Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LRZ 12:45 - Jan 16 with 1059 viewsGwyn737

LRZ on 13:03 - Jan 16 with 1049 viewsonehunglow

Wow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

LRZ on 13:08 - Jan 16 with 1030 viewsbuilthjack

His g/f would have got him that.
Met him quite a few times with work, nice lad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

LRZ on 14:13 - Jan 16 with 984 viewsScotia

I'd be surprised if he makes it in the NFL, but good luck to him.

One season in a practice squad in the NFL and he'd be quids in compared to Rugby.
LRZ on 18:34 - Jan 16 with 881 viewsBoundy

Disappointing to hear the news , but if he can make the changeover then what a opportunity for him and his family and if it doesn't work out ,at 22 , he'll still have his best years in front of him . I just wonder can he emulate these clips

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

LRZ on 19:36 - Jan 16 with 835 viewsbuilthjack

Can you imagine a top footballer with a bright future being released from his contract to go and play another sport. It all seems very amateur to me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

LRZ on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 819 viewsWhiterockin

LRZ on 19:36 - Jan 16 by builthjack

Can you imagine a top footballer with a bright future being released from his contract to go and play another sport. It all seems very amateur to me.

The boy could have been the Beckham of rugby, lifting the profile of Welsh rugby through the roof and bringing it to a wider audience. Did the WRU do enough to try and keep him?
LRZ on 20:17 - Jan 16 with 793 viewsonehunglow

LRZ on 19:49 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

The boy could have been the Beckham of rugby, lifting the profile of Welsh rugby through the roof and bringing it to a wider audience. Did the WRU do enough to try and keep him?

It’s a massive blow and one that came like a bolt from the blue

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

LRZ on 20:53 - Jan 16 with 758 viewsJumpingJackFlash

LRZ on 19:49 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

Did they know? Plus, he's a Gloucester player. Gatland found out an hour before his press announcement of the 6 nations squad.
Login to get fewer ads

LRZ on 21:02 - Jan 16 with 743 viewsWhiterockin

LRZ on 20:53 - Jan 16 by JumpingJackFlash

Did they know? Plus, he's a Gloucester player. Gatland found out an hour before his press announcement of the 6 nations squad.

I know he's a Gloucester player and they have probably agreed a contract with him to return if it doesn't work out, but I find it hard to believe that nobody in the WRU knew while Gloucester agreed to release him.
LRZ on 21:11 - Jan 16 with 722 viewsunion_jack

All this after Immanuel Feysi Obusu chose England over Wales.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024