Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry 21:59 - May 15 with 2879 viewsjimmysbaldhead

He's put his full kit on again to collect the trophy. He has no self awareness that fella. What a balloon.
John Terry on 22:02 - May 15 with 2871 viewsThe_DJ

Worlds cheekiest Bastard.

Next job star of Shameless.
John Terry on 22:07 - May 15 with 2830 viewsmacro

He has to have done it as a mickey take after last season
John Terry on 22:14 - May 15 with 2807 viewsRalphs12

I was thinking that maybe all the players had done it, then I saw Hazard in a suit. Utter cretin is Terry.

Richard Keys was talking about how great he was the other day and how he would "want him in the trenches with you" Only if I could stab the horrible bar steward with a rusty bayonet.
John Terry on 22:26 - May 15 with 2778 viewsSuddenLad

Clive Tyldesley said before kick-off that if Chelsea won, Terry would be collecting the cup. Surprised Terry Venables wasn't there.

Glad for Benitez. Treated like a leper and still came up with the goods. I'd give 'em the old "two fingers£ and run for the hills with the bonuses. Bunch of tvvats the lot of 'em.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

John Terry on 23:11 - May 15 with 2686 viewsfunkkk

He wasn't the only non-playing squad member to do it but I'm sure the media will be quite happy to ignore that...
John Terry on 23:28 - May 15 with 2665 viewsHopwoodblue

Would you have been happy to see Gary Jones do it if he had been injured before a final ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

John Terry on 09:46 - May 16 with 2521 viewsMoonyDale

John Terry on 23:28 - May 15 by Hopwoodblue

Would you have been happy to see Gary Jones do it if he had been injured before a final ?

I wouldn't have thought Jonah would do anything like that, he has more class.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

John Terry on 09:50 - May 16 with 2513 viewsSuddenLad

Not if he had been such a disruptive influence as John Terry has been. Terry isn't fit to lace Jonah's boots.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

John Terry on 10:38 - May 16 with 2460 viewsdingdangblue

By all means he is untitled to lift both Champions League and Europa Trophies being club captain - but in years to come , anyone looking at the photos would presume he played his part in winning both Finals! Although by not playing maybe he did? A club tracksuit would have done the job for most decent blokes.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

John Terry on 10:40 - May 16 with 2458 viewsspikey58

John Terry on 22:26 - May 15 by SuddenLad

Clive Tyldesley said before kick-off that if Chelsea won, Terry would be collecting the cup. Surprised Terry Venables wasn't there.

Glad for Benitez. Treated like a leper and still came up with the goods. I'd give 'em the old "two fingers£ and run for the hills with the bonuses. Bunch of tvvats the lot of 'em.

Did you see Rafa's post-match interview? He obviously went to the same school of heavy hints as Mourinho. I bet Everton fans are sharpening the knives already!
John Terry on 10:57 - May 16 with 2442 viewsnordenblue

What's with the continual Jonah love in on here,he's gone get the hang of it,and the thought of him walking up the steps to collect a European cup are marginally far fetched, even by the standards of some of the dreamers on here
John Terry on 11:15 - May 16 with 2415 viewsAtThePeake

John Terry on 10:57 - May 16 by nordenblue

What's with the continual Jonah love in on here,he's gone get the hang of it,and the thought of him walking up the steps to collect a European cup are marginally far fetched, even by the standards of some of the dreamers on here

I think you miss the point.

Gary Jones is a club legend, is our record appearance holder, and was whilst he played for us, the club captain - most of us would have loved for Jonah to be the first man to lift a trophy in a Dale shirt because of all that he has done for the club.

As for a European trophy, I think the point was to make it relatable to Dale - so maybe if Dale had won the league title or the JPT.

Tangled up in blue.

John Terry on 12:44 - May 16 with 2325 viewsnordenblue

John Terry on 11:15 - May 16 by AtThePeake

I think you miss the point.

Gary Jones is a club legend, is our record appearance holder, and was whilst he played for us, the club captain - most of us would have loved for Jonah to be the first man to lift a trophy in a Dale shirt because of all that he has done for the club.

As for a European trophy, I think the point was to make it relatable to Dale - so maybe if Dale had won the league title or the JPT.

Whilst i appreciate the point,John Terry currently plays for Chelsea and is currently the club captain.Where as a certain former player from Dale never fails to get a mention on here,its like the continual need for Barnsley threads its all history and like it was at school pretty dull and boring. Just don't see the need to mention a league 2 player when making a comparison to a double European cup winning captain,but again that's just an opinion.
John Terry on 12:45 - May 16 with 2320 viewsAtThePeake

John Terry on 12:44 - May 16 by nordenblue

Whilst i appreciate the point,John Terry currently plays for Chelsea and is currently the club captain.Where as a certain former player from Dale never fails to get a mention on here,its like the continual need for Barnsley threads its all history and like it was at school pretty dull and boring. Just don't see the need to mention a league 2 player when making a comparison to a double European cup winning captain,but again that's just an opinion.

So that Dale fans can make it relatable to them and try to understand it from the point of view of a fan of the club, rather than a neutral?

This is a Dale forum after all... Sort of.

Tangled up in blue.

John Terry on 13:10 - May 16 with 2277 viewsDale_Pea

Faced a wave a of abuse since day one, and yet Benitez has left with his head held high. Chuffed for him.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

John Terry on 13:59 - May 16 with 2221 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

John Terry on 12:45 - May 16 by AtThePeake

So that Dale fans can make it relatable to them and try to understand it from the point of view of a fan of the club, rather than a neutral?

This is a Dale forum after all... Sort of.

A Dale forum. Where we talk about all things Dale. Including a lot of former players. One of those is the record appearance holder, was club captain throughout our most successful spell in history, and is rightly a club legend.

Not allowed to mention him though.

If you don't want to talk about him nordenblue then don't. As ATP said it's a Dale forum, so all things Rochdale are going to be brought up.

It seems to get a few people's backs up on here when Jones is mentioned. Really don't understand it.

Oh and John Terry is a moron.
John Terry on 14:20 - May 16 with 2206 viewsnordenblue

John Terry on 13:59 - May 16 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

A Dale forum. Where we talk about all things Dale. Including a lot of former players. One of those is the record appearance holder, was club captain throughout our most successful spell in history, and is rightly a club legend.

Not allowed to mention him though.

If you don't want to talk about him nordenblue then don't. As ATP said it's a Dale forum, so all things Rochdale are going to be brought up.

It seems to get a few people's backs up on here when Jones is mentioned. Really don't understand it.

Oh and John Terry is a moron.

Agree Terry is a moron that's for sure,i like many others are bored to death about constantly reading remarkably drab pieces about Barnsley and Jones to name but 2,but as you say yes it is a Dale forum so lets all talk about Chelsea and try and relate in some wonderful way a comparison from ourselves to one of the richest clubs in the world,and 2 captains who's careers couldn't be further apart?
John Terry on 16:36 - May 16 with 2141 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Jones has actually played in a major cup final this season unlike Terry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024