Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
alleged racist remarks 13:34 - Jan 13 with 4034 viewsbig_dave2010

Just seen on sky sports news that Dagenham have reported racist abuse from the game with us yesterday..
alleged racist remarks on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 740 viewsTVOS1907

alleged racist remarks on 20:28 - Jan 13 by Thacks_Rabbits

Maybe but I would have had my defence in now - If he had nothing to hide then fight your corner - christ - who would have advised him - Coleman or Donnelly!!!

Kavanagh QC?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

alleged racist remark on 20:38 - Jan 13 with 721 viewsColDale

alleged racist remark on 16:59 - Jan 13 by olympicdale

the alleged word is certainly a blast from a bygone era, who uses that nowadays, aside from Bobby Grant.

there's a suggestion that a deleted post last night was in fact the alleged comment. Its unlikely to be a coincidence that the same word appeared both in the post and the accusation, and this was a good couple of hours before it made the press.
alleged racist remark on 20:57 - Jan 13 with 682 viewsfermin

alleged racist remark on 16:59 - Jan 13 by olympicdale

the alleged word is certainly a blast from a bygone era, who uses that nowadays, aside from Bobby Grant.

When I was travelling back from a Dale game several weeks ago I was unfortunate enough to have to share a carriage with a Man City fan complaining volubly on a mobile phone conversation that he had been thrown out of City at half time for using that particular word to abuse a black member of staff working in a refreshment booth. He was not at all worried about using it liberally in his phone conversation either. Fortunately he got off at Stockport so I did not have to put up with him for long.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024