Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to Austria 15:53 - Jul 15 with 1108 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2849896,00.html

I look forward to reading Colin Garlick's diaries from the training camp, though I doubt he'll have the same need to ferry gallons of ice from the shopping centre as he did in Spain.

St. Lambrecht seems to be a nice ski resort, with a small population of less than 2000, no night life to speak of and set in a beautiful location.

I'd like to know the list of players who have made the journey. The club aren't keen to divulge details in their message. Only Matty Edwards remained at home recovering from a wrist injury (for a change !)

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Off to Austria on 16:10 - Jul 15 with 1082 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Is it only me,but I can't see Coleman and Bell as being a barrel of laughs?

Off to Austria on 16:43 - Jul 15 with 1035 viewsThreeLions

Off to Austria on 16:10 - Jul 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is it only me,but I can't see Coleman and Bell as being a barrel of laughs?

To be fair they havent gone for a stag weekend or owt so it doesnt matter if they are a laugh or not. They are there to train hard for the new season
Off to Austria on 16:56 - Jul 15 with 1013 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Off to Austria on 16:43 - Jul 15 by ThreeLions

To be fair they havent gone for a stag weekend or owt so it doesnt matter if they are a laugh or not. They are there to train hard for the new season

Hilly and Flicker( in particular) had a devilish sense of humour which I think stood them in good stead for creating a great team spirit.......something that was sadly very much missing ALL last season......when playing at San Spotty looked like a chore to most of the team.

Coley comes over a miserable sod some times.
Off to Austria on 17:25 - Jul 15 with 968 viewsmacro

Off to Austria on 16:56 - Jul 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hilly and Flicker( in particular) had a devilish sense of humour which I think stood them in good stead for creating a great team spirit.......something that was sadly very much missing ALL last season......when playing at San Spotty looked like a chore to most of the team.

for a miserable sod he did a decent job at accy
Off to Austria on 17:26 - Jul 15 with 966 viewsRalphs12

Hopefully Matty Edwards' surgery is something to sort out a previous injury.
Off to Austria on 17:30 - Jul 15 with 961 viewsSuddenLad

Off to Austria on 17:25 - Jul 15 by macro

for a miserable sod he did a decent job at accy

When he repeatedly gives his players specific instructions before a match and they seem to be utterly uninterested or incapable of carrying out what he says, then he has every right to be a miserable sod.

It's his job to make sure the players earn their money and produce results and performances.

These lads aren't going to work to be entertained. They are there to work hard and do a job.

They can all laugh together when they have earned their corn.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Off to Austria on 17:47 - Jul 15 with 929 views442Dale

This the same Keith Hill who'd be a misery on the bench if he heard anything he didn't like? The one who'd have rows with players after subbing them (Goodall being a good example, and he'd had a good game!)? The one who wouldn't tire of getting onto Scott Wiseman?

None of the above is particularly bad, but let's not pretend it never happened!

He enjoyed FC Utd's songs though.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Off to Austria on 17:52 - Jul 15 with 922 viewsolympicdale

Off to Austria on 17:30 - Jul 15 by SuddenLad

When he repeatedly gives his players specific instructions before a match and they seem to be utterly uninterested or incapable of carrying out what he says, then he has every right to be a miserable sod.

It's his job to make sure the players earn their money and produce results and performances.

These lads aren't going to work to be entertained. They are there to work hard and do a job.

They can all laugh together when they have earned their corn.

its also important that the management duo are an 'arm round the shoulder type' too, not good to be too workmanlike and serious. I'd bet Bell's a right laugh once you get some whiskey down him.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Off to Austria on 19:11 - Jul 15 with 840 viewsSFD

Think you will find he is quite the life and soul at times and renowned for his love of karaoke, rates himself as a singer.
Off to Austria on 20:10 - Jul 15 with 764 viewsukidale07

Coley hasent come across, as a miserable guy to me. Looks like somone who wants to get down to business, but also somone you can have a laugh with.

St. Lambrecht looks a very nice and beautiful place from pics ive seen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024