Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Sign Afuye 12:05 - Jul 21 with 4490 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Dale Sign Afuye 21st Jul 2023 12:00
A very busy summer of transfer activity continues as Dale make signing number 9 in the form of one of the trialists from recent weeks. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Dale Sign Afuye on 12:38 - Jul 21 with 4382 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Would be good to see a celebration like that WHEN this fella scores!
Dale Sign Afuye on 13:24 - Jul 21 with 4170 viewsDaleiLama

Character, humility and ambition all in evidence. We are starting to see the "type"

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale Sign Afuye on 13:56 - Jul 21 with 3999 viewsEllDale

Quite a few former team mates/friends have gone on Twitter to wish him well.
Seems a popular lad. Apparently he started at Roach Dynamos so can be classed as a local perhaps!?
Dale Sign Afuye on 14:27 - Jul 21 with 3898 viewsste1

I saw Avro play last season. They were a good side in their division, but this is a big step up.

On a pale blue dot

Dale Sign Afuye on 14:29 - Jul 21 with 3887 viewsDareToCalvin

I really like these sorts of signings, hope the lad can make the step up. Low risk from our end, and only a win-win really.
Absolute best of luck to him, been crying out for a really tricky pacey winger for years so hopefully Michael can fit the bill.
Dale Sign Afuye on 16:35 - Jul 21 with 3557 viewswhambarplj

Dale Sign Afuye on 14:29 - Jul 21 by DareToCalvin

I really like these sorts of signings, hope the lad can make the step up. Low risk from our end, and only a win-win really.
Absolute best of luck to him, been crying out for a really tricky pacey winger for years so hopefully Michael can fit the bill.

Bury AFC season ticket holder and he is no better than other similar players in his position in the NWCFL, in fact i would suggest i saw a lot better players than him to be honest.

It will be a big step up for him hope you get lucky.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2023 16:47]
Dale Sign Afuye on 17:07 - Jul 21 with 3442 viewskel

Dale Sign Afuye on 16:35 - Jul 21 by whambarplj

Bury AFC season ticket holder and he is no better than other similar players in his position in the NWCFL, in fact i would suggest i saw a lot better players than him to be honest.

Bit late to start trying to come across as a decent bloke, flower. You just concentrate on your little tinpot club instead.
Dale Sign Afuye on 17:09 - Jul 21 with 3436 viewswhambarplj

Dale Sign Afuye on 17:07 - Jul 21 by kel

Bit late to start trying to come across as a decent bloke, flower. You just concentrate on your little tinpot club instead.

its an honest review.

And i am a decent bloke who like everybody else as his moments of madness.
Login to get fewer ads

Dale Sign Afuye on 17:11 - Jul 21 with 3424 viewswhambarplj

Dale Sign Afuye on 17:07 - Jul 21 by kel

By the way our tinpot club has probably sold as many STs as your tosspot club...
Dale Sign Afuye on 17:34 - Jul 21 with 3325 viewskel

Dale Sign Afuye on 17:11 - Jul 21 by whambarplj

By the way our tinpot club has probably sold as many STs as your tosspot club...

Well done for managing a whole two minutes of being a decent bloke. AFC bury fans always revert to type but you’ve just beaten the record by a country mile.

Off you pop, cock.
Dale Sign Afuye on 17:43 - Jul 21 with 3306 viewsceme_ender

Dale Sign Afuye on 16:35 - Jul 21 by whambarplj

I've got to disagree with you on this one, I have seen him play quite a few times and he is a very good player, way above the level he has been playing, bit of a step up but i think he has what it takes and will do well.
Dale Sign Afuye on 17:49 - Jul 21 with 3278 viewswhambarplj

Dale Sign Afuye on 17:34 - Jul 21 by kel

Well done for managing a whole two minutes of being a decent bloke. AFC bury fans always revert to type but you’ve just beaten the record by a country mile.

Off you pop, cock.

You started the insults i was actually giving an honest opinion.

And despite what was posted later i still think there are equally if not better players still in the NWCFL.
Dale Sign Afuye on 08:13 - Jul 22 with 2684 viewsnordenblue

Dale Sign Afuye on 17:49 - Jul 21 by whambarplj

You started the insults i was actually giving an honest opinion.

And despite what was posted later i still think there are equally if not better players still in the NWCFL.

We had plenty of these so called "better players" last year.....he's clearly been looked at as potential and I'd probably trust the folk scouting him rather than some confused guy on social media
Dale Sign Afuye on 08:32 - Jul 22 with 2650 viewsTalkingSutty

Dale Sign Afuye on 08:13 - Jul 22 by nordenblue

We had plenty of these so called "better players" last year.....he's clearly been looked at as potential and I'd probably trust the folk scouting him rather than some confused guy on social media

Just a squad of players that the fans can bond and connect with would be great, they don't have to be world beaters. A set of players that are as fit as a flea, always give 100% and show some pride in representing the club..none of that costs money. If Jim can pull all that together then he will have the fans backing and so will the players. They're professional footballers, it's not asking a lot. Early signs suggest that we do now have a more harmonious camp so credit to McNulty if that is indeed the case. The Ebsfleet game, just get stuck into them, play at a high tempo and attack them, if we lose we lose bit at least let's put down a marker for the season and provide some excitement. Nobody wants to watch walking, sidewards, backwards football. We've had enough of that and hundreds of fans have walked away from the club because of it.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2023 8:42]
Dale Sign Afuye on 09:01 - Jul 22 with 2578 views442Dale

For those who went last night, did we play a 4-4-2? What’s interesting so far is that we’re looking to get wide players into the squad - Shubbar and Afuye - alongside those we already had who can play there in Sinclair and Kelly.

If it’s a preferred option for now, it’s whether the wider players or one of the front two move into midfield to help boost the numbers when required.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale Sign Afuye on 14:56 - Jul 22 with 2216 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale Sign Afuye on 13:56 - Jul 21 by EllDale

Quite a few former team mates/friends have gone on Twitter to wish him well.
Seems a popular lad. Apparently he started at Roach Dynamos so can be classed as a local perhaps!?

We can sing about "one of our own"

I wonder how his surname is pronounced ......as in Chariots Afuye?
Dale Sign Afuye on 15:12 - Jul 22 with 2162 viewsSuddenLad

Dale Sign Afuye on 14:56 - Jul 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

We can sing about "one of our own"

I wonder how his surname is pronounced ......as in Chariots Afuye?

Aff-we-yay

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024