Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
India 14:07 - Aug 23 with 1450 viewsTreforys_Jack

Their successful moon landings, what's peoples opinions, a poor project to spend trillions on when there is such poverty in the country or is it an opportunity to develop their economy and attract investment from external sources.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 16:20]
India on 14:32 - Aug 23 with 1429 viewsunion_jack

A vanity project they can I’ll afford. The poverty in India is huge. That should be their priority.

How much in international aid do other nations contribute to India?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

India on 14:34 - Aug 23 with 1430 viewsSullutaCreturned

They could spend their trillions on improving pay and infrastructure and help the economy that way.
India on 14:53 - Aug 23 with 1415 viewsonehunglow

India on 14:32 - Aug 23 by union_jack

A vanity project they can I’ll afford. The poverty in India is huge. That should be their priority.

Indeed so.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

India on 17:18 - Aug 23 with 1389 viewsLuther27

India on 14:34 - Aug 23 by SullutaCreturned

They could spend their trillions on improving pay and infrastructure and help the economy that way.

India has so many people they will always have a majority who will remain poor.
What they’ve proved also is they can launch satellites en masse cheaper than any other nation. I think they hold the record for the number of satellites distributed from a single launch.
India on 17:23 - Aug 23 with 1376 viewsGwyn737

India on 17:18 - Aug 23 by Luther27

What they’ve proved also is they can launch satellites en masse cheaper than any other nation. I think they hold the record for the number of satellites distributed from a single launch.

Good points.

The poverty is awful but there are clearly also incredible scientific minds in regards to space travel.

If you stop all stuff like this you’ll end up with a brain drain and that’s no path to prosperity.
India on 19:20 - Aug 23 with 1342 viewsFlashberryjack

India on 14:32 - Aug 23 by union_jack

Are we still sending them aid ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

India on 19:23 - Aug 23 with 1339 viewspencoedjack

India on 19:20 - Aug 23 by Flashberryjack

Funnily enough l googled it earlier & we are not.
India on 21:57 - Aug 23 with 1304 viewsunion_jack

India on 19:20 - Aug 23 by Flashberryjack

I could reply that I did say ‘other nations’ but I did think we still did. They must receive it from some countries though surely? Can’t be bothered to research.

Still, they should get their priorities right.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

India on 23:10 - Aug 23 with 1261 viewsbuilthjack

They will most likely be the First Nation to have a call centre on the moon.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

India on 23:21 - Aug 23 with 1264 viewsmajorraglan

Totally agree about the poverty, but the space launch, investments and developments in technology to facilitate it will stand the country in good stead going forward. A country on the up.
India on 09:39 - Aug 24 with 1205 viewsBoundy

India on 23:21 - Aug 23 by majorraglan

Totally agree about the poverty, but the space launch, investments and developments in technology to facilitate it will stand the country in good stead going forward. A country on the up.

The race to mine minerals is on

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

India on 10:19 - Aug 24 with 1198 viewshowenjack

India on 09:39 - Aug 24 by Boundy

The race to mine minerals is on

Isn't it made of cheese ? ( Caerphilly )
India on 13:07 - Aug 24 with 1163 viewsSullutaCreturned

India on 17:18 - Aug 23 by Luther27

It's the way the whole world works, to keep the rich in their luxurious lifestyles the majority of us have to be kept poor.

Poor is one thing but abject poverty?

How would people react if 10.4 million in the UK were in abject poverty with no running water or electricity? Because in India the percentage is 16.4% which is a whole lot more than 10 million Indians
India on 14:23 - Aug 24 with 1137 viewsLuther27

India on 13:07 - Aug 24 by SullutaCreturned

It's the way the whole world works, to keep the rich in their luxurious lifestyles the majority of us have to be kept poor.

Poor is one thing but abject poverty?

How would people react if 10.4 million in the UK were in abject poverty with no running water or electricity? Because in India the percentage is 16.4% which is a whole lot more than 10 million Indians

Oh I agree. Poverty here and poverty in India are poles apart regarding life outcomes. And I’m not even going to account for the Caste system.
However it appears India is not satisfied with being the Call Center capital of the world and as they have a very large highly skilled highly educated workforce they are going for it. China will be looking on quite nervously right now.
India on 15:11 - Aug 24 with 1108 viewsKilkennyjack

Maybe our idiot government could pay India millions and then threaten to send the illegal immigrants there.

Its more likely than Rwanda after all

Beware of the Risen People

India on 16:39 - Aug 24 with 1092 viewsTogg

India on 23:10 - Aug 23 by builthjack

They will most likely be the First Nation to have a call centre on the moon.

Or maybe open a corner shop
India on 08:20 - Aug 26 with 955 viewsfelixstowe_jack

India on 15:11 - Aug 24 by Kilkennyjack

Maybe our idiot government could pay India millions and then threaten to send the illegal immigrants there.

Its more likely than Rwanda after all

I thought you were against immigrants coming to Wales, buying houses that Welsh People could live in and putting a strain on the Welsh NHS . Well that is what you said on another post of yours.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024