Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
barnsley 19:08 - Apr 1 with 2114 viewsRoChDaLe

noticed they had 61% posession today against a decent leicester side - that is good!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

barnsley on 19:37 - Apr 1 with 2051 viewsSuddenLad

Pearson has been walking a tightrope there recently. That may be the final straw for some.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

barnsley on 19:39 - Apr 1 with 2030 viewsRoChDaLe

barnsley on 19:37 - Apr 1 by SuddenLad

Pearson has been walking a tightrope there recently. That may be the final straw for some.

yes i agree, always thought though with the money spent there how on earth have they not been promoted

barnsley on 20:54 - Apr 1 with 1961 viewsdingdangblue

Really hope O'Grady gets a few more goals in the run in to keep Barnsley up and Sheff Wed go down! Unbelievable arrogance loaning him to one of their relegation rivals thinking that they were safe a month or so ago.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

barnsley on 21:00 - Apr 1 with 1940 views442Dale

barnsley on 20:54 - Apr 1 by dingdangblue

Really hope O'Grady gets a few more goals in the run in to keep Barnsley up and Sheff Wed go down! Unbelievable arrogance loaning him to one of their relegation rivals thinking that they were safe a month or so ago.

There's a great thread on the Wednesday board saying the same thing with many still believing COG has been their best forward this season. The crazy thing was they were only a few points above Barnsley and the relegation zone at the time.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

barnsley on 17:25 - Apr 2 with 1818 viewsbarnsley1

should have been 5/6/7 mate..COGBA was immense - a real fans favourite, as are Daggers, Perks, Dawson (did he play for you?) and Wiseman had a good game too.

Real belief now that we can stay up - the job Flicker has done is miraculous.

Looks like things are turning for you and Hill to sign a long term deal? All the best.

Oh and yes we are finding it very very funny that Wednesday let us have COGBA - completely bemusing/amusing. Could be a bizarre situation in which he sends his parent club down (although rumour is that we have already agreed a deal for him and the way he talks would suggest that may be the case).
barnsley on 17:34 - Apr 2 with 1801 viewsDaley_Lama

Dawson (S) didn't, Dawson (C) did.

Having said that, Dawson (S) was oft mentioned on here as a target for Hillcroft from our near and dear neighbours Bury.

Poll: DF in or out

barnsley on 17:36 - Apr 2 with 1796 viewsbarnsley1

barnsley on 17:34 - Apr 2 by Daley_Lama

Dawson (S) didn't, Dawson (C) did.

Having said that, Dawson (S) was oft mentioned on here as a target for Hillcroft from our near and dear neighbours Bury.

gotchya, cheers mate - do you think Matty Done will end up back with you next year?
barnsley on 17:40 - Apr 2 with 1802 viewsDaley_Lama

No idea, he could do as the player merry-go-round commences in the summer once more but at this point it's all about securing safety with what we have got.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

barnsley on 17:48 - Apr 2 with 1765 viewsbarnsley1

barnsley on 17:40 - Apr 2 by Daley_Lama

No idea, he could do as the player merry-go-round commences in the summer once more but at this point it's all about securing safety with what we have got.

I'm sure you will be absolutely fine buddy. Although just looked at the table - that win was pretty crucial for you wasn't it - didn't appreciate it was that close! Looks to me like you need just one more win - perhaps even a couple of draws would do you given the amount of teams involved.

barnsley on 17:52 - Apr 2 with 1763 viewsSuddenLad

barnsley on 17:25 - Apr 2 by barnsley1

should have been 5/6/7 mate..COGBA was immense - a real fans favourite, as are Daggers, Perks, Dawson (did he play for you?) and Wiseman had a good game too.

Real belief now that we can stay up - the job Flicker has done is miraculous.

Looks like things are turning for you and Hill to sign a long term deal? All the best.

Oh and yes we are finding it very very funny that Wednesday let us have COGBA - completely bemusing/amusing. Could be a bizarre situation in which he sends his parent club down (although rumour is that we have already agreed a deal for him and the way he talks would suggest that may be the case).

Doubt if he'll be allowed to play against Wendies. Loan arrangements usually have clauses preventing it.

Unless your name is Barry Diamond !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

barnsley on 18:10 - Apr 2 with 1751 viewsTVOS1907

barnsley on 17:52 - Apr 2 by SuddenLad

Doubt if he'll be allowed to play against Wendies. Loan arrangements usually have clauses preventing it.

Don't remind us!

Barnsley played Wednesday on Saturday and COG was indeed ineligible.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

barnsley on 18:48 - Apr 2 with 1722 viewsdingdangblue

barnsley on 17:52 - Apr 2 by SuddenLad

I think he means sending them down by scoring/playing well for Barnsley thus finishing above Weds. As said by the previous poster - Weds beat Barnsley last wkend and COG wasn't allowed to play.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

barnsley on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 1679 viewsbarnsley1

That'sa right mate, I did. Keeping us up could well send them down.
barnsley on 22:52 - Apr 2 with 1629 viewswmgunit

barnsley on 17:36 - Apr 2 by barnsley1

gotchya, cheers mate - do you think Matty Done will end up back with you next year?

Would welcome Matty Done back with open arms. Is he out of contract at the end of the season? Can't see us paying much for him.
barnsley on 23:54 - Apr 2 with 1595 viewsolympicdale

barnsley on 19:39 - Apr 1 by RoChDaLe

yes i agree, always thought though with the money spent there how on earth have they not been promoted

Leicester do the same thing every year, spend big, are one of the pre season favourites, and fail to live up to the expectations, I never see them as anything other than midtable/lower playoff contenders.

Life is a game of fate.

barnsley on 01:51 - Apr 3 with 1555 viewsRoChDaLe

barnsley on 23:54 - Apr 2 by olympicdale

Leicester do the same thing every year, spend big, are one of the pre season favourites, and fail to live up to the expectations, I never see them as anything other than midtable/lower playoff contenders.

they spend money on daft players though, they seem to have about 4 youngsters from manchester united who they have paid like 1 million for each when there unproven which is ridiculous

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024