Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neill Byrne 10:00 - Jan 24 with 4375 viewslurker

Has either been recalled by Hill or sent back by Tamworth

http://www.thisistamworth.co.uk/Lambs-news-Defender-Byrne-heads-Rochdale/story-1
Neill Byrne on 10:43 - Jan 24 with 4292 viewslurker

Seen this mentioned elsewhere on the forum via twitter, but Curran definitely back too

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/chester-fc/2013/01/24/chester-fc-neil-young-ad
Neill Byrne on 10:51 - Jan 24 with 4243 viewsSuddenLad

Neill Byrne on 10:43 - Jan 24 by lurker

Seen this mentioned elsewhere on the forum via twitter, but Curran definitely back too

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/chester-fc/2013/01/24/chester-fc-neil-young-ad

Makes sense for KH to assess all his available playing staff before deciding who gets the nod and who seeks pastures new. As he said, they've all got to show that they are worth persevering with.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Neill Byrne on 10:56 - Jan 24 with 4219 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good news that these guys are still in the frame with Hilly rather than frozen out completely.

All we need now is Adabaki to return from the Galpharm.
Neill Byrne on 10:57 - Jan 24 with 4216 viewsolympicdale

Neill Byrne on 10:51 - Jan 24 by SuddenLad

Makes sense for KH to assess all his available playing staff before deciding who gets the nod and who seeks pastures new. As he said, they've all got to show that they are worth persevering with.

how ironic if Hill turned Curran/Donnelly into a prolific striking partnership.

Life is a game of fate.

Neill Byrne on 11:00 - Jan 24 with 4208 viewsSuddenLad

Neill Byrne on 10:57 - Jan 24 by olympicdale

how ironic if Hill turned Curran/Donnelly into a prolific striking partnership.

Stranger things have happened. Most people had given up on COG before he landed at Spotland. Let's not forget he was ready for turning his back on football when he was at Owdham

It's about making the players believe in themselves and their ability. KH is good at that.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Neill Byrne on 11:06 - Jan 24 with 4190 viewsolympicdale

Neill Byrne on 11:00 - Jan 24 by SuddenLad

Stranger things have happened. Most people had given up on COG before he landed at Spotland. Let's not forget he was ready for turning his back on football when he was at Owdham

It's about making the players believe in themselves and their ability. KH is good at that.

It's now a blank slate for everyone at the club, Curran and Donnellys biggest attributes is they both work very hard, just need that bit of self belief.

Life is a game of fate.

Neill Byrne on 16:40 - Jan 24 with 3936 viewsmacro

Neill Byrne on 11:06 - Jan 24 by olympicdale

It's now a blank slate for everyone at the club, Curran and Donnellys biggest attributes is they both work very hard, just need that bit of self belief.

Donnelly runs around a lot but works hard! not for me
Neill Byrne on 16:59 - Jan 24 with 3885 viewsYouTubeDale

It's good news regarding Curran. Hopefully, he has got his mojo back.

Mud sticks -does dogshit stick? Yes, let's have an open mind again with Donnelly and see what KH can do.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Login to get fewer ads

Neill Byrne on 18:52 - Jan 24 with 3743 viewsAtThePeake

Neill Byrne on 11:06 - Jan 24 by olympicdale

Not sure I agree with that. It takes more than self-belief and working hard to be a good player, and I really don't think Donnelly has anywhere near what it takes to be football league player.

Not seen enough of Curran but from what we heard from the Carlisle fans it could be a similar case with him.

Tangled up in blue.

Neill Byrne on 19:03 - Jan 24 with 3707 viewsRalphs12

Neill Byrne on 18:52 - Jan 24 by AtThePeake

Not sure I agree with that. It takes more than self-belief and working hard to be a good player, and I really don't think Donnelly has anywhere near what it takes to be football league player.

Not seen enough of Curran but from what we heard from the Carlisle fans it could be a similar case with him.

But, last chance saloon and all that? I want Donnelly to step up as I'm sure you do. Whether he will is another matter. Shot himself in the foot massively with his bury comments and that seems to have pushed many people over the edge a lot quicker than it would if he hadn't said it.
Neill Byrne on 20:22 - Jan 24 with 3596 viewsAtThePeake

I'm unaware of any comments, must have missed them?

I can't think of many (any) players I've seen play for six months with a basic lack of football intelligence or skill, and then turn into a good enough player under a different manager.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024