Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still not happy? 17:01 - Apr 14 with 2319 viewsDalern

http://www.dunstabletoday.co.uk/sport/football/local-football/still-left-frustra

Up The Dale
Still not happy? on 17:16 - Apr 14 with 2257 viewsD_Dale

Looks as though KH loaned Wayne Thomas in case an extra defender was needed, but the team started playing well and he hasn't been called on. Presumably Hill has seen him in training, though that's less helpful in forming a view about signing him (not that I espect/hope he will). Btw, what's the reason for loaning Jamie Allen from Fleetwood, who hasn't featured either (though loaned at the end of January)?
Still not happy? on 17:59 - Apr 14 with 2159 viewsAtThePeake

Still not happy? on 17:16 - Apr 14 by D_Dale

Looks as though KH loaned Wayne Thomas in case an extra defender was needed, but the team started playing well and he hasn't been called on. Presumably Hill has seen him in training, though that's less helpful in forming a view about signing him (not that I espect/hope he will). Btw, what's the reason for loaning Jamie Allen from Fleetwood, who hasn't featured either (though loaned at the end of January)?

Is that the same Jamie Allen is it? I didn't know that, I thought they just had their own young player by the same name.

Tangled up in blue.

Still not happy? on 18:00 - Apr 14 with 2160 viewsmr_fri_night

Still not happy? on 17:16 - Apr 14 by D_Dale

Hill said yesterday he would play Thomas at Oxford next week.

Jamie Allen isn't on loan from anywhere. He's a Rochdale lad who has come through centre of excellence and youth team.
Still not happy? on 18:14 - Apr 14 with 2094 viewsD_Dale

Still not happy? on 18:00 - Apr 14 by mr_fri_night

Jamie Allen isn't on loan from anywhere. He's a Rochdale lad who has come through centre of excellence and youth team.

Thanks for the explanation re Jamie Allen. It looks as though Soccerbase has collapsed two different players into one: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=65424
Still not happy? on 19:02 - Apr 14 with 2013 viewslove_the_dale

Still not happy? on 18:00 - Apr 14 by mr_fri_night

I believe he is captain of the youth team. Scored 2 (?) goals from central midfield. I think his name is spelt with an 'a', the Fleetwood lad's with an 'e'.
Still not happy? on 19:06 - Apr 14 with 1996 viewsmr_fri_night

Still not happy? on 19:02 - Apr 14 by love_the_dale

I believe he is captain of the youth team. Scored 2 (?) goals from central midfield. I think his name is spelt with an 'a', the Fleetwood lad's with an 'e'.

Jamie Allen is captain of our youth team. Its with an 'e'
Still not happy? on 19:13 - Apr 14 with 1984 views442Dale

There was some confusion when the otherwise poor Rochdale Ob let their standards drop and got mixed up.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-rose

If only they'd used a MASSIVE picture instead.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Still not happy? on 20:11 - Apr 14 with 1897 viewslove_the_dale

Still not happy? on 19:06 - Apr 14 by mr_fri_night

Jamie Allen is captain of our youth team. Its with an 'e'

I was going off the OS. Silly me :)

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/team/Youth_Team_Profiles/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024