Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City complain about Accy 19:52 - Feb 6 with 2034 viewsDalenet

This will make you laugh. After being beaten 2 nil at Accy last week Hull City have made a formal complaint to the EFL.

Hull City, who took over £2m from the Premier League kitty allocated to EFL clubs, complained that the Accy Portacabin changing room were inadequate. Accy, who received the same £375k as Dale from the same pot, have no money to buy new deluxe portacabins.

Andy Holt the Accy Chairman retorted on Twitter "They should be lucky they only had to get changed in there once, we have to use them every week"

The football gods were out on force today and in an act of Karma, the mighty Hull City lost at Burton. Wonder what they'll complain about this week.

Hull City, I hope you don't get promoted.
Hull City complain about Accy on 20:24 - Feb 6 with 1928 viewsTVOS1907

Although, to be fair, they put their complaint in before the game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hull City complain about Accy on 20:50 - Feb 6 with 1864 viewsBigDaveMyCock

There’s a great story about Forest and Clough in or around 1990. Millwall had made it to the then first division by a mixture of genuinely good young players like Sheringham but with a large dose of the old Den, and their lovely fans, being a very intimidating place to go. Early in the season they played Forest and Clough had his team bus stop a short distance from the ground and he marched the players to the ground past all the bemused Millwall bover boys. Stuart Pearce said Forest had won the game before kick-off.
They should have got changed on the team bus.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Hull City complain about Accy on 06:55 - Feb 7 with 1625 viewsdownunder

Hull City complain about Accy on 20:24 - Feb 6 by TVOS1907

Although, to be fair, they put their complaint in before the game.

Whatever next? Complaining about inadequate floodlights in a town they do not where it is located?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024