Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest 18:02 - Dec 8 with 2005 viewsfollon

Coleman in Coleman out
You do the John Coleman
and you turn around
and now were 3 nil down
oh the Coleman Coleman Coleman
Oh the Coleman Coleman Coleman
Of the football league we are going out.
Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 18:32 - Dec 8 with 1989 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Dave Sweetmore's likes Madness...can he play Embarrassement next game?
Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 09:03 - Dec 10 with 1915 viewspaulscho

Love it ,
Bit surprised we are actually not voicing our opinions more vocally at home games ,lots of grumbling but not any chanting ...Boooooooooo¬s from me at the end ,how he had the balls to walk more or less to the WMG clapping his hand`s

livinginadalewonderland

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 10:42 - Dec 10 with 1868 viewsYadHoDale

Singing why Dubai, Mr Accrington Pie
Playing Cavvy as a navvy, yet no-one knows why
Discipline's shot and the defence is awry
But I'll still be Dale til I die
Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 10:45 - Dec 10 with 1864 viewsToffeemanc

The original posters song has far too many words in it. You only need 2 words from that lot to make a good song/chant. " COLEMAN OUT"

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 10:59 - Dec 10 with 1850 viewsfollon

If you really all went Coleman out, do the same as what myself and the General and a few other lads did, when we had had enough of Simpson. We spent a good half an hour in Kilpatricks office. I will never forget the look on Candell Sherriff face as we all piled in the upstairs bar after the game.
Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 11:40 - Dec 10 with 1813 viewspaulscho

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 10:59 - Dec 10 by follon

If you really all went Coleman out, do the same as what myself and the General and a few other lads did, when we had had enough of Simpson. We spent a good half an hour in Kilpatricks office. I will never forget the look on Candell Sherriff face as we all piled in the upstairs bar after the game.

Time to move ,time to act ,We could easily be the next Stockport county !!!!

livinginadalewonderland

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 12:24 - Dec 10 with 1789 viewssweetcorn

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 11:40 - Dec 10 by paulscho

Time to move ,time to act ,We could easily be the next Stockport county !!!!

Based on what? we haven't overspent to get out of the division like stockport and are not so broke that we cannot afford our own stadium and are sat mid-table in league two, 3 points off the play-offs.

The parrallels aren't there.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 12:34 - Dec 10 with 1771 viewsAtThePeake

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 12:24 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

Based on what? we haven't overspent to get out of the division like stockport and are not so broke that we cannot afford our own stadium and are sat mid-table in league two, 3 points off the play-offs.

I love the people saying we could easily be the next Stockport/Chester/Darlo or whatever.

Cause we've lost a couple of home games?

Hmmm.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 12:35 - Dec 10 with 1767 viewsAtThePeake

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 12:24 - Dec 10 by sweetcorn

I love the people saying we could easily be the next Stockport/Chester/Darlo or whatever.

Cause we've lost a couple of home games?

Hmmm.

Tangled up in blue.

Anyone want to add to the new song? be my guest on 12:42 - Dec 10 with 1758 viewsStudiousDale

Coming to you on Edenfield road
Accy scousers, I got a truck load
And when you get it, you got something
Don't worry, 'cause I'm coming

I'm a cole man, I'm a cole man
I'm a cole man, I'm a cole man
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024