Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday 10:42 - Dec 16 with 1886 viewsTTNYear

Could be ugly... Small crowd yes, but it's the hard core. Don't think it will take much to turn the crowd..

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Friday on 10:47 - Dec 16 with 1871 viewsRalphs12

Thinking of going in the willbutts on friday. Might be the wrong day to have done it but hopefully we can get behind the team and get out of this run.
Friday on 11:07 - Dec 16 with 1815 viewschuckleberry

Too much mulled wine, Abba and a gawp at the players in their shorts might be enough to turn a few.
Friday on 13:57 - Dec 16 with 1710 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I see they've added the Kids Go Free promotion i hope their prepared after York City because i see Friday being a nasty one after their play off matches last season and The Church being shut

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Friday on 14:04 - Dec 16 with 1680 viewschuckleberry

Friday on 13:57 - Dec 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

I see they've added the Kids Go Free promotion i hope their prepared after York City because i see Friday being a nasty one after their play off matches last season and The Church being shut

Eh?
Friday on 14:07 - Dec 16 with 1669 viewsTVOS1907

We'll be lucky if Cheltenham bring 150, never mind this supposedly nasty element you allude to.

How can a church be shut at Xmas time?

Anyway, how's your southern accent coming on, Taz?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Friday on 14:19 - Dec 16 with 1630 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Friday on 14:07 - Dec 16 by TVOS1907

We'll be lucky if Cheltenham bring 150, never mind this supposedly nasty element you allude to.

I think Cheltenham Town will do like we did to Hartlepool United that friday night and bring quiet a crowd because of were they are sat in the table

Yup we pulled up at it last night to see it were shut down once again hope when it does reopen they bring the soul back into the place along with a big screen tv in the main part of it

All them Southern Coachless away trip are to blame for the Southerness I've picked up

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Friday on 14:34 - Dec 16 with 1590 viewstopoff

Friday on 14:19 - Dec 16 by DaleAwaydayBot

I think Cheltenham Town will do like we did to Hartlepool United that friday night and bring quiet a crowd because of were they are sat in the table

Yup we pulled up at it last night to see it were shut down once again hope when it does reopen they bring the soul back into the place along with a big screen tv in the main part of it

All them Southern Coachless away trip are to blame for the Southerness I've picked up

Stop, just please stop.
Friday on 14:37 - Dec 16 with 1581 viewsSalwaDale

Say hello to my little friend.

TBBT

Login to get fewer ads

Friday on 14:43 - Dec 16 with 1564 viewsTTNYear

Well I for one, understand that 100%

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Friday on 15:09 - Dec 16 with 1519 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Friday on 14:37 - Dec 16 by SalwaDale

Say hello to my little friend.

weirdo,,,,,,,,should put this on the S.P.O.T.Y thread.
Friday on 15:27 - Dec 16 with 1483 viewsTomRAFC

i am currently an exile daley and haven't seen us much under coleman but i will be back in dale for the festive period and won't be able to keep myself away.

a mixed blessing!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Friday on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 1356 viewsDySporting

Friday on 14:07 - Dec 16 by TVOS1907

Agreed I can't see too many cheltenhamers making the trip

The husband of the head teacher where I work is a Cheltenham fan and he reckons 175 max to Rochdale on a Friday night.

Friday on 17:05 - Dec 16 with 1331 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Friday on 16:57 - Dec 16 by DySporting

Agreed I can't see too many cheltenhamers making the trip

The husband of the head teacher where I work is a Cheltenham fan and he reckons 175 max to Rochdale on a Friday night.

Most people will have had their last pay day before Christmas, so i'm going for 1561 with 127 away fans.

We will only let in 2 goals first half, but will lose 1-4 with less than 300 Dale fans in the ground after 70 minutes!

We will get murdered down the flanks.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Friday on 17:09 - Dec 16 with 1314 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Friday on 17:05 - Dec 16 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Most people will have had their last pay day before Christmas, so i'm going for 1561 with 127 away fans.

We will only let in 2 goals first half, but will lose 1-4 with less than 300 Dale fans in the ground after 70 minutes!

We will get murdered down the flanks.

Zebrovski and Harrod in for a panful each, plus others.

Surely the end of Soft Lad then?
Friday on 17:23 - Dec 16 with 1282 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Friday on 17:09 - Dec 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Noooooooooo! I think Dunphy has lost interest, since he reached the holy grail of promotion.

I can see us just cutting the budget and hoping that there are 2 worse teams than us in the division. For this JC will serve a purpose and will be here for the foreseeable future.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Friday on 17:39 - Dec 16 with 1246 viewsdeeplishblue

Friday on 17:09 - Dec 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Herrod to Crucify JC ?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Friday on 17:52 - Dec 16 with 1214 viewsDale23years

Friday on 17:39 - Dec 16 by deeplishblue

Herrod to Crucify JC ?

Less than 1100 dale fans Friday big boycott happening unless got new manager

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Friday on 17:55 - Dec 16 with 1206 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Friday on 17:52 - Dec 16 by Dale23years

Less than 1100 dale fans Friday big boycott happening unless got new manager

If we get a new manager before then i think the crowd would suddenly increase to 2,675

Friday on 18:04 - Dec 16 with 1183 viewssweetcorn

Friday on 17:39 - Dec 16 by deeplishblue

Herrod to Crucify JC ?

Why would herrod crucify people, surely he'd rather kill all short, bald scousers in rochdale to ensure JC is gone?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Friday on 03:00 - Dec 17 with 1033 viewsRAFCRuss

the church got repossesed last week :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024