Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodnight Vienna 17:11 - Apr 22 with 15424 viewssince58

Absolutely gutted, 60+years supporting Dale and it comes to such a pathetic end to losing league status in worst lge2 in living memory.
Goodnight Vienna on 12:00 - Apr 24 with 1604 viewsdingdangblue

Goodnight Vienna on 11:04 - Apr 24 by DaleiLama

The only table we've topped. So sad and so unnecessary.

Jim Bentley involved in 2 of those.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Goodnight Vienna on 13:41 - Apr 24 with 1407 viewsFrog

Goodnight Vienna on 12:00 - Apr 24 by dingdangblue

Jim Bentley involved in 2 of those.

I said RIP RAFC when he was appointed and got 9 down votes. Not happy I was right, but need a completely new style of play with a new manager who has not been infected with the current system which does not work. Looking forward to next season as long as changes are made.
Goodnight Vienna on 15:13 - Apr 24 with 1217 viewskel

Goodnight Vienna on 13:41 - Apr 24 by Frog

I said RIP RAFC when he was appointed and got 9 down votes. Not happy I was right, but need a completely new style of play with a new manager who has not been infected with the current system which does not work. Looking forward to next season as long as changes are made.

Oh, look, a “told you so” type.

It’s taken a couple of days but they were always going to appear. Pathetic.
Goodnight Vienna on 19:48 - Apr 24 with 1004 viewsdavidab2202

Goodnight Vienna on 08:45 - Apr 24 by frenzied

its odd really..despite the fact it leads to the odd calamity from teams at all levels they still persist with it.

It must bring more positives to their game plan than negatives overall.

Perhaps the days of the keepers hoofing the ball into the sky upfield to the 6 ft centre forward to head onto his attacking partner are long gone.

Apparently not having watched how many times De Gea just put his foot through the ball to launch it downfield at Wembley yesterday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024