sponsorship payments have been made up until this month, so realistically Exeter may only lose out on 1 month (I'm not an expert so they may have paid it all up front).

They look strong candidates for a promotion to League One this season so I'm sure they will have something in the pipeline for next season.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Flybe on 11:47 - Mar 5 with 1319 viewsrochdaleriddler

Flybe on 11:29 - Mar 5 by SandyDrum

It's just Exeter these days but Flybe were only signed on to a sponsorship deal until the end of this season.

I imagine any sponsorship payments have been made up until this month, so realistically Exeter may only lose out on 1 month (I'm not an expert so they may have paid it all up front).

They look strong candidates for a promotion to League One this season so I'm sure they will have something in the pipeline for next season.

Does every post have to be about aviation?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Flybe on 03:08 - Mar 7 with 932 viewsYadHoDale

Can't be totally skint if they've just signed Josh on loan...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024