Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven 22:25 - Apr 10 with 3079 viewsColDale

This team a few weeks ago looked disinterested, negative, nasty and reliant on long range efforts to score. We now look happier, fitter and motivated for what would be to any other side a meaningless end of season game.

We scored four tonight, but their keeper must have been their MOTM as he must have stopped half a dozen decent efforts on goal. We are playing with the sort of swagger that Hill walks around with. We are wanting to hurt the opposition with goals rather than with two footed challenges. The love is back.

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:16 - Apr 11 with 826 viewsSaxonDale

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:14 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

"You better be careful or you'll end up misconstruing your own posts."

Dunno what you're former username was, but I like your style Spotty!

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:32 - Apr 11 with 784 viewsSpotty

Cheers there Mr alien, I don't really have a style, I'm just me. I was always a keen reader of this board from the by gone days of rivals, the days of Tommo/TBBT an the likes, I finally decided to make an account.

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 19:37 - Apr 11 with 716 viewsSalwaDale

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:32 - Apr 11 by Spotty

Cheers there Mr alien, I don't really have a style, I'm just me. I was always a keen reader of this board from the by gone days of rivals, the days of Tommo/TBBT an the likes, I finally decided to make an account.

Aye, that TBBT were a good bloke.

TBBT

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 19:48 - Apr 11 with 700 viewsSpotty

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 19:37 - Apr 11 by SalwaDale

Aye, that TBBT were a good bloke.

looks like I wheeled in what I wanted ;) good to see the tash is still going strong.
Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 15:05 - Apr 12 with 596 viewsmacro

I could guess...
Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 15:23 - Apr 12 with 575 viewsD_Alien

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 15:05 - Apr 12 by macro

I could guess...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 15:25 - Apr 12 with 572 viewsSpotty

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 15:05 - Apr 12 by macro

I could guess...

This board must consist of about 10 members on half a dozen alts then..
Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 15:57 - Apr 12 with 550 viewsmacro

I'm Spartacus
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:00 - Apr 12 with 540 viewssandylaner1

spotty, does this make your pants twitch?

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:03 - Apr 12 with 528 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:00 - Apr 12 by sandylaner1

Haha. Brilliant

If OD has re-invented him, then fair play to you. I can only assume a change in your personal life has inspired the change of persona on here. Are you post or pre-op?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 18:10 - Apr 12 with 472 viewsChaffRAFC

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:32 - Apr 11 by Spotty

Tommo is too busy being Mr Motivator to bother with Dale and this messageboard

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 18:30 - Apr 12 with 444 viewsSpotty

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:00 - Apr 12 by sandylaner1

No sorry, give me George then we'll talk.
Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 18:32 - Apr 12 with 439 viewsSpotty

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 16:03 - Apr 12 by sweetcorn

Haha. Brilliant

If OD has re-invented him, then fair play to you. I can only assume a change in your personal life has inspired the change of persona on here. Are you post or pre-op?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Its all about wangs with you isnt it.
Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 22:24 - Apr 12 with 372 viewsSpotty

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 18:10 - Apr 12 by ChaffRAFC

Tommo is too busy being Mr Motivator to bother with Dale and this messageboard

Is he also posing as part of the village people.
Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 07:27 - Apr 13 with 314 viewszxcvbnm

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 22:24 - Apr 12 by Spotty

Is he also posing as part of the village people.

which member are you?

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 09:50 - Apr 13 with 279 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill and Rochdale - a match made in heaven on 07:27 - Apr 13 by zxcvbnm

which member are you?

Olympic Stadium construction worker.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024