Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cian Hayes. 19:15 - Feb 24 with 1795 viewsBingoballs

Fleetwood must have a bloody good side if Cian Hayes can't get in it. Thought he was excellent today.
Cian Hayes. on 19:33 - Feb 24 with 1725 viewsSheffield_dale

Totally agree. On 85 minutes he sprinted 50 yards back, slide tackle, won the ball and dribbled 40 yards the other way to win a free kick. Me and hundreds of dale fans rightly applauded. For all the inflated hype Danny Lloyd received, in comparison Hayes is head and shoulders above. You can tell he enjoys his chant and hopefully (just like East) with the fans love he could be persuaded to join as he is out of contract.
Cian Hayes. on 20:20 - Feb 24 with 1558 viewsThreeLions

Cian Hayes. on 19:33 - Feb 24 by Sheffield_dale

Totally agree. On 85 minutes he sprinted 50 yards back, slide tackle, won the ball and dribbled 40 yards the other way to win a free kick. Me and hundreds of dale fans rightly applauded. For all the inflated hype Danny Lloyd received, in comparison Hayes is head and shoulders above. You can tell he enjoys his chant and hopefully (just like East) with the fans love he could be persuaded to join as he is out of contract.

Woah one thing at a time tiger. Before we think of signing anybody permanently we need to save the bloody club somehow
Cian Hayes. on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 1393 viewsSheffield_dale

Cian Hayes. on 20:20 - Feb 24 by ThreeLions

Woah one thing at a time tiger. Before we think of signing anybody permanently we need to save the bloody club somehow

Positive Mental Attitude 😀
Cian Hayes. on 06:30 - Feb 25 with 1012 viewsfrenzied

Cian Hayes. on 19:33 - Feb 24 by Sheffield_dale

Mind you ..Hayes does have youth and fitness on his side compared to Lloyd who did a great job for us i thought.
[Post edited 25 Feb 6:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024