Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
doom and gloom gone 20:44 - May 18 with 2088 viewsgwnobull

time to be positive i think

for all my time supporting the DALE i'm used to the bad times and the odd good time, but we've had our time in lg 1 and now back in lg2 hopefully JC will get a good pre season in and get the lads firing come the new season.

i've decided to travel more to away games and see the season out and hopefully promotion and the good times

no more doom and gloom lads get behind our club !!
doom and gloom gone on 20:56 - May 18 with 2072 viewscrazyhorse

NO doom and gloom here, looking forward to it! Its all about getting out Saturday s and occasional Tuesday nights, out of the house to meet mates have the odd pint and witness unexpected fantastic wins, amongst the dross thats occasionally played out. Going to the games a gamble, possible highs and plenty of woe but its great and wouldnt change it. Thats why I've being going for the last 15 years.
The only thing that takes the edge of it is the price, If it was £10 game to sit in the main stand, there would be no complaints whatsoever.
doom and gloom gone on 22:28 - May 18 with 1992 viewsqlrken05

No doom or gloom here mate
the new season can't come soon enough for me. I am looking forward to Coley's new look Dale.
I've been a Dale supporter for over 50 years now, and I am certain that we wont have to wait another 40 years for the next promotion. ( if we do then I wont be around to see it ).
its not just league 1 either , this club CAN achieve Championship level.
Its time to Believe .... again...
Come on Rochdale
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

doom and gloom gone on 23:39 - May 18 with 1959 viewsroccydaleian

doom and gloom gone on 22:28 - May 18 by qlrken05

the new season can't come soon enough for me. I am looking forward to Coley's new look Dale.
I've been a Dale supporter for over 50 years now, and I am certain that we wont have to wait another 40 years for the next promotion. ( if we do then I wont be around to see it ).
Come on Rochdale

Same here. Can't wait for next season.
Up the Dale.
doom and gloom gone on 16:00 - May 19 with 1829 viewssluggy

doom and gloom gone on 22:28 - May 18 by qlrken05

Come on Rochdale

Now that is funny

Looking forward to the day Vinnie dies...

doom and gloom gone on 18:18 - May 19 with 1784 viewselectricblue

Yeah im getting there, qhats done is done and consigned to history it was good while it lasted and even better if hillcroft stayed as i think the oncoming season Dale would be challenging for a top 6 place..
But it was not to be..

I do have concerns with JC and some of the names banded about on here..
Im sure a decent preseason and a good start to the season will have everybody rockin and rolling..

Up the Dale..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

doom and gloom gone on 12:08 - May 20 with 1715 viewsboromat

Can't wait for the new season, I'm already bored and need some football. Hopefully the Euro's will take the edge off.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024