Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snagging bits 00:48 - Aug 15 with 1953 viewsswiggy

1. Ticketless is good but do we only have 2 turnstiles each for the Sandy and main stand? Was a problem today and could get worse
2. Surely sales on the day can be accommodated without problems.
3. Entrance to the Radcliffe at half time again was ridiculous, jobsworths saying we’ve only got 120 tokens , you’ll have to wait until someone comes out!!!!!! Eventually just prior to start of second half everyone is allowed in. Thought this had stopped after the famous director telling everyone to FO.
4. The fans are desperately trying to keep this club in supporters hands and the club still seem to be trying to put supporters off.

1 have a cash turnstile until everyone understands the system, other clubs do it why can’t we? There a re bigger queues outside Spotland than Old Trafford, can’t be right, do we only have 2 turnstiles each for the Sandy and the main stand? If that’s right, what happens when we have a big crowd?
2. Supporters in the Sandy just want to go in the bar at half time, 120 tokens is stupid, we’re Rochdale, all the crowd can fit in the bar without breaching fire regs, stop alienating people.
3. Without supporters the club is nothing, please appreciate us.
Snagging bits on 10:05 - Aug 15 with 1651 viewsDaleiLama

I think reading comprehension and helping are very important factors here too.

I came out of the Dale bar and joined one of two humongous queues to get in fearing my pre-match pint may have meant I'd miss the first 1/4 of the game. I then noticed over the turnstiles a sign saying 'for blocks D-G'. I could have easily missed it but as I sit in C i took a punt and went past the ticket office to the turnstiles next to TDS stand and there wasn't a single person queueing at either operational turnstile and I got straight in.

This raises several points. Are all 4 turnstiles available to all SCs in the main stand? The gate behind dugouts is closed for players, officials and staff just before ko but once everyone is on the pitch you can move across all blocks A-G. If cards work on all turnstiles, why were all the stewards who were largely stood around talking to each other or someone from the club not advising people to use all 4? Some of those queueing at the Sandy end may have been trying to access A-C which would at least have eased congestion. Could the Trust look into this with the club tomorrow and a statement be made on improving entry please. Chalky is already going to have way too much fun with this as it is.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 10:07]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Snagging bits on 11:06 - Aug 15 with 1522 viewsncfc_chalky

I've been hugely amused reading about the inevitable shenanigans of Daley's trying to understand the ticketing system on the first day,Windydales comment on the other tread about Daley's trying to swipe £20 notes to get in made me laugh out even though it was said tongue in cheek,as a tip,if it says use turnstiles A or B but C and D are available with no queue give them a try as a turnstile in the Main Stand should admit a ticket for anywhere in that stand,they usually one put A or B or whatever to prevent queuing and split the herd up so to speak,at Notts I can use any turnstile as long as it's for that stand

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Snagging bits on 11:12 - Aug 15 with 1505 viewsDalenet

Snagging bits on 11:06 - Aug 15 by ncfc_chalky

I've been hugely amused reading about the inevitable shenanigans of Daley's trying to understand the ticketing system on the first day,Windydales comment on the other tread about Daley's trying to swipe £20 notes to get in made me laugh out even though it was said tongue in cheek,as a tip,if it says use turnstiles A or B but C and D are available with no queue give them a try as a turnstile in the Main Stand should admit a ticket for anywhere in that stand,they usually one put A or B or whatever to prevent queuing and split the herd up so to speak,at Notts I can use any turnstile as long as it's for that stand

Thanks for that. We normally have 3 turnstiles for the main stand by main road end. It isn't uncommon for the turnstiles at the other end of the main stand to be closed. So not surprising people didn't walk around trying to find another turnstile. We've all been to grounds with automatic ticket systems......ours just seems to be a bit cheap. The guy manning the turnstile made things worse as he kept telling people to slow down and wait, when in fact the system had accepted the card. It'll be easier to use when they aren't on duty I think.
Snagging bits on 11:27 - Aug 15 with 1468 viewsDaleiLama

Snagging bits on 11:12 - Aug 15 by Dalenet

Thanks for that. We normally have 3 turnstiles for the main stand by main road end. It isn't uncommon for the turnstiles at the other end of the main stand to be closed. So not surprising people didn't walk around trying to find another turnstile. We've all been to grounds with automatic ticket systems......ours just seems to be a bit cheap. The guy manning the turnstile made things worse as he kept telling people to slow down and wait, when in fact the system had accepted the card. It'll be easier to use when they aren't on duty I think.

If they had a queue at 2 turnstiles and had 2 empty and the stewards knew (they did) then they shouldn't have paid them this week. That's really poor.

#youhadonejob

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Snagging bits on 18:28 - Aug 15 with 1178 viewsblackdogblue

Snagging bits on 11:27 - Aug 15 by DaleiLama

If they had a queue at 2 turnstiles and had 2 empty and the stewards knew (they did) then they shouldn't have paid them this week. That's really poor.

#youhadonejob

#youpaybirdseed

You get a Chalky on the job 🤣

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024