Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update video from the chairman 13:30 - Jul 2 with 2854 viewsCedar_Room

Good communication and what we hope to see more of.
Not sure what to think about this explanation - obviously it’s only one side but doesn’t really show BBM in the best of lights if he’s asked for the boards backing, been given it, but demands to leave anyway. After the loyalty shown to him in circumstances where many if not all managers might have been removed from their job, this doesn’t sit well with me.
Update video from the chairman on 15:52 - Jul 2 with 2587 viewsBlueMessiah

Speaks very well as you'd expect.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. The fasten seatbelts sign has been illuminated as we're currently experiencing some turbulence but we'll be through it very soon and can then expect a much smoother ride for the rest of the journey"

Good work Simon!

Poll: Do I Know You?

Update video from the chairman on 16:31 - Jul 2 with 2490 viewsjonahwhereru

Update video from the chairman on 15:52 - Jul 2 by BlueMessiah

Speaks very well as you'd expect.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. The fasten seatbelts sign has been illuminated as we're currently experiencing some turbulence but we'll be through it very soon and can then expect a much smoother ride for the rest of the journey"

Good work Simon!

Can you imaging the Bottomley version.

“Two weeks ago Bri called me at home and said he wanted to leave. It was terrible I was crying and I sensed Bri was also close to tears. Anyway we agreed he could leave that night. The search for a new manager will start when we have completed the search and put in place a new DoF. I recognise this is going to be hard to take for all associated with the club, but if we pull together we will eventually get over Bri”s parting”

Of course there would be no mention of the contract having been paid up.
Update video from the chairman on 20:12 - Jul 5 with 1964 viewsboromat

Just posted this but maybe it's better in this thread

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Update video from the chairman on 20:30 - Jul 5 with 1842 viewsEllDale

“Big character”.
Could that be a reference to a former manager!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024