Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players Clearing Snow 11:35 - Jan 17 with 5982 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Cavanagh has just tweeted 'training done, 2nd session starting'. He has then put a pic of players clearing snow off pitch. Can't get it linked up on here as I'm using phone to post this.
Players Clearing Snow on 00:32 - Jan 18 with 1069 viewsSaxonDale

Players Clearing Snow on 13:34 - Jan 17 by YouTubeDale

I didn't think they would take your suggestion literally. They will be buying wingers next!!!

Joking aside, I know how hard it is to take snow off the pitch having attended on most occasions recently (I know this is a lighter covering) - you really ache for somewhile afterwards, and I would consider myself fit. No, our players are like thoroughbred race horses not donkeys. They should be kept at peak fitness for the match and not using muscles they thought they never had.

Remember, there are fine lines between winning and losing. We don't want this to be another excuse.

Poor substitutions again. It should have been the youth.

Should have kept on Puterill and Crainey to do this, getting the first team to do it with less than 48 hours before the match isn't very wise at all.
Players Clearing Snow on 11:52 - Jan 18 with 938 viewsAtThePeake

Keith Hill once said that he felt Rochdale were a Premier League club in the making.

Part of the reason Keith Hill was a succesful manager (at Dale at least) was because he tried to run the club in the most professional way that was possible.

I certainly haven't seen any reports of Manchester City players clearing snow off the pitch.

Tangled up in blue.

Players Clearing Snow on 12:03 - Jan 18 with 910 viewsdingdangblue

Players Clearing Snow on 11:52 - Jan 18 by AtThePeake

Keith Hill once said that he felt Rochdale were a Premier League club in the making.

Part of the reason Keith Hill was a succesful manager (at Dale at least) was because he tried to run the club in the most professional way that was possible.

I certainly haven't seen any reports of Manchester City players clearing snow off the pitch.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024