Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far 11:23 - Aug 31 with 2746 viewsheywooddale

My current top three are:

QPR (Julio Ceasar and Esteban Granero) QPR signing Inter and Real players. just aint right.

Jordan Rhodes £8 million - Undoubtedly a talent an a fantastic goal scorer, but he's never worth that much.

Richard Wright to City. Need i say more.

Anyone else got any?
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:24 - Aug 31 with 2739 viewsTVOS1907

c/o Twitter, QPR are the only club in the country to have two goalkeepers named after salads.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:25 - Aug 31 with 2720 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Rhodes will be taking Scotland to The World Cup 2014 and i think kean has signed him to prove a point to all his haters him and gomes will dominate the championship

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:29 - Aug 31 with 2704 viewsheywooddale

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:25 - Aug 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

Rhodes will be taking Scotland to The World Cup 2014 and i think kean has signed him to prove a point to all his haters him and gomes will dominate the championship

Scotland in the world cup, good joke!

Rhodes is very talented, there's now doubting that.
4 mill maybe, but 8 is ridiculous.
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:33 - Aug 31 with 2691 viewsfitzochris

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:25 - Aug 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

Have you had a look at Scotland's group Taz?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:34 - Aug 31 with 2683 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:29 - Aug 31 by heywooddale

Scotland in the world cup, good joke!

Rhodes is very talented, there's now doubting that.
4 mill maybe, but 8 is ridiculous.

you got to take into account scotland caps nowadays look at Fletcher for example signing for Sunderland it might of been abit over what any non-prem club would of paid but thats what footy is about nowadays £££££££££££££££

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:38 - Aug 31 with 2658 viewsfitzochris

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:34 - Aug 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

you got to take into account scotland caps nowadays look at Fletcher for example signing for Sunderland it might of been abit over what any non-prem club would of paid but thats what footy is about nowadays £££££££££££££££

Being a Scotland cap had nothing to do with the amount Sunderland paid for Fletcher. They paid for his ability and proven record that he can score goals in the Premiership.

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:40 - Aug 31 with 2650 viewsfitzochris

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:34 - Aug 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

And, more importantly, Fletcher doesn't play for Scotland anymore!

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:40 - Aug 31 with 2649 viewsheywooddale

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:38 - Aug 31 by fitzochris

Being a Scotland cap had nothing to do with the amount Sunderland paid for Fletcher. They paid for his ability and proven record that he can score goals in the Premiership.

and Sunderland paid too much for him too. 8 for him seems about right.
Login to get fewer ads

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:41 - Aug 31 with 2641 viewsChaffRAFC

But Steven Fletcher has proven himself in the Premiership and signed for a Premiership club and even then he's for twice as much as he should have. Rhodes is a cracking player but isn't even proven at Championship Level and has gone for £8million to another Championship side, and one that is in a lot of trouble at the minute.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:57 - Aug 31 with 2602 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:41 - Aug 31 by ChaffRAFC

But Steven Fletcher has proven himself in the Premiership and signed for a Premiership club and even then he's for twice as much as he should have. Rhodes is a cracking player but isn't even proven at Championship Level and has gone for £8million to another Championship side, and one that is in a lot of trouble at the minute.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Blackburn Rovers have the perfect side its how kean uses it now and Blackburn Fans have become North West version of Millwall lately nothing will please them until the chicken farmers and kean are out even if they win the championship they'll still want their head's i think after that they'll turn back into normal blackburn folk

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 12:02 - Aug 31 with 2581 viewsChaffRAFC

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:57 - Aug 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

Blackburn Rovers have the perfect side its how kean uses it now and Blackburn Fans have become North West version of Millwall lately nothing will please them until the chicken farmers and kean are out even if they win the championship they'll still want their head's i think after that they'll turn back into normal blackburn folk

The perfect side? Really??

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 12:05 - Aug 31 with 2574 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 12:02 - Aug 31 by ChaffRAFC

The perfect side? Really??

that team is more than capable of winning promotion out of the championship

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 12:24 - Aug 31 with 2550 viewsTVOS1907

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:57 - Aug 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

How have Blackburn fans turned into Millwall fans, exactly?

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 12:28 - Aug 31 with 2538 viewsphomem

Bunn reserve goalkeeper at Blackburn hands in transfer request wants first team football and signs for Norwich as understudy to ruddy
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 14:24 - Aug 31 with 2487 viewsphomem

Qpr now have cesar and green as goalkeepers - salad in goal they better not wilt
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 15:55 - Aug 31 with 2443 viewsTVOS1907

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 14:24 - Aug 31 by phomem

Qpr now have cesar and green as goalkeepers - salad in goal they better not wilt

Keep up phomem.

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 16:00 - Aug 31 with 2432 viewsphomem

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 15:55 - Aug 31 by TVOS1907

Keep up phomem.

That'll teach me not to read the complete thread
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 16:02 - Aug 31 with 2428 viewsBanned4ever

with all this salad hope Blackburn,dont, turn Sluggish
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 16:05 - Aug 31 with 2422 viewsSuddenLad

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:24 - Aug 31 by TVOS1907

c/o Twitter, QPR are the only club in the country to have two goalkeepers named after salads.

All they need now is Irish goalkeeper Alan Fetta.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 16:15 - Aug 31 with 2409 viewsTVOS1907

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 16:05 - Aug 31 by SuddenLad

All they need now is Irish goalkeeper Alan Fetta.

Or 1980s Notts County goalkeeper Radish Abramovic.

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 09:16 - Sep 1 with 2336 viewsphomem

Watford Having ten players on loan from udinese. I don't know how many can be played per game as international loans are different to English loans
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:00 - Sep 1 with 2267 viewsmizfit

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 12:05 - Aug 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

that team is more than capable of winning promotion out of the championship

Out done yourself again
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 12:14 - Sep 1 with 2234 viewsBrierls

Blackpool signing Nathan Eccleston on a two year deal is utterly jaw dropping!
Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 12:17 - Sep 1 with 2226 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Weirdest transfer signings of the summer so far on 11:00 - Sep 1 by mizfit

Out done yourself again

i beg to differ Blackburn's overnight signings even show how desperate they are to get back into Prem

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024