Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exiles Saturday 09:20 - Feb 27 with 2658 viewssuffolkdale

A number of us are looking forward (we think) to attending this annual fixture on Saturday. We have never, in all the years this has been running, seen the team lose at home. Hopefully we will not break the run this year! It is of course versus Stevenage and ironically a number of us were at the Stevenage away fixture last year and this year. Their improvement under the dreadful Evans has been impressive, but let’s hope their recent poor run continues on Saturday!
As always a big thank you to Ian and the Trust for organising things
Exiles Saturday on 14:05 - Feb 28 with 2310 viewsSheffdale

Thanks Suffolkdale. Whichever way you look at it the unbeaten run for Exiles home games over a decade and a half is quite remarkable. Some decent opponents too and off the top of my head I can recall hard-fought draws against Ipswich and Portsmouth (even with Brett Pitman!). There will be a good number of Exiles again on Saturday with at least three sets of three generations and as we're rapidly entering now or never territory, then let's hope the run continues.
Exiles Saturday on 11:40 - Mar 4 with 1987 viewsDorkingDale

Sorry I won't be there today - unfortunately the date just didn't work for me this year for various reasons. Hope you all have great day & lets hope the Exiles bring home a good result.
Exiles Saturday on 14:03 - Mar 4 with 1890 viewsNigeriamark

Exiles Saturday on 11:40 - Mar 4 by DorkingDale

Sorry I won't be there today - unfortunately the date just didn't work for me this year for various reasons. Hope you all have great day & lets hope the Exiles bring home a good result.

Same here, Always a good day out but can't make it this year. Need to keep the run going but with a win not a draw.
Exiles Saturday on 14:46 - Mar 4 with 1810 viewsDorkingDale

Exiles Saturday on 14:03 - Mar 4 by Nigeriamark

Same here, Always a good day out but can't make it this year. Need to keep the run going but with a win not a draw.

Hopefully next year Mark!
Exiles Saturday on 15:07 - Mar 4 with 1784 viewsSheffdale

Good start anyway!
Exiles Saturday on 18:44 - Mar 4 with 1602 viewsDorkingDale

Well done Exiles - another great home result. The boys really do pull out the stops when the Exiles are in town......
Exiles Saturday on 19:38 - Mar 4 with 1498 viewssuffolkdale

Undefeated in nearly 20 years we reckon - the team have apparently offered to pay our petrol for the remaining home matches! Not only did they play well, they showed real determination and team spirit. Hope is still alive……..
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 20:53]
Exiles Saturday on 19:59 - Mar 4 with 1463 viewsEllDale

Safe trip home lads.
Can you come every week please?
It’s not always this good though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024