Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. 20:17 - Jul 28 with 11059 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Rather than add to the season ticket thread, as that is just another straw on the collapsing camel. Why the hell are we suddenly appearing pot less and desperate?

We have had the 2 cup run incomes, good player sales, league and tv money as well as sell on clauses, sponsorship and commercial activities, yet the board continues to attempt to sneak every possible way of saving money.

DB has mentioned lack of crowds/bURY/lost fixtures and the loss of income, that’s garbage, we will have saved more than that with the furloughing of staff, both playing and non playing. We will be saving in excess of £80 grand a month with the released list currently, although I am not sure that starts until August, but still a substantial cut in costs.

The club have shafted the goldbond agents, something that has been a consistent source of income for 20 odd years. They have also put a huge positive spin on the long term sponsorship. You could look at this as suddenly trying to raise up front cash, at later detriment.

And so onto season ticket refunds!

You should not have to actively seek a refund from the club, particularly if a deadline is involved. It should be the opposite. If you don’t respond you get a refund, if you don’t want a refund you can chose the option that you prefer, it’s a cheap psychological trick, as the emphasis is placed on the individual to want to take money from a struggling club they love, rather than the other way around.

I think many won’t want the refund, and if you take it there is nothing to stop you just donating it back. It’s just another underhanded way to make it less acceptable to have money back, that if it was anyone other than the club, you would take immediately.

I can’t say I back the trust at all in this, the rumours about some being in bed with the club I have not taken any notice of particularly, but this does smell of some being too close to both entities. I don’t know any individuals related to both, just a general overall comment, as the club in particular, seem to be duplicitous and sly currently.

We were quick enough to spot the issues the other side of heywood, we need to get our own house in order, before we have a lovely pitch and turnstiles, and a 12 point deduction!
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 20:24]

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. on 10:30 - Aug 1 with 1518 viewsDaleiLama

Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. on 08:42 - Aug 1 by rochdaleriddler

Ah that old chestnut. Nope I’m able to post anytime, I try to avoid being wound up by people such as yourself having digs all the time. Anyway just managed to crawl out of bed , almost completely debilitated from drinking 2 joker pale ales last night. On sale at Aldi £5 for 4 very nice. You’re welcome

Might try those! Ta for the heads up. Riddler drinking joker though ...... is that cannibalism in Gotham City?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. on 11:10 - Aug 1 with 1410 viewsrochdaleriddler

Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. on 10:30 - Aug 1 by DaleiLama

Might try those! Ta for the heads up. Riddler drinking joker though ...... is that cannibalism in Gotham City?

5% abv. Refreshing but you wouldn’t want to have too many (especially when posting or going out to Bat-man). It’s also in Lidl’s beer festival next week .

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. on 12:39 - Aug 1 with 1310 viewsD_Alien

Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. on 08:42 - Aug 1 by rochdaleriddler

Ah that old chestnut. Nope I’m able to post anytime, I try to avoid being wound up by people such as yourself having digs all the time. Anyway just managed to crawl out of bed , almost completely debilitated from drinking 2 joker pale ales last night. On sale at Aldi £5 for 4 very nice. You’re welcome

Good lad, but must try harder to avoid being wound up by people such as myself

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. on 12:42 - Aug 1 with 1301 viewsD_Alien

Something is rotten in the state of Rochdale A.F.C. on 11:10 - Aug 1 by rochdaleriddler

5% abv. Refreshing but you wouldn’t want to have too many (especially when posting or going out to Bat-man). It’s also in Lidl’s beer festival next week .

Speaking of Lidl, for value if you fancy a lighter traditional ale, Banks' bitter (abv 3.8%) at 89p a bottle

It's pretty damn good!

[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 12:44]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024