Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! 23:42 - Jul 13 with 3415 viewsRAFCBLUE

Captain Sabotage has done it again!!!

A year on from first darkening our doors from the darkest reaches of leafy Birkenhead, the little lost boy is blabbing on Matthew Southall's real career and deeply trying to remove and disassociate himself from a failed "hostile takeover" (quote credit to The Daily Telegraph) which has seen anyone involved stuck in something hotter than the upcoming heatwave.

For over 5 years since 2017, Matthew Southall has tried to persuade the world that he is a football dealmaker, a football agent, a major player in the world of football.

Yet, those in football state when asked openly state that he has no money and Simon Jordan, having embarrassed Southall when he took over at Charlton for £1, won't even consider him as a credible person to go a order coffee focussing on the more credible Laurence Bassini instead.

When Laurence Bassini is considered more credible than you in football, that is when you want to really give up!

Those closest to Southall, like the plastic princess Jade and road digger father-in-law James are beginning to wonder if he is cracking up. Matthew has has a tough year.

* A failed and botched hostile takeover
* A failed Rome wedding
* Two failed hair transplants (third time lucky Matt )
* Had to move house

All of these things has seen Matthew become more paranoid than a former Rochdale CEO moving flats in Uppermill.

Of course, we have known all along that Southall's lies are not true.

Charlton fans who have helped #upthedalenotforsale know that it isn't true.

Fat Pat knows that it isn't true.

But when you visit the club and refuse a greasy chip barm then there must be a consequence.

Ever since "Prettyboy" was exposed by Fat Pat as a Boyzone singing wannabee, Matthew's credibility has begun sliding in the grown up world faster than a former Rochdale CEO with "Proven success directing and managing an elite level Professional Football Club by devising and implementing programmes to accomplish set objectives for corporate and SME organisations"

When Laurence Bassini AND a former Rochdale CEO are more credible than you in football, that is when you want to really give up!

If you've missed the "Prettyboy" videos they are here:
Matt Southall AKA "PRETTYBOY" by RAFCBLUE 4 Jul 2022 21:58
Ironically, "PRETTYBOY" Matt Southall has a video called "I got money", but actually doesn't.

Ask Charlton fans.

Jarvis is continuing to grass up all of the major players and his latest REVALATION is that Matthew Southall is really, in proper grown up life, a £100 PER HOUR PHOTOGRAPHER.

You can contact Matthew here and book his services using the link below - he'd love to hear from you and in the current state of the world and electricity prices could do with the money:
https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/video-photo-audio/matthew-southall-prof

Looking at the videography he's done a Jason Manford barbecue, a few PR events and even has a video of a Porsche!

And as his website says:
"Hey, I am a professional photographer/ videographer content creator and website builder. I produce award winning creative, deliver engaging user experiences and build meaningful relationships.

I build digital brands that engage your target audience. I have worked with a large number of brands from In the Style to Bentley and I always strive to achieve the vision that the client has in mind in everything that I do."

Fat Pat has a vision in mind for Matthew, but more about that another day when she can get her hands on an industrial quantity of chip fat.

The most interesting thing about the videography is that it links to a brand called "17 Media"

For those with a good memory 17Media Limited is a Southall and McManus production which in the last set of accounts had overall liabilities of £148,312. 17 Media has also been picked up by Charlton fans as one of a number of companies that were seemingly paid for "services" during a period of uncertainty in 2020.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09830875/fili

The beautiful thing is that Andrew Curran doesn't know that Matthew can be hired for just a ton an hour but I bet if he did he'd be renegotiating his rates with wedding and event photographer who is dabbling in football deals on the side.

If you are having an event coming up and need a few pictures taking, why not bear Matthew in mind?

God bless you Jarvo. A year ago you walked into our club like you owned the place and you have SINGLEHANDEDLY brought the whole thing crashing down on the heads of Matthew Southall and Andrew Curran.

No one likes a grass though and we have the feeling that Matthew and Andrew will be very unhappy learning that you are still leaking.

WE SALUTE YOU AND SAY GOD BLESS CAPTAIN SABOTAGE (AND ALL WHO SAIL IN HIM)

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 00:01 - Jul 14 with 3342 viewsDorkingDale

Desperate times indeed.....it's going to take more than a few hours behind the lens to pay for the plastic princess's Selfridges bill.
MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 00:42 - Jul 14 with 3307 viewsSandyman

No "Projects worked on". No "Buyers worked with". No reviews, purchases or endorsements. No evidence of the brands he claims to have worked with.
People in the wider world must think he's overpriced and crap. Just like football fans do. What a failure.
Hey.

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 04:33 - Jul 14 with 3233 viewsdownunder

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 00:42 - Jul 14 by Sandyman

No "Projects worked on". No "Buyers worked with". No reviews, purchases or endorsements. No evidence of the brands he claims to have worked with.
People in the wider world must think he's overpriced and crap. Just like football fans do. What a failure.
Hey.

No Leica Matt Southall?
MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 08:26 - Jul 14 with 3044 viewsZac_B

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 00:01 - Jul 14 by DorkingDale

Desperate times indeed.....it's going to take more than a few hours behind the lens to pay for the plastic princess's Selfridges bill.

It would be nice if she could start adding some reality into her Instagram accounts. There will be children amongst her followers who think that they don't need to bother with an education, that sharing a few pictures of furniture will allow you to travel the world and live the life of supposed luxury.

I've lost track of the many companies associated with these two, but I hope none have taken advantage of the government backed Bounce Back Loan Scheme, and are using the money for their personal lives. With Bounce Back Loan Scheme investigations in full flow, it would be very silly to default on one of those loans whilst splashing holidays all over Instagram.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2022 8:55]
MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 11:13 - Jul 14 with 2763 viewsjudd

I've heard he was a bit of a snapper.

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 12:02 - Jul 14 with 2674 viewskel

Great pics of some burgers there, Matthew. If Kevin Carter was alive he’d be shitting it.
MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 12:05 - Jul 14 with 2666 viewsleedsdale

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 12:02 - Jul 14 by kel

Great pics of some burgers there, Matthew. If Kevin Carter was alive he’d be shitting it.

Any excuse for a Manics reference
MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 13:10 - Jul 14 with 2514 viewskel

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 12:05 - Jul 14 by leedsdale

Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 14:49 - Jul 14 with 2346 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 12:05 - Jul 14 by leedsdale

Did I ever mention I am a regular guest lister when they are in town, eh Kel?

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 16:27 - Jul 14 with 2231 viewskel

MORTON HOUSE / Matt Southall is £100 per hour PHOTOGRAPHER! on 14:49 - Jul 14 by judd

Did I ever mention I am a regular guest lister when they are in town, eh Kel?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024