Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets all laugh at dale 16:43 - Apr 22 with 9993 viewswhambarplj

Enough said

Won't be easy next year either, hoping you do a Scunthorpe..
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:37 - Apr 24 with 2420 viewswhambarplj

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:34 - Apr 24 by kel

I’m the touchy one yet you’re the one who gets abusive?

Like I said, you lack intelligence.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 15:35]

Enough said

Won't be easy next year either, hoping you do a Scunthorpe

Go have a lie down and get over it
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:38 - Apr 24 with 2410 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:37 - Apr 24 by whambarplj

Enough said

Won't be easy next year either, hoping you do a Scunthorpe

Go have a lie down and get over it

Yeah, you’ve said that numerous times now. It still doesn’t make you or AFC bury relevant.
Lets all laugh at dale (n/t) on 00:07 - Apr 26 with 1950 viewssonofelgatto

Lets all laugh at dale (n/t) on 00:26 - Apr 26 with 1944 viewsDorkingDale

Lets all laugh at dale (n/t) on 00:07 - Apr 26 by sonofelgatto

Hi Matt!

Have you had a new hair transplant for the wedding?

Or have Jade's beauty treatments broken the bank?
Lets all laugh at dale on 07:49 - Apr 26 with 1835 viewsNorthernDale

The question is,'who is this halfwit?', is it Baldy or not, I suspect that it is, Matty, perhaps he is still upset his desire to use in the same way he used Charlton.
Lets all laugh at dale on 09:13 - Apr 26 with 1736 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 07:49 - Apr 26 by NorthernDale

The question is,'who is this halfwit?', is it Baldy or not, I suspect that it is, Matty, perhaps he is still upset his desire to use in the same way he used Charlton.

The OP is a bucket. A bloke in his 60’s acting like a 15 year old on nitrous oxide.

Sad.
Lets all laugh at dale on 10:18 - Apr 26 with 1660 viewswhambarplj

Lets all laugh at dale on 09:13 - Apr 26 by kel

The OP is a bucket. A bloke in his 60’s acting like a 15 year old on nitrous oxide.

Sad.

But very funny
Lets all laugh at dale on 15:02 - Apr 26 with 1447 viewsBarryStrange

Lets all laugh at dale on 17:54 - Apr 22 by kel

A few of us are on a Facebook group chat with a bury fan which goes back to us getting to know each other from the Rivals day. His message to us after the game was pure class and I know for a fact that if Beardyman was still with us he’d have been the same. Shame his odious son doesn’t have the same morals as the great man (he knows what I mean). I’m positive he’d have been unhappy about his behaviour.

Agree with Cedar that we have to expect it after the stick we’ve dished out over the years, but that sticks in the craw a bit after what happened when his Dad sadly passed. I’ve always known he has an ‘edge’ and I’ve been proven right.

Hi Kel

Your post was pointed out to me, and after reading it I decided to go back and look at my contribution to the thread on the Bury board, which is I assume what you mean. To my personal disappointment you are right - I was, to put it bluntly, being a bellend.

I can only apologise, whether to you or any of your other Rochdale brethren who have come to the same understandable conclusion.

I was greatly saddened at the need to walk away from this Forum (which was once a fantastic place to chat football, music and other bits of life in a great spirit with fans from lots of clubs) when I did in 2019, as it regrettably became impossible to be a Bury fan on here anymore.

I am sure Dale fans have had the same experience on Bury forums, and I genuinely regret posting the embittered nonsense I have that has clearly annoyed some of those of you on here who were, as you allude to, very supportive at what was a very difficult time.

If it is any consolation at this rough time for Rochdale, at least your fanbase(s) aren't about to vote a second time to not let the only viable footballing option use your own ground.
Login to get fewer ads

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:37 - Apr 26 with 1403 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:02 - Apr 26 by BarryStrange

Hi Kel

Your post was pointed out to me, and after reading it I decided to go back and look at my contribution to the thread on the Bury board, which is I assume what you mean. To my personal disappointment you are right - I was, to put it bluntly, being a bellend.

I can only apologise, whether to you or any of your other Rochdale brethren who have come to the same understandable conclusion.

I was greatly saddened at the need to walk away from this Forum (which was once a fantastic place to chat football, music and other bits of life in a great spirit with fans from lots of clubs) when I did in 2019, as it regrettably became impossible to be a Bury fan on here anymore.

I am sure Dale fans have had the same experience on Bury forums, and I genuinely regret posting the embittered nonsense I have that has clearly annoyed some of those of you on here who were, as you allude to, very supportive at what was a very difficult time.

If it is any consolation at this rough time for Rochdale, at least your fanbase(s) aren't about to vote a second time to not let the only viable footballing option use your own ground.

Nice one, mate. Apologies if I caused any offence but emotions were very raw when I posted so you copped for the backlash.

I take a keen interest with what’s going on down the road (obsessed?) as my cousin is involved on one side and has taken some horrendous abuse on your board and Twitter. A large number of my family on one side support bury and they are always great when we have our chats about football. I’m no angel with the stick I’ve given out in the past too so maybe it’s time for reflection for a good number of us.

I hope you get the situation sorted for the benefit of the decent supporters you have as losing your club is far worse than what we’re going through at the moment.
Lets all laugh at dale on 10:29 - Apr 27 with 1191 viewsBarryStrange

Lets all laugh at dale on 15:37 - Apr 26 by kel

Nice one, mate. Apologies if I caused any offence but emotions were very raw when I posted so you copped for the backlash.

I take a keen interest with what’s going on down the road (obsessed?) as my cousin is involved on one side and has taken some horrendous abuse on your board and Twitter. A large number of my family on one side support bury and they are always great when we have our chats about football. I’m no angel with the stick I’ve given out in the past too so maybe it’s time for reflection for a good number of us.

I hope you get the situation sorted for the benefit of the decent supporters you have as losing your club is far worse than what we’re going through at the moment.

No apology necessary, I assume relegation from the League is a pretty horrendous reality to face - although less so than it used to be now the gap between L2 and the NL is basically non existent. I wouldn't know, we took a rather more direct route out of the Football League of course.

Which, as a side bar, POs me significantly itself. We achieved a decent amount in 120 years in the league or whatever it was - 3 divisional titles, many promotions including back to back ones in the 90s, 1000 goals in all 4 divisions and there is only one thing we are being remembered for now which, aside of anything else, required us being singled out in a way the EFL have contorted themselves not to do to anyone else. Derby.

I'm sorry for your cousin's experience (I'm assuming they are a Bury fan) but honestly it has got toxic AF around the very existence of AFC, which continues to baffle me tbh. A good mate of mine described AFC as "watching football that looks a bit like Bury but surrounded by all the people you liked sharing Gigg with, without the obnoxious p***heads". Couldn't agree more. I desperately want the merger to go through as it is the only way it won't feel like Steve Dale has in any way won, but the hideous between the groups isn't going away if we go back to Gigg.

Quite honestly fixture list day is going to be hard for you lot next season, and there are a thousand little rhythms of your footballing life which will uncomfortably change - you aren't in two cups anymore, the FA Cup is going to start 3 weeks earlier, you will have some depressing sounding opponents who bring nobody to Spotland. But honestly you get used to it all quickly - I assure you anything is better than the 2019/20 season of a big blank nothing we went through. And tbh there looks like a decent attitude towards life in the NL on here.
Lets all laugh at dale on 13:40 - Apr 27 with 994 viewskel

Lets all laugh at dale on 10:29 - Apr 27 by BarryStrange

No apology necessary, I assume relegation from the League is a pretty horrendous reality to face - although less so than it used to be now the gap between L2 and the NL is basically non existent. I wouldn't know, we took a rather more direct route out of the Football League of course.

Which, as a side bar, POs me significantly itself. We achieved a decent amount in 120 years in the league or whatever it was - 3 divisional titles, many promotions including back to back ones in the 90s, 1000 goals in all 4 divisions and there is only one thing we are being remembered for now which, aside of anything else, required us being singled out in a way the EFL have contorted themselves not to do to anyone else. Derby.

I'm sorry for your cousin's experience (I'm assuming they are a Bury fan) but honestly it has got toxic AF around the very existence of AFC, which continues to baffle me tbh. A good mate of mine described AFC as "watching football that looks a bit like Bury but surrounded by all the people you liked sharing Gigg with, without the obnoxious p***heads". Couldn't agree more. I desperately want the merger to go through as it is the only way it won't feel like Steve Dale has in any way won, but the hideous between the groups isn't going away if we go back to Gigg.

Quite honestly fixture list day is going to be hard for you lot next season, and there are a thousand little rhythms of your footballing life which will uncomfortably change - you aren't in two cups anymore, the FA Cup is going to start 3 weeks earlier, you will have some depressing sounding opponents who bring nobody to Spotland. But honestly you get used to it all quickly - I assure you anything is better than the 2019/20 season of a big blank nothing we went through. And tbh there looks like a decent attitude towards life in the NL on here.

Aye, my cousin is a lifelong bury fan and one of the nicest guys you’re ever likely to meet. He stuck his head above the parapet and has copped for loads. Even his own father doesn’t agree with him on some points so if that’s happening with them then god knows about the rest of you.

The FTP side seem to be a load of knuckle draggers who have the similar brain capacity as the scrotes we’ve currently got issues with. Christ, the one posting on here for years was a prime example of how thick they are.

Good luck with it all, looks like you’ll need it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024