Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth Team 15:27 - Oct 30 with 4842 viewslurker

2-0 up away to Burnley at HT in the Lancashire Youth Cup

Scorers were Tuanzebe and Tanser

Presuming they hold on they are on a great run of late
Youth Team on 15:34 - Oct 30 with 4825 viewsSalwaDale

In terms of getting results, Chris Beech really does do incredible things with the youth. I look forward to his next caretaker role with us. Was clear he lost the dressing room as our manager but Coleman certainly fared no better with that group of players.

TBBT

Youth Team on 15:46 - Oct 30 with 4786 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Isn't the next stage in this competition the semi-final?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Youth Team on 15:58 - Oct 30 with 4765 viewsphomem

Reserves won 2-1v stoke
Youth Team on 15:58 - Oct 30 with 4765 viewslurker

Youth Team on 15:46 - Oct 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

Isn't the next stage in this competition the semi-final?

If it follows last year's format then I believe it is semis next
Youth Team on 16:11 - Oct 30 with 4742 viewslurker

Final score 2-0. Unbeaten run now 12 games.
Youth Team on 16:24 - Oct 30 with 4723 viewsLeague1Dale

Flying in the league too

http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/58/b9/0,,10794~178520,00.pdf
Youth Team on 16:39 - Oct 30 with 4694 viewsisitme

Hopefully some of the players will make the transition to the first team squad.
Youth Team on 16:45 - Oct 30 with 4677 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Youth Team on 16:24 - Oct 30 by League1Dale

Flying in the league too

http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/58/b9/0,,10794~178520,00.pdf

Isn't the games in hand Macclesfield Town away & Walsall home what got called off earlier this season
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Youth Team on 17:08 - Oct 30 with 4644 viewsbarryroch

Youth Team on 16:11 - Oct 30 by lurker

Final score 2-0. Unbeaten run now 12 games.

Good game on a cold wet and windy day. There are a few good players in team and 2 good goals. well done.
Youth Team on 17:56 - Oct 30 with 4577 viewsDickydaler

Youth Team on 15:58 - Oct 30 by phomem

Reserves won 2-1v stoke

Who's reserves won against Stoke, phomem?

Its ok, ignore me. I've just seen the next topic.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Youth Team on 19:14 - Oct 30 with 4497 viewspioneer

Youth Team on 16:39 - Oct 30 by isitme

Any of them scousers or previously with Accy?
Youth Team on 19:14 - Oct 30 with 4497 viewspioneer

Youth Team on 16:39 - Oct 30 by isitme

Any of them scousers or previously with Accy?
Youth Team on 19:22 - Oct 30 with 4481 viewsShun

Does anyone who watches the youth team think that any of this squad is genuinely capable of making the transition to the first team, either now or in the future?
Youth Team on 12:17 - Oct 31 with 4350 viewslurker

Youth Team on 19:22 - Oct 30 by Shun

Does anyone who watches the youth team think that any of this squad is genuinely capable of making the transition to the first team, either now or in the future?

Didn't see the lad at Plymouth but Joel Logan was the actual 1st goalscorer for the youth team yesterday. He seems to be deemed worthy of a chance by our management..... that is if he is not going out on loan to Dicken Green anytime soon!
Youth Team on 13:50 - Oct 31 with 4273 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Youth Team on 12:17 - Oct 31 by lurker

Didn't see the lad at Plymouth but Joel Logan was the actual 1st goalscorer for the youth team yesterday. He seems to be deemed worthy of a chance by our management..... that is if he is not going out on loan to Dicken Green anytime soon!

I rate Logan seen him get loads of game time in the reserve games last season even score a couple when he came on at Plymouth it certainly changed the game i think the lad will impact at Rochdale

Youth Team on 16:00 - Oct 31 with 4200 viewsDickydaler

Youth Team on 19:22 - Oct 30 by Shun

As I said in a previous topic, the step up from youth team to first team is a big one. However, after saying that, I think there are a number of youngsters who are showing a lot of promise in this years team; more so than in previous years. Whether they can make the transition is another matter. Quite often a loan spell with a lower league club can bridge that gap and give more indication of whether they can in fact make that step up. But sometimes, if a manager is brave enough, the inclusion of a 'raw' youngster, particularly a forward (such as Joel Logan), where if a mistake is made it isn't as costly, can catch the opposition by surprise.
If anyone gets the chance to watch a youth team game this season I think they will be genuinely surprised at the quality on show.
Youth Team on 16:23 - Oct 31 with 4177 viewssweetcorn

Youth Team on 12:17 - Oct 31 by lurker

Nah its middie colts who are interested, however it seems to have cooled over wage demands.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Youth Team on 21:11 - Nov 1 with 4082 viewsTVOS1907

Youth Team on 13:50 - Oct 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

I rate Logan seen him get loads of game time in the reserve games last season even score a couple when he came on at Plymouth it certainly changed the game i think the lad will impact at Rochdale

How did his substitution change the game at Plymouth?

He had one decent run and cross, but otherwise was hardly involved, something even the manager mentioned post-match.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024