Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callum Camps 22:40 - Jul 4 with 5411 viewsDaley_Lama

Signs for Stockport.

They are favourites for the title, with signings like this you can kinda see why.

Poll: DF in or out

Callum Camps on 02:34 - Jul 5 with 5194 viewsnordenblue

You'd have to question how much money they're actually throwing at this idea too, when an apparent wealthy backer gets bored of spending his own money what then..sounds pretty familiar
Callum Camps on 10:36 - Jul 5 with 4794 viewsEllDale

Or he and/or his firm become insolvent...
Callum Camps on 11:35 - Jul 5 with 4672 viewsCedar_Room

good to see Stockport have learnt their lesson from overspending to achieve success saw them going into administration and descending into non-league obscurity for a decade.
Callum Camps on 11:35 - Jul 5 with 4666 viewsDalenet

Callum Camps on 10:36 - Jul 5 by EllDale

Or he and/or his firm become insolvent...

More likely to just get bored. Just one of his businesses has assets of over £500m and an operating profit of £15m in 2021. He is a weathly property developer and has built a great deal of higher end student accomodation in recent years. And he was Stockport born and bred so not a chancer from elsewhere.

And with gates of over 8,000 and season tickets priced at £415, they will take over £3m in gate receipts alone. We can only dream
[Post edited 5 Jul 2022 11:48]
Callum Camps on 12:09 - Jul 5 with 4573 viewsjudd

Callum Camps on 11:35 - Jul 5 by Dalenet

More likely to just get bored. Just one of his businesses has assets of over £500m and an operating profit of £15m in 2021. He is a weathly property developer and has built a great deal of higher end student accomodation in recent years. And he was Stockport born and bred so not a chancer from elsewhere.

And with gates of over 8,000 and season tickets priced at £415, they will take over £3m in gate receipts alone. We can only dream
[Post edited 5 Jul 2022 11:48]

What are his borrowings like?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Callum Camps on 12:37 - Jul 5 with 4481 viewsBigKindo

Student property. Now where have I heard that before
Callum Camps on 22:45 - Jul 5 with 3841 viewsDalenet

Callum Camps on 12:37 - Jul 5 by BigKindo

Student property. Now where have I heard that before

It's not a bad business nowadays. They are in cities across the UK and charge rent of up to £249 per week per student.

Of course Edgely Park could accommodate a few blocks when the time is right.
Callum Camps (n/t) on 16:11 - Jul 9 with 2933 viewsforeverhopefulDale

[Post edited 9 Jul 2022 16:14]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Login to get fewer ads

Callum Camps on 21:04 - Jul 9 with 2684 viewspnc4eva1

Unfortunately the property bubble gas a limited lifespan. There are rumours of an economic crash similar to the 2007 one

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Callum Camps on 12:49 - Jul 11 with 2302 viewsnordenblue

Callum Camps on 21:04 - Jul 9 by pnc4eva1

Unfortunately the property bubble gas a limited lifespan. There are rumours of an economic crash similar to the 2007 one

Not sure when that's supposed to happen though,while there's a housing shortage that should keep the market propped up still for a good while, everything else in the world does indicate a crash coming though... I'm holding fire till next year I think
Callum Camps on 14:22 - Jul 11 with 2133 viewssweetcorn

I wouldn't put Callum Camps down as a signing that's going to win you the title.

Utter turd for 2 years for us and obviously didn't do much elsewhere since leaving.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Callum Camps on 14:32 - Jul 11 with 2067 viewsEllDale

Be that as it may, I'd have him back!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024