Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Card 17:55 - Jun 22 with 2865 viewslyberoc

Has anyone bought one from the official site ? What did you put in where it says Enter ticket/barcode number ? I have tried using the numbers on last years Your Card but it knocks it back . Am I being thick and missing something ?
Your Card on 20:49 - Jun 22 with 2699 viewskel

It’s the same for me. Makes you wonder why you bother doesn’t it?
Your Card on 00:27 - Jun 23 with 2551 viewsrobtheb

Had no problem with mine, processed fine.
Your Card on 15:16 - Jun 25 with 2263 viewsBrierls

I used the full number under the barcode, including the digit before the barcode starts. It went straight through, no issues.
Your Card on 15:25 - Jun 25 with 2253 viewskel

They’ve changed something because I wasn’t asked for the barcode number yesterday when I renewed. Fair play for taking on board the comments from a forum they don’t read.
Your Card on 21:51 - Jun 25 with 2021 viewsmatthewdale1983

I don’t think its any thing to do with the comments, its just that its now general sale so its not possible to automatically select you existing seat
Your Card on 21:59 - Jun 25 with 2014 viewskel

Your Card on 21:51 - Jun 25 by matthewdale1983

I don’t think its any thing to do with the comments, its just that its now general sale so its not possible to automatically select you existing seat

You can’t have a reserved seat with a your card as far as I’m aware. And the deadline for season ticket seat reservation had passed long before I tried to renew.
Your Card on 11:17 - Jun 26 with 1780 viewslyberoc

Managed to order mine , they have actually changed something or maybe it was I did not log into the site previously. I did not have to input anything from last seasons card
Your Card on 18:53 - Jun 26 with 1616 viewsNorthernDale

As anyone know long does it take from ordering your season card to it be ready to be picked up
Login to get fewer ads

Your Card on 20:02 - Jun 26 with 1554 viewsonedalefan

Your Card on 18:53 - Jun 26 by NorthernDale

As anyone know long does it take from ordering your season card to it be ready to be picked up

Available from Saturday at the club open day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024