Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boswanka 15:27 - Apr 28 with 11656 viewshoopstar67

Boswanka walking down tunnel laughing. Sums it up doesnt it?
Boswanka on 22:04 - Apr 29 with 1281 viewsconnell10

Boswanka on 22:00 - Apr 29 by gazza1

What is the point of putting him in the shop window....when apparently he is playing crap???? Let me know but in my book it wont assist a sale more likely the opposite.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I dont understand what a nook is mate?????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Boswanka on 22:06 - Apr 29 with 1273 viewsgazza1

Boswanka on 22:04 - Apr 29 by connell10

I dont understand what a nook is mate?????

Typo mate....BOOK - Any answer??
Boswanka on 22:09 - Apr 29 with 1256 viewsconnell10

Boswanka on 22:06 - Apr 29 by gazza1

Typo mate....BOOK - Any answer??

oh i thought you had a special little nook where you put things! glad thats sorted out!

Boswanka on 22:11 - Apr 29 with 1253 viewsgazza1

Boswanka on 22:09 - Apr 29 by connell10

oh i thought you had a special little nook where you put things! glad thats sorted out!

Any answers.....still waiting - I can ask the question again if you want clarification
Boswanka on 22:13 - Apr 29 with 1245 viewsconnell10

Boswanka on 22:11 - Apr 29 by gazza1

Any answers.....still waiting - I can ask the question again if you want clarification

nah your alright mate , im bored now! you rate boswanka i dont who cares really!

Boswanka on 22:15 - Apr 29 with 1243 viewsgazza1

Boswanka on 22:13 - Apr 29 by connell10

nah your alright mate , im bored now! you rate boswanka i dont who cares really!

Boswanka on 01:14 - Apr 30 with 1196 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I can't believe there's still a debate about this guy after him throwing his toys out of the pram earlier. You can just about forgive forwards or players like Adel for not busting a gut to defend. But defenders!!

Of all the useless signings he is the one who I hate to see wearing our shirt the most

Absolute c*nt

It's got to be Yarg

Boswanka on 10:15 - Apr 30 with 1149 viewstoboboly

Boswanka on 01:14 - Apr 30 by Cornish_oooRRRR

I can't believe there's still a debate about this guy after him throwing his toys out of the pram earlier. You can just about forgive forwards or players like Adel for not busting a gut to defend. But defenders!!

Of all the useless signings he is the one who I hate to see wearing our shirt the most

Absolute c*nt

Post of the season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Boswanka on 12:33 - Apr 30 with 1130 viewshoopstar67

Boswanka on 23:55 - Apr 28 by gazza1

I do not think they do acknowledge his strengths Hunter....I have no reason to think they do - why do you think that??

Yes he is a defender and whilst he had a couple of blips today so did the others....full backs nowadays must be able to attack otherwise you are men down going forward. I did not think his defending was appalling tbh. If you only get causght out a couple of times then you aint doing bad - he aint Ashley Cole. It is easy to be critical, very easy.

Nobody knows if he is putting a full shift in but I would expect that Harry Rednapp has a good idea.....not everyone can run about like Mackie. I dont need any expalnation from you Hunter thanks.

Well you can have your opinions whther he cares about the Club, you dont know just like I dont - I gauge it by performances on the pitch and contray to firm belief he has been decent apart from the first few weeks and I believe that he has sorted that. It aint a fair opinion it is a Hunter opinon and not mine.

Easy to quote figures but in my opinion if Onouha plays anywhere other than CB we have a problem. Onouha may be our best defender but what is for sure he cant play football and he panicks big time and that could have affects on the Team - we all know its about keeping the ball and he certainly doesnt. Te postitives are that I know what we get with him.

I'm sorry but the guy is absolute rubbish with a terrible attitude,no idea why you are defending him, he has been rubbish all season, refused to sit on the bench,can't defend, can't attack and who was it in thE Villa game who was poncing about on the wing instead of doing the simple thing and crossing the ball, Boswanka,Villa then went up the other end and scored from that on half time, that was the moment that really condemned us. No effort, no quality, no passion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024