Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boswanka 15:27 - Apr 28 with 11589 viewshoopstar67

Boswanka walking down tunnel laughing. Sums it up doesnt it?
Boswanka on 20:38 - Apr 28 with 1811 viewsShotKneesHoop

Boswanka on 19:46 - Apr 28 by connell10

its all down to the crowd to give the kunt dogs when we play arsenal next week along with a few of the other so called players we have!!!!!!

Will it happen?

Or are people too pissed off to care.

If we go one up against the Arse, I bet suddenly we are "the greatest football team the world has ever seen"

But then again.... with this shower, 0 -3. no fight.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Boswanka on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 1795 viewsQPR1882

There is one thread on here about Arry laughing after the game and this one. Fact is we got relegated today but both threads are so different. One is a cnt the other is not................
Boswanka on 20:50 - Apr 28 with 1779 viewsTearsOfaClown

Boswanka on 19:36 - Apr 28 by ShotKneesHoop

QUIM was always high on my list, but then I was a PE student.

you mean you studied the subject of Quim?

Poor me - I just spent years doing the practical.

Always good to keep your hand in.
Boswanka on 20:51 - Apr 28 with 1773 viewsAntti_Heinola

Boswanka on 19:25 - Apr 28 by dolcelatte

Warren f'ing Barton - a guy who was extremely lucky to be able to call himself a professional footballer - jeez terrible player - how he has the front to name and shame anyone when he made a career out of conning people into thinking he was a footballer is beyond me - no matter how sh1te they have been for us - maybe he should reflect on his own career particularly with us..

Great bloke, always tried his hardest, was awful for us but had a very good career at Wimbledon and Newcastle. Worked his way up from non league football, to a season in the 4th div before Dons took him. Worked his ar$e off to become a decent player. Have some respect. I'm so tired of bitter people who seem to hate every single footballer who ever earned a living out the game out of some misguided obsession with money. No, he wasn't good for us, but he never held a club to ransom, he was always honest, and earned a decent career for himself. He's now paid to give his opinion on TV. Good on him. What do you want him to do? Get offered the work and then say 'No, I can't offer an opinion because some bloke who supports QPR will get really angry with me because I wasn't that good by the time I got there." Try and be reasonable.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Bare bones.

Boswanka on 21:31 - Apr 28 with 1752 viewsscot1963

don't know if anyone has mentioned yet, but just read that Bothroyd had to be told that we were relegated half an hour after the match - they're not the brightest so possibly Bosingwa had no idea that we had been relegated, Green was wasting time at the end as if a draw was acceptable. It's only because Aston Villa and Wigan play each other that means that we were relegated today - possibly too complicated for your average footballer to work out that quickly
Boswanka on 21:44 - Apr 28 with 1726 viewsShotKneesHoop

Boswanka on 21:31 - Apr 28 by scot1963

don't know if anyone has mentioned yet, but just read that Bothroyd had to be told that we were relegated half an hour after the match - they're not the brightest so possibly Bosingwa had no idea that we had been relegated, Green was wasting time at the end as if a draw was acceptable. It's only because Aston Villa and Wigan play each other that means that we were relegated today - possibly too complicated for your average footballer to work out that quickly

If this is correct, then it shows what sort of world our club footballers live in.

It's where the inmates can't even work out when execution day is.

Bet he knows what his tattoos mean - "I AM A QUIM"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Boswanka on 21:55 - Apr 28 with 1711 viewsgazza1

I am more interested how Boswinga performs on the pitch and apart from when he was poor in the first couple of games he has been good ever since. Today he did a job which is more than can be said about 'fans favourite' Tarbs. The best full back in the Club without question hece Harry picks him at LB or RB and has him taking dead ball kivks as well.

Every player deals with defeats in diferent ways....so does every manager(Harry was laughing with 2 seconds of the final whistle with the Reading Manager - they both were).

Boswanka on 21:56 - Apr 28 with 1714 viewsBasingstokeR

Similar to Barton sat on the bench last season, when Sky zoomed in on him laughing and yawning whilst we were 3-1 down to Sunderland.
Login to get fewer ads

Boswanka on 21:58 - Apr 28 with 1709 viewsBrightonhoop

Disgraceful footballer and even worse human being. I hope he never plays in the top flight again. Utter, utter knut.
Boswanka on 22:03 - Apr 28 with 1693 viewsgazza1

Boswanka on 21:58 - Apr 28 by Brightonhoop

Disgraceful footballer and even worse human being. I hope he never plays in the top flight again. Utter, utter knut.

He aint done bad for a disgraceful footballer....played for Chelsea, one of the top sides in the country for several years winning European Cup, Premiership trophies, FA cup and so on. Played many times for his country.....and he is a disgraceful footballer.
Boswanka on 22:06 - Apr 28 with 1688 viewsBrightonhoop

Boswanka on 22:03 - Apr 28 by gazza1

He aint done bad for a disgraceful footballer....played for Chelsea, one of the top sides in the country for several years winning European Cup, Premiership trophies, FA cup and so on. Played many times for his country.....and he is a disgraceful footballer.

So good they all farmed him out.
Boswanka on 22:09 - Apr 28 with 1679 viewsPommyhoop

Boswanka on 19:20 - Apr 28 by ShotKneesHoop

I love QUIM. Especially on treble word and Q and M on letter loaded squares.

We were playing Scrabble with my cousins in Boston this year and they said QUIM was not a proper word as they could not find it in Webster's American Dictionary.

I found QUIM in Wikipedia and claimed 34 points. Where else would you look for QUIM?

Shame those points couldn't keep us up today, there were enough QUIMS playing out there to cover the whole Scrabble board.

Brian Cox delivers the best ever line in the history of Hollywood .: 1.01.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Boswanka on 22:14 - Apr 28 with 1662 viewstoboboly

Boswanka on 21:55 - Apr 28 by gazza1

I am more interested how Boswinga performs on the pitch and apart from when he was poor in the first couple of games he has been good ever since. Today he did a job which is more than can be said about 'fans favourite' Tarbs. The best full back in the Club without question hece Harry picks him at LB or RB and has him taking dead ball kivks as well.

Every player deals with defeats in diferent ways....so does every manager(Harry was laughing with 2 seconds of the final whistle with the Reading Manager - they both were).

I have decided that you are clearly a wum with that comment. Even a "punter" like me could see that he was fcuking shite today just like he has been fcuking shite all season. On top of that the c nut decided he didn't want to sit on the bench.

I hope he never plays for us again. Scum. End of.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Boswanka on 22:17 - Apr 28 with 1653 viewsShotKneesHoop

Boswanka on 20:50 - Apr 28 by TearsOfaClown

you mean you studied the subject of Quim?

Poor me - I just spent years doing the practical.

Always good to keep your hand in.

I had three years studying the Art and Science of QUIM, and I got a grant for it.

Nice to learn the theory as well as your practicals of fumbling around behind the sofa when her old man strolls in.

Talking of right QUIMS, I'm not sure if I can be arsed to stay up and watch MOTD tonight with Shearer on heat again.

Boswanka on 22:23 - Apr 28 with 1637 viewsShotKneesHoop

Boswanka on 22:09 - Apr 28 by Pommyhoop

Brian Cox delivers the best ever line in the history of Hollywood .: 1.01.

Pommy Hoop.

What a clip.

Also the line, "Betty, he's greased you up so well, you'd hardly notice me slipping in"

My most potent chat up line as a student in 1969.

Also one for Bothroyd to have tattooed on his harris.

Boswanka on 22:59 - Apr 28 with 1533 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Boswanka on 21:55 - Apr 28 by gazza1

Gazza I thought he was worse than dreadful today was a waste of a position fabio was so much better when he came on.
Boswanka on 23:05 - Apr 28 with 1525 viewsgazza1

Boswanka on 22:59 - Apr 28 by carrotcrunch_R

Gazza I thought he was worse than dreadful today was a waste of a position fabio was so much better when he came on.

Funny that Carrot....I wondered where Fabio had been lately and after a few minutes I know why - he was so poor when he came on.

I thought Boswinga done OK, probably a bit much saying good, but a lot better than a lot of them. Key clearance off the line and worked hard to get up the line into forward positions.

Football eh....opinions eh
Boswanka on 23:07 - Apr 28 with 1520 viewsNorthernr

Not been too bad since his recall but I thought he was fcking atrocious today. Could easily have cost us two goals with a lazy pass back and equally half arsd challenge in the area on McAnuff. Very, very poor.
Boswanka on 23:20 - Apr 28 with 1483 viewsgazza1

Boswanka on 23:07 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Not been too bad since his recall but I thought he was fcking atrocious today. Could easily have cost us two goals with a lazy pass back and equally half arsd challenge in the area on McAnuff. Very, very poor.

Could have Norf but didnt.....what is for sure is that he cleared off the line - not sure I saw that in the match report but perhaps I missed it.

Tarbs was absymal today - but nothing untoward being said particularily. Not sure what any of the subs done when they come all - basically nothing. I also thought Remi could have done more but his first touch or control was not good.

But hey.....lets abuse Boswinga - why not, might as well.
Boswanka on 23:21 - Apr 28 with 1478 viewsNorthernr

Boswanka on 23:20 - Apr 28 by gazza1

Could have Norf but didnt.....what is for sure is that he cleared off the line - not sure I saw that in the match report but perhaps I missed it.

Tarbs was absymal today - but nothing untoward being said particularily. Not sure what any of the subs done when they come all - basically nothing. I also thought Remi could have done more but his first touch or control was not good.

Mentioned here...
"Bosingwa oozed apathy from every pore and when he lazily pushed McAnuff to the floor eight minutes before half time a quick free kick spread terror in the six yard box. Green was suddenly panicked by the sight of football and Portuguese right back was required to redeem himself and execute a goal line clearance to keep the game deadlocked."

Boswanka on 23:25 - Apr 28 with 1457 viewsted_hendrix

Well seeing as this thread is about Boswanka you'll understand why posters are posting about the dreadful Boswanka.

Start a thread about Tarbs if you want to, (I thought he had a crap game btw.)
Start a thread about Remy too, who I thought had a crap game too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Boswanka on 23:26 - Apr 28 with 1454 viewsRs_Holy

Sir Les laying into him now! Will EVERYONE including The whole of the worlds media stop having a go at Boswanka....!
Boswanka on 23:30 - Apr 28 with 1441 viewsgazza1

Boswanka on 23:21 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Mentioned here...
"Bosingwa oozed apathy from every pore and when he lazily pushed McAnuff to the floor eight minutes before half time a quick free kick spread terror in the six yard box. Green was suddenly panicked by the sight of football and Portuguese right back was required to redeem himself and execute a goal line clearance to keep the game deadlocked."

Sorry Norf but......lately I have not ben reading your reports, etc because you are writing it in a depressed and negitive fashion. Well that is what I see anyway.

Problem is Norf is that Boswinga's body language does not bode well.....I look at him and think he looks as though he is strolling through games but I believe that is the way he plays. His defensive work has never been good even when at Chelsea but the rest is pretty good imo and far better than what other players can do. He passes the ball well, he gets up & down the line well, dead ball kicks are better than most, he is calm under pressure, etc, etc......sadly all that is missed because he laughs on the way off the pitch. And then there is Tarbs who has behaved so poorly over the seasons on numeroes occasions and that is fine and acceptable which I see as very wrong.
Boswanka on 23:32 - Apr 28 with 1434 viewsNorthernr

Boswanka on 23:30 - Apr 28 by gazza1

Sorry Norf but......lately I have not ben reading your reports, etc because you are writing it in a depressed and negitive fashion. Well that is what I see anyway.

Problem is Norf is that Boswinga's body language does not bode well.....I look at him and think he looks as though he is strolling through games but I believe that is the way he plays. His defensive work has never been good even when at Chelsea but the rest is pretty good imo and far better than what other players can do. He passes the ball well, he gets up & down the line well, dead ball kicks are better than most, he is calm under pressure, etc, etc......sadly all that is missed because he laughs on the way off the pitch. And then there is Tarbs who has behaved so poorly over the seasons on numeroes occasions and that is fine and acceptable which I see as very wrong.

Ignoring him laughing, which is probably something of nothing, and everything that has gone before I just thought he had a poor game today. I don't see how Taarabt's performance is relevant to this thread. And I don't see how I can write anything positive about the matches at the moment. What is there positive to say?
Boswanka on 23:37 - Apr 28 with 1422 viewsgazza1

Boswanka on 23:32 - Apr 28 by Northernr

Ignoring him laughing, which is probably something of nothing, and everything that has gone before I just thought he had a poor game today. I don't see how Taarabt's performance is relevant to this thread. And I don't see how I can write anything positive about the matches at the moment. What is there positive to say?

Not a lot of positives I agree......I have been reading them but only flashing over them cos they depress me.

You know what I thought we had the game in the bag for long periods today but our forward men were so poor it was shocking.....Remi did not do much and lost control several times in decent forward position, Bothroyd was poor when up front, Tarbs was awful, Hoilett poor when he came on, forward passes from midfield went astray more often and so on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024