Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better side won 17:46 - Mar 17 with 8630 viewsBIffoBiffoBiffo

We were crap in that second half. 2nd to every ball.

You brought the pressure on yourselves by backing off, but that what sides in a relegation scrap do. Latics have been in enough for me to know.

The penalty was a correct decision, should have been a red too - but still cant beliece we didnt get one for an obvious handball in the first half.

Beat of luck for the season.
Better side won on 12:10 - Mar 18 with 1336 viewsMoonyDale

Better side won on 12:03 - Mar 18 by sweetcorn

You talk about lack of brainless, but please explain how that saying fits the context of my comment?

"Lack of brainless" ?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Better side won on 12:12 - Mar 18 with 1326 viewsMoonyDale

Better side won on 11:22 - Mar 18 by MoonyDale

If the cap fits as they say....

"I have no brain cells" You will need a small cap...

Better side won on 12:17 - Mar 18 with 1321 viewsDale_Pea

This thread has lost any credibility due to people using the term 'banter'.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Better side won on 13:02 - Mar 18 with 1279 viewsmizfit

Better side won on 12:12 - Mar 18 by MoonyDale

moonydale chants of that nature happen at every game get over it, its football, bunn left on bad terms and he was acting like a spoilt brat during the game when he didnt get his own way which the fans will never react positively too
so to target sweetcorn is bang out of order and you are making yourself look like the one with the lack of brain cells with mindless jibes when this happens at every game whether its a ex player or not is irrelevant
Better side won on 13:26 - Mar 18 with 1251 viewssweetcorn

Better side won on 12:12 - Mar 18 by MoonyDale

wow well done picking up on a typo.

And the saying would have only fit if i wasn't being sarcastic saying I had no braincells, which was quite obvious.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Better side won on 14:30 - Mar 18 with 1233 viewsMoonyDale

Better side won on 13:26 - Mar 18 by sweetcorn

wow well done picking up on a typo.

And the saying would have only fit if i wasn't being sarcastic saying I had no braincells, which was quite obvious.

Many a true word is spoken in jest, don't you just love typos?

Better side won on 14:30 - Mar 18 with 1230 viewsMoonyDale

Better side won on 13:02 - Mar 18 by mizfit

moonydale chants of that nature happen at every game get over it, its football, bunn left on bad terms and he was acting like a spoilt brat during the game when he didnt get his own way which the fans will never react positively too
so to target sweetcorn is bang out of order and you are making yourself look like the one with the lack of brain cells with mindless jibes when this happens at every game whether its a ex player or not is irrelevant

And breathe.....

Better side won on 14:40 - Mar 18 with 1219 viewsdingdangblue

Better side won on 01:17 - Mar 18 by TVOS1907

The ref clearly indicated he was disallowing the goal for a push.

Whether there was an offside or not, I never noticed as I was too busy laughing at the pitch invader.

The inept ref definitely motioned that it was a push - when lucas was placing the ball down for the restart I noticed the linesman also had his flag up too. Maybe it was offside and a push. Either way we won 3-2.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Better side won on 14:59 - Mar 18 with 1202 viewsmizfit

Better side won on 14:30 - Mar 18 by MoonyDale

And breathe.....

Jesus its a messageboard
I wasn't aware grammar had to be spot on
But if that's all u can say about my post clearly shows u know I am right so get over yourself
Better side won on 15:10 - Mar 18 with 1189 viewsSuddenLad

Better side won on 13:02 - Mar 18 by mizfit

I'd say the only 'mindless jibes' were those pointlessly directed at Harry Bunn. He did nothing wrong in a Dale shirt, and could quite easily have declined to come to Spotland in the first place. Fair play to him for wanting to come.

So now he's joined Oldham - get over it. Nice to see that he found time to shake hands with all the Dale players after the match, and the Dale manager, so he clearly has no axe to grind.

Why on earth people wanted to jeer at him is a mystery. We have 11 of our own to support, so let's ignore opposition players and concentrate on shouting for those wearing a Dale shirt.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Better side won on 15:24 - Mar 18 with 1181 viewsMoonyDale

Better side won on 14:59 - Mar 18 by mizfit

Jesus its a messageboard
I wasn't aware grammar had to be spot on
But if that's all u can say about my post clearly shows u know I am right so get over yourself

Whooooosh...

Better side won on 15:30 - Mar 18 with 1172 viewsMoonyDale

Better side won on 15:10 - Mar 18 by SuddenLad

I'd say the only 'mindless jibes' were those pointlessly directed at Harry Bunn. He did nothing wrong in a Dale shirt, and could quite easily have declined to come to Spotland in the first place. Fair play to him for wanting to come.

So now he's joined Oldham - get over it. Nice to see that he found time to shake hands with all the Dale players after the match, and the Dale manager, so he clearly has no axe to grind.

Why on earth people wanted to jeer at him is a mystery. We have 11 of our own to support, so let's ignore opposition players and concentrate on shouting for those wearing a Dale shirt.

Absolutely spot on, the only mindless jibes emanated from the sandy towards Bunn, now the chants from the bods in the home end are usually witty and good natured fun, yesterday was as far from witty as it gets...You could see from his face that Bunn was not amused by it and it was completely undeserved, so what if his dad and SE were abject failures in their time with us, not the lads fault and he deserved better than he got yesterday, some will agree some won't....

Better side won on 16:31 - Mar 18 with 1125 viewsoldham_england

Better side won on 22:21 - Mar 17 by rafc1984

The sh!te ref indicated a push when dis-allowing the goal, which IMO was right.

The funniest part was the retarded biffo entering the pitch and belly flopping.
3 year ban £500 fine to follow, made my day that...

All he got was a telling off outside the stand and he was aloud to go. Sorry to spoil your day...
Better side won on 16:35 - Mar 18 with 1117 viewsaleanddale

Better side won on 16:31 - Mar 18 by oldham_england

All he got was a telling off outside the stand and he was aloud to go. Sorry to spoil your day...

Disgrace if true.

There is no place in football for pitch invasions like the stupid stunt he tried to pull.

Gave us a laugh though as we could all see it was disallowed.

Could have been 4-3 as didnt see to much wrong with either disallowed goal.

We were desperate for 3 points!! can we get the next win on Tuesday? i guess we will find out soon enough.

The fight is on - we are not to detached from 5th bottom so lets go for it. If we go down - lets go down playing like we did yesterday!!
Better side won on 16:52 - Mar 18 with 1095 viewsrochdalefan9

Better side won on 19:47 - Mar 17 by Sandyman

Thought Odebayi was lightweight and some of his ball control was poor today, but did some sublime moves to set up Tutte for a well saved shot in the second half. Symes was a revelation today - lets hope he keeps that sort of performance (and us!) up. Great goals and delighted for him. Tutte, Darby and JK worked very hard and kept us competing all game. Everyone else put a shift in (against 14!) and we got the rewards.
Credit to John Coleman for getting that sort of skill and commitment out of the players.
If we had stuck with Eyre, the fat lady would be singing Encores now...

(Also, most amusing to see the Sandy Laners get into Harry Bunn's head today first half - some of the songs he got cracked him judging by the looks on his face and his general inefficacy. Heh)

I agree with Shun.............we should play 4-4-2. Ive been wanting that all season. We have the players for it and always play better with my favourite formation.

Better side won on 05:09 - Mar 19 with 988 viewsdownunder

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=137646429694328&set=a.126500897475548

Stockport County fan is spoiling your day as well.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Better side won on 06:11 - Mar 19 with 980 viewsD_Alien

A question for those who think we played 442

Which of these three played in a midfield role?

Grimes? Erm... in midfield?

Symes? Dont think so, do you?

Obadeyi? LOL!!!

It was 433, pure and simple, and it worked!

The midfield three of Tutte, JK & Jonah dovetailed perfectly.

Well done Coleman, and lets see it again on Tuesday!

Changes? Well, I thought Obadeyi brought something to the side but if JLAA's fit he could bring even more

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Better side won on 06:19 - Mar 19 with 974 viewsSalwaDale

Better side won on 06:11 - Mar 19 by D_Alien

A question for those who think we played 442

Which of these three played in a midfield role?

Grimes? Erm... in midfield?

Symes? Dont think so, do you?

Obadeyi? LOL!!!

It was 433, pure and simple, and it worked!

The midfield three of Tutte, JK & Jonah dovetailed perfectly.

Well done Coleman, and lets see it again on Tuesday!

Changes? Well, I thought Obadeyi brought something to the side but if JLAA's fit he could bring even more

I disagree about it being 433. More 442 than that but not really 442 either, 4231 perhaps. For me Tutte played on the other wing to TO but seemed to wander from that on very regular occasions. He also played a little deeper than TO. One thing is for sure though is that Symes had a partner who was regularly close to him, rather than him being the lonee frontman.

TBBT

Better side won on 07:35 - Mar 19 with 952 viewsaleanddale

Better side won on 06:19 - Mar 19 by SalwaDale

I disagree about it being 433. More 442 than that but not really 442 either, 4231 perhaps. For me Tutte played on the other wing to TO but seemed to wander from that on very regular occasions. He also played a little deeper than TO. One thing is for sure though is that Symes had a partner who was regularly close to him, rather than him being the lonee frontman.

Yep a fluid line up that can be changed with instruction from the bench.

certainly we looked more dangerous going forward as Grimes got closer to Symes.

TO on either flank. Tutte the other although closer the Jonah and the immense JK.

Tuesday is massive.

The biggest game of the season so far as we look to build on what a fantastic Derby 3 points and a very good point at the Galpharm.

Better side won on 08:57 - Mar 19 with 926 viewsRochdale_Matt

Better side won on 16:31 - Mar 18 by oldham_england

So I was lying on the other thread then was I?

Being a mate of mine, I know for a fact he was banged up until 11pm Saturday night, and has to go back to discover his fate in April.

Sorry to spoil your day...
Better side won on 09:26 - Mar 19 with 912 viewsoldham_england

Better side won on 08:57 - Mar 19 by Rochdale_Matt

So I was lying on the other thread then was I?

Being a mate of mine, I know for a fact he was banged up until 11pm Saturday night, and has to go back to discover his fate in April.

Sorry to spoil your day...

boring. whats that smell.....???

Better side won on 09:29 - Mar 19 with 906 viewsRochdale_Matt

Better side won on 09:26 - Mar 19 by oldham_england

So you actually think I'd take time out to make the whole story up?

Silly me, I really must get a life...
Better side won on 09:29 - Mar 19 with 903 viewsSuddenLad

Better side won on 09:26 - Mar 19 by oldham_england

The smell didn't arrive until you did................work it out for yourself.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Better side won on 09:51 - Mar 19 with 882 viewsSandy_Lane

I thought we played 4-2-1-3!! With the front 4 in a kind of diamond shape.

DL
SJ - KL - DH - SD
JK - GJ
AG
TO - MS - AT
Better side won on 10:03 - Mar 19 with 870 viewsD_Alien

Better side won on 06:19 - Mar 19 by SalwaDale

That'd make it 424, since TO is nothing but an out-and-out wide front man, along with Grimes and Symes -hence the question I posed!

433 at the start, but as others have said, it's a line up which gives the team so many options and no doubt Coleman will be using the training ground to good effect to drill the flexibility into the squad

Tutte is the key. He can take up a wide position or alternate with Jonah & JK in making runs from the midfield. The encouraging thing for me was that all THREE midfielders had potshots, with Tutte & JK almost scoring

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024