Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better side won 17:46 - Mar 17 with 8528 viewsBIffoBiffoBiffo

We were crap in that second half. 2nd to every ball.

You brought the pressure on yourselves by backing off, but that what sides in a relegation scrap do. Latics have been in enough for me to know.

The penalty was a correct decision, should have been a red too - but still cant beliece we didnt get one for an obvious handball in the first half.

Beat of luck for the season.
Better side won on 10:39 - Mar 19 with 714 viewsSFD

Better side won on 10:03 - Mar 19 by D_Alien

That'd make it 424, since TO is nothing but an out-and-out wide front man, along with Grimes and Symes -hence the question I posed!

433 at the start, but as others have said, it's a line up which gives the team so many options and no doubt Coleman will be using the training ground to good effect to drill the flexibility into the squad

Tutte is the key. He can take up a wide position or alternate with Jonah & JK in making runs from the midfield. The encouraging thing for me was that all THREE midfielders had potshots, with Tutte & JK almost scoring

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Thought bad choice of substitutions nearly cost us though we lost all our drive when he dropped Tutte deep, he should have took off Grimes and put BBM on if he wanted to go 451 leaving Tutte wide right, we just invited them onto us instead of continuing to attack.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024