Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz 20:21 - Sep 9 with 10372 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

1) which Non-League Club is located on Halifax Road?

2) Which Ex-Rochdale Legend is currently playing for a club in The Baris Northern Counties Football League?

3) which player scored 9 goals in 185 Appearances for Rochdale?

4) Which Ex-Football League Manager Brother teamed up with a Ex-Rochdale Player to Manage a Club in the non-league? blackpoolcol - answered correctly "Sheridan at Barrow with Bayliss" but the full answer i were looking for were Darren Sheridan linked up with Dave Bayliss and the Ex-Football League Manager were John Sheridan

5) What date did Rochdale go Top of League Two in 2009?

6) what year were Spotland Stadium upgraded with from all terracing? 442 answered correctly 2000

7) which are Rochdale Youth Team and Rochdale Reserves former 2 Home Ground's? blackpoolcol were partly correct with Rossendale United
8) which Former Rochdale player said this "It took us a long time and a lot of hard work to get into League One, and to go out like we have this season is a big disappointment."

9) How many Rochdale Players were left after John Coleman's overhaul?

10) which Ex-Rochdale Player is currently playing for a club we met at Wembley in 2008?

11) How Many Relegation's have Rochdale had?

12) which team did Rochdale get a reprieve over?

13) what palace is this called and which Rochdale Legend shares the same surname with it? windowsbug answer correctly with Whitehall it were the full answer is the Whitehall Palace and Steve Whitehall

14) which year were Parkin sacked? blackpoolcol correct with answer 2004

15) Which Rochdale stand is named after the Lower section of the New York City borough of Manhattan?

16) which premier address in the Caribbean is related to Rochdale?

17) which former Rochdale player shared a nickname with a League Two Club?

18) what is the character called and how's it rochdale related? Roccy answer both correctly It were ALF and the relation were Former Rochdale striker Adam Le Fondre

19) how many shots off target in total did Rochdale have in their Centenary Year?

20) which former manager were referred to as Real Madrid Head Coach?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:01 - Sep 9 with 1330 viewsroccydaleian

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 22:59 - Sep 9 by BigKindo

Q2. Is it Gracie Fields?

Nope she's dead. Lisa Stansfield maybe?
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:06 - Sep 9 with 1315 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Q2 CLUE

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:10 - Sep 9 with 1306 viewschuckleberry

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:06 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Q2 CLUE

That's definitely a member of Hebden Bridge Lesbian Ladies Fc.
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:28 - Sep 9 with 1293 viewsSowerbyDale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 22:29 - Sep 9 by TTNYear

Sowerby Bridge fc

What are these buses of which you speak?
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:30 - Sep 9 with 1288 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Q3 CLUE

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:54 - Sep 9 with 1268 viewsSowerbyDale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:30 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Q3 CLUE

Lurther Blissett??
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:55 - Sep 9 with 1265 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:54 - Sep 9 by SowerbyDale

Lurther Blissett??

Nope

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:57 - Sep 9 with 1260 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Q3 2ND CLUE

Login to get fewer ads

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:58 - Sep 9 with 1257 viewsSowerbyDale

Andy 'The Valiant' Thackery?
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:00 - Sep 10 with 1250 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:58 - Sep 9 by SowerbyDale

Andy 'The Valiant' Thackery?

not the one i were thinking of more recent ex-player and its a london football club in league two

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:02 - Sep 10 with 1245 viewsroccydaleian

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:57 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Q3 2ND CLUE

Chris Beech?
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:05 - Sep 10 with 1242 viewsSowerbyDale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:00 - Sep 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

not the one i were thinking of more recent ex-player and its a london football club in league two

You must be thinking of
Patrick 'The Don' McCourt
or
Scott 'The Dagger' Warner
??
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:06 - Sep 10 with 1240 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:02 - Sep 10 by roccydaleian

Chris Beech?

Nope i will be giving answers on Wednesday night at 10PM if nobody's got them before that and its not a beach

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:08 - Sep 10 with 1237 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:05 - Sep 10 by SowerbyDale

You must be thinking of
Patrick 'The Don' McCourt
or
Scott 'The Dagger' Warner
??

The ex-player were a striker we use to call it him alot before he went to a club 2 leagues higher at the time

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:10 - Sep 10 with 1232 viewsTVOS1907

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 22:27 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

nope its located a team in west Yorkshire

Ossett is in West Yorkshire.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:11 - Sep 10 with 1231 viewsTVOS1907

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 22:28 - Sep 9 by roccydaleian

Right, nice one. Did Littleborough win?

Yes

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:14 - Sep 10 with 1226 viewsTVOS1907

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:54 - Sep 9 by SowerbyDale

Lurther Blissett??

Surprised TTNYear didn't say that.

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:15 - Sep 10 with 1225 viewsTVOS1907

OK, time for a sensible answer.

Q11 - 3 relegations - 1959, 1974 & 2012

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:16 - Sep 10 with 1223 viewsTVOS1907

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:02 - Sep 10 by roccydaleian

Chris Beech?

Bliss Beech?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:16 - Sep 10 with 1221 viewsTVOS1907

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 23:57 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Q3 2ND CLUE

Did you take that in Paignton a fortnight ago, Taz?

In fact, Robbie Paignton?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:24 - Sep 10 with 1212 viewsroccydaleian

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:06 - Sep 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Nope i will be giving answers on Wednesday night at 10PM if nobody's got them before that and its not a beach

Keith (nearly of a picture) Hill?
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:33 - Sep 10 with 1208 viewsChaffRAFC

Ok, so somewhere, Jesus may indeed be weeping, and Magnus Magnusson is spinning in his grave but I'll have a go Tazzy as I'm bored.

1) which Non-League Club is located on Halifax Road? Not a clue

2) Which Ex-Rochdale Legend is currently playing for a club in The Baris Northern Counties Football League? Ben Muirhead (Armthorpe?)

3) which player scored 9 goals in 185 Appearances for Rochdale? Dave Bayliss?

4) Which Ex-Football League Manager Brother teamed up with a Ex-Rochdale Player to Manage a Club in the non-league? blackpoolcol - answered correctly "Sheridan at Barrow with Bayliss" but the full answer i were looking for were Darren Sheridan linked up with Dave Bayliss and the Ex-Football League Manager were John Sheridan

5) What date did Rochdale go Top of League Two in 2009? Sometime in November , when we played Bradford away

6) what year were Spotland Stadium upgraded with from all terracing? 442 answered correctly 2000

7) which are Rochdale Youth Team and Rochdale Reserves former 2 Home Ground's? Rossendale United and Ashton United (we're now at Salford)
8) which Former Rochdale player said this "It took us a long time and a lot of hard work to get into League One, and to go out like we have this season is a big disappointment." Gary Jones?

9) How many Rochdale Players were left after John Coleman's overhaul? 10, BBM, Grimes, Gray, Abadaki, Minihan, Watson, JK, Tutte, Matt Edwards, Byrne?

10) which Ex-Rochdale Player is currently playing for a club we met at Wembley in 2008? Jordan Fagbola. Former Dale trialist Danny O'Donnell also there.

11) How Many Relegation's have Rochdale had? 2?

12) which team did Rochdale get a reprieve over? Presume you mean the old re-election days? Stockport?

13) what palace is this called and which Rochdale Legend shares the same surname with it? windowsbug answer correctly with Whitehall it were the full answer is the Whitehall Palace and Steve Whitehall

14) which year were Parkin sacked? blackpoolcol correct with answer 2004

15) Which Rochdale stand is named after the Lower section of the New York City borough of Manhattan? Maine Stand??

16) which premier address in the Caribbean is related to Rochdale? No idea

17) which former Rochdale player shared a nickname with a League Two Club? Daggers (D&R)

18) what is the character called and how's it rochdale related? Roccy answer both correctly It were ALF and the relation were Former Rochdale striker Adam Le Fondre

19) how many shots off target in total did Rochdale have in their Centenary Year? 300? at a guess

20) which former manager were referred to as Real Madrid Head Coach? No idea

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:48 - Sep 10 with 1201 viewsolympicdale

number 5: 1st december?

Life is a game of fate.

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:51 - Sep 10 with 1199 viewsTVOS1907

14: Parkin was sacked on 16th December 2006

16: Sandy Lane is in the West Indies

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 08:25 - Sep 10 with 1167 viewsJumeirahDale

Brighouse Town play in that bus station.

BOOYAH.

Sorry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024