Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Year Plan 19:55 - Feb 28 with 2610 viewsmichael67

"The Premiere of The Four Year Plan - a fly-on-the-wall documentary following the highs and lows of Queens Park Rangers Football Club over four seasons - took place in London tonight (Tuesday).

Over 300 guests, including QPR Vice-Chairman Amit Bhatia, as well as Mark Hughes and the entire Rangers First Team squad were present, as the documentary - which will also be aired on BBC2 on Sunday evening (11.15pm) - made its domestic debut on the small screen at the Curzon Cinema.
"I think it's a good movie," Bhatia told www.qpr.co.uk.

"It's an accurate representation of what went on over the four years that ultimately led to our promotion. The good times, the bad times, the ups and the downs.

"The film shows the challenging situations that are posed for a Football Club.

"It was an extraordinarily difficult watch at times, but we got where we wanted to get and I'm sure all the supporters will enjoy watching it."

The Four Year Plan follows the incredible highs and lows of the Club after being rescued from bankruptcy in 2007 by billionaire backers Flavio Briatore, Bernie Ecclestone, Lakshmi Mittal and Amit Bhatia.

The camera records meetings, telephone conversations, matches and private chats that reveals the turbulent and dramatic developments in four seasons at Loftus Road.

The Four Year Plan culminates in an extraordinary, nail-biting finale and goes where no film about football has gone before."

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2626938,00.html

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Four Year Plan on 19:57 - Feb 28 with 1892 viewshoopstilidie

Interestingly Warnock was also there. Would have loved to be privvy to any conversation him and Barton had.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Four Year Plan on 21:34 - Feb 28 with 1839 viewsgobbles

"on the small screen"???

Did they show it on a telly at the cinema or is the guy who writes the website an idiot?
Four Year Plan on 21:41 - Feb 28 with 1820 viewsWeAreQPR12

Four Year Plan on 21:34 - Feb 28 by gobbles

"on the small screen"???

Did they show it on a telly at the cinema or is the guy who writes the website an idiot?

I hope it wasn't smaller than 50" otherwise Barton would have no chance of watching it. I mean he can't even see a pass let alone a small tv.
Four Year Plan on 22:43 - Feb 28 with 1766 viewsN12Hoop

See our friend Barton has tweeted tonight that it was right Warnock went, even though Warnock signed him only a few weeks earlier. Why can't he keep his gob shut! Does he want everyone to hate him?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Four Year Plan on 23:06 - Feb 28 with 1735 viewsHollowayRanger

Four Year Plan on 22:43 - Feb 28 by N12Hoop

See our friend Barton has tweeted tonight that it was right Warnock went, even though Warnock signed him only a few weeks earlier. Why can't he keep his gob shut! Does he want everyone to hate him?

he cant help himself its his ego/look at me look at me complex

needs craves attention

and wont be missed when HE leaves and i dread to think what welcome he will get if he comes back playing against us

imagine derry player against us MASSIVE respect he'll get same as any of our championship players these premiership players will get mostly a muted clap but barton he's his own worst enemy,and its a shame as he's a decent player but he's no leader and instead seems to be trying too hard which results in more mistakes and boo's

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Four Year Plan on 23:19 - Feb 28 with 1735 viewsAntti_Heinola

Four Year Plan on 22:43 - Feb 28 by N12Hoop

Why bother following him?

Bare bones.

Four Year Plan on 23:25 - Feb 28 with 1726 viewsWeAreQPR12

Four Year Plan on 23:19 - Feb 28 by Antti_Heinola

Why bother following him?

I can't stand twitter and I really can't see how so many people get hooked on it.

My mates a man u fan and enjoys following Joey, so I guess playing the C u nxt tues is getting him plenty of followers. My worry is that it isn't playing and it's just joey being joey.

I am sick of the bloke if i'm honest and you can't get away from the whole panto showing.
Four Year Plan on 23:53 - Feb 28 with 1711 viewsNorthernr

Just back from this. Sat on he other side of the aisle to Mr Barton during the screening and I thought it was fascinating watching the reaction of him and the other new players who'd clearly not seen it before. Barton kept turning to Ramage in a "did that really happen?" kind of way and Ramage kept laughing and confirming it, but by the end Barton was sort of open mouthed and shaking his head.

I'm hoping that seeing how hard people had to fight through a pile of sht to get us here might inspire them. Won't hold my breath though.
Login to get fewer ads

Four Year Plan on 00:04 - Feb 29 with 1702 viewsBklynRanger

Four Year Plan on 23:53 - Feb 28 by Northernr

Just back from this. Sat on he other side of the aisle to Mr Barton during the screening and I thought it was fascinating watching the reaction of him and the other new players who'd clearly not seen it before. Barton kept turning to Ramage in a "did that really happen?" kind of way and Ramage kept laughing and confirming it, but by the end Barton was sort of open mouthed and shaking his head.

I'm hoping that seeing how hard people had to fight through a pile of sht to get us here might inspire them. Won't hold my breath though.

That same faint glimmer of hope passed through my mind today. But it's all gone dark in there again.
Four Year Plan on 02:21 - Feb 29 with 1658 viewsqprmick

'I'm hoping that seeing how hard people had to fight through a pile of sht to get us here might inspire them. Won't hold my breath though.'

Ditto to the the whingers and moaners on message boards. Know your history, you might enjoy the games more.

Qprmick

Four Year Plan on 07:16 - Feb 29 with 1619 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Am I the only one that thinks bringing our squad to see this is hardly inspiring?

What are they going to see tonight - The Champ? Titanic?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Four Year Plan on 07:49 - Feb 29 with 1590 viewsqueensparker

To be fair to Barton he also posted this:

After watching that, think @Amit_Bhatia99 and Neil Warnock should have statues erected outside of Loftus Rd. #eye-opening

Im also hoping this might inspire the new lot and give them some perspective on all the hard work they're currently pissing up the wall. Can't hurt

Four Year Plan on 09:56 - Feb 29 with 1453 viewsJeff

Four Year Plan on 07:49 - Feb 29 by queensparker

To be fair to Barton he also posted this:

After watching that, think @Amit_Bhatia99 and Neil Warnock should have statues erected outside of Loftus Rd. #eye-opening

Im also hoping this might inspire the new lot and give them some perspective on all the hard work they're currently pissing up the wall. Can't hurt

Photos on the official site are quite eye opening in themselves - firstly, what the fudge are most of the team wearing?!

secondly, are my eyes failing or is that Drogba next to Taarabt in one of the photos.

thirdly, what on earth is Mrs Helguson wearing?!

and fourthly, nice to see Neil Warnock there as well - wonder if he stopped to chat with Barton?

Can we not knock it?

Four Year Plan on 10:16 - Feb 29 with 1421 viewsballbag

Four Year Plan on 09:56 - Feb 29 by Jeff

Photos on the official site are quite eye opening in themselves - firstly, what the fudge are most of the team wearing?!

secondly, are my eyes failing or is that Drogba next to Taarabt in one of the photos.

and fourthly, nice to see Neil Warnock there as well - wonder if he stopped to chat with Barton?

Well, at least it's good to see most of the first team there.

I think that's Diakite next to Adel by the way, Jeff.
Four Year Plan on 10:16 - Feb 29 with 1418 viewsdaveB

Four Year Plan on 23:53 - Feb 28 by Northernr

well something sunk in with Barton as he was quite kind towards Warnock on twitter last night. Hopefully this will spark something in the players but I'm not holding out much hope
Four Year Plan on 10:48 - Feb 29 with 1388 viewssmegma

Was GP invited ??? A shame the oscars have been and gone.
Four Year Plan on 11:00 - Feb 29 with 1358 viewshoopstar67

Four Year Plan on 09:56 - Feb 29 by Jeff

Have to say i did not notice what she was wearing,just thought wow what a stunner she is!
Four Year Plan on 12:04 - Feb 29 with 1307 viewsQPunkR

Four Year Plan on 11:00 - Feb 29 by hoopstar67

Have to say i did not notice what she was wearing,just thought wow what a stunner she is!

Too right mate!

Good on ya, Heidar!

QPR - "shit but local"

Four Year Plan on 12:18 - Feb 29 with 1279 viewsAntti_Heinola

Blimey, even Lakshmi turned up! I barely recognised Heidar in that picture. Recognised or noticed? Sorry, get those two mixed up sometimes.

Bare bones.

Four Year Plan on 12:26 - Feb 29 with 1264 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Four Year Plan on 12:04 - Feb 29 by QPunkR

Too right mate!

Good on ya, Heidar!

That is possibly the finest looking players wife I have ever seen! She looks classy too.

Fair play Mr H.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Four Year Plan on 12:35 - Feb 29 with 1243 viewssupahoopsa

Four Year Plan on 12:26 - Feb 29 by Metallica_Hoop

That is possibly the finest looking players wife I have ever seen! She looks classy too.

Fair play Mr H.

Where are the pictures?
I can;t find any on the offical site?
Someone post a link?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Four Year Plan on 12:35 - Feb 29 with 1241 viewsballbag

Ohhhhhh dear.

Four Year Plan on 12:36 - Feb 29 with 1240 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Four Year Plan on 12:35 - Feb 29 by supahoopsa

Where are the pictures?
I can;t find any on the offical site?
Someone post a link?

Go to the news page and the top link is pics of the night.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Four Year Plan on 12:37 - Feb 29 with 1236 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is there any other club that would take time out from fighting survival to attand a gala bash for a film celebrating the lunacy of the club? Seriously, why didn't they all go dressed as jesters?

Can't decide which smiley to put up...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Four Year Plan on 12:38 - Feb 29 with 1228 viewsJonDoeman

Four Year Plan on 12:37 - Feb 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Is there any other club that would take time out from fighting survival to attand a gala bash for a film celebrating the lunacy of the club? Seriously, why didn't they all go dressed as jesters?

Can't decide which smiley to put up...

Gotta be eh! or else you'll!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024