Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online shop 11:36 - May 2 with 3239 viewsTrueDaleBlue

Hi guys, just asking for a bit of advise. My son has one of the current replica shirts, on the label it has size XXS, on the online shop sizes are Sb, Mb, Lb, XLb, which of these sizes would correspond to the XXS that he has now.
Thanks in advance.
Online shop on 17:20 - May 2 with 3143 viewsblackdogblue

There is lower thread on club eBay shop, David’s e mail is on it, I’m sure he would be happy to help 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Online shop on 10:33 - May 4 with 2977 viewsrafcshop

Hi TrueDaleBlue, the XXS is the LB suitable for 11-12years, the next one up which is the biggest junior size is XS / XLB which suits a 13-14. Hope this helps, anything else feel free to drop me a private message. Thanks and hope you're keeping safe and well!

Dave
Online shop on 13:23 - May 4 with 2922 viewsTrueDaleBlue

Online shop on 10:33 - May 4 by rafcshop

Hi TrueDaleBlue, the XXS is the LB suitable for 11-12years, the next one up which is the biggest junior size is XS / XLB which suits a 13-14. Hope this helps, anything else feel free to drop me a private message. Thanks and hope you're keeping safe and well!

Dave

Thanks.👍
Online shop on 13:00 - May 7 with 2821 viewsDaleiLama

Online shop closed and club "effectively mothballed" until further notice.

[Post edited 7 May 2020 13:01]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Online shop on 22:39 - May 8 with 2633 viewsscarrow

Online shop on 13:00 - May 7 by DaleiLama

Online shop closed and club "effectively mothballed" until further notice.

[Post edited 7 May 2020 13:01]

Seems a strange decision to restrict a revenue stream however small

Poll: Final position

Online shop on 08:04 - May 9 with 2537 viewsisitme

Online shop on 22:39 - May 8 by scarrow

Unless the cost of wages is greater than any sales? Not sure how many people are still actually 'working' at the club and whether they have time to deal with any random orders that may come in.
Online shop on 16:50 - May 9 with 2384 viewsNigeriamark

Online shop on 22:39 - May 8 by scarrow

I assume they think that there will be a pent up spending spree once the new season starts and that they'll pretty much sell everything then. Shame if you have something like a kids birthday in the next few months but hopefully there will be a huge catch up spend at Christmas. I would be very surprised, even if no football if they shut at Christmas. I also assume they will still go ahead with new kits, but not 100% sure
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024