Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four subs 17:11 - Feb 26 with 2795 viewstruenorth

Eh?

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Four subs on 17:13 - Feb 26 with 2783 views442Dale

Ball would have been a concussion sub which then meant they could make four and we could make another three.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Four subs on 16:53 - Feb 27 with 2270 viewstruenorth

Thanks 442, every day is a school day.

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Four subs on 17:26 - Feb 27 with 2206 viewsboromat

Four subs on 16:53 - Feb 27 by truenorth

Thanks 442, every day is a school day.

Yes I didn't know about the new rule. And even if I did I didn't realise one of there's had gone of with a head injury.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Four subs on 17:37 - Feb 27 with 2158 views442Dale

Four subs on 17:26 - Feb 27 by boromat

Yes I didn't know about the new rule. And even if I did I didn't realise one of there's had gone of with a head injury.

They didn’t have anyone go off with a head injury. Because Ball did it meant we could still make another three subs and therefore they could use four in total.

Though I’d have stopped them using any for thinking it was ok to wear white shorts.

Four subs on 19:25 - Feb 27 with 2044 viewsboromat

Four subs on 17:37 - Feb 27 by 442Dale

They didn’t have anyone go off with a head injury. Because Ball did it meant we could still make another three subs and therefore they could use four in total.

Though I’d have stopped them using any for thinking it was ok to wear white shorts.

Stockdale's interview states they could make 4 because one of theirs went off for a head injury as well but it may not have been clear to the crowd. They made 4 subs before we did.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Four subs on 19:54 - Feb 27 with 1976 views442Dale

Four subs on 19:25 - Feb 27 by boromat

Stockdale's interview states they could make 4 because one of theirs went off for a head injury as well but it may not have been clear to the crowd. They made 4 subs before we did.

They made their subs in two blocks of two and neither of the first two appeared to have head injuries as they walked behind the Sandy Lane goal.

The Premier League site has the following question:
Won’t the team using APCSs and also three normal substitutions have a possible advantage by having more fresh players on the field than their opponents?
No, because once an APCS takes place, the opposing team are given the right to make an additional “normal” substitution at a time of their choosing.

Presume it’s the same in the EFL.
Edit: same happened with Sheff Wed recently
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheff-wed-remarkable-unknown-rule-2
[Post edited 27 Feb 2022 19:56]

Four subs on 21:16 - Feb 27 with 1853 viewsTVOS1907

Including last season, it's the 17th time we have used at least four subs in a first team match.

The rules were slightly different last season, though, due to Covid.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024