Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Groundsman 20:45 - Jan 25 with 2113 viewsdavedale

After a really good performance against a championship club, I just thought a massive mention should go to Oli who, with help from Drew and other helpers, got the game on today! The amount of rain which has fallen in the last week would have caused today's game to be postponed and not only leaving fans to a free Saturday without a game would have been a massive expense to the club, having to reissue tickets etc, had Oli not had the commitment to preparing the pitch! Leaving the club late last night and arriving at half 6 this morning to make sure the pitch was in good condition for a very entertaining game today!

Even when most people's minds were on the game half an hour before kick off, he had three water hogs on the pitch removing the surface water.

Keep up the good work Oli!
Groundsman on 22:23 - Jan 25 with 1893 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Totally agree....big respect to the Ground Staff.

Tannoy man broadcast our thanks,but again well done.
Groundsman on 22:29 - Jan 25 with 1856 viewsisitme

I agree. The pitch this season has been an absolute credit and the ground staff all do an excellent job. Just look at how many games big clubs like Charlton have had postponed.
Groundsman on 22:34 - Jan 25 with 1836 viewsroccydaleian

Groundsman on 22:29 - Jan 25 by isitme

I agree. The pitch this season has been an absolute credit and the ground staff all do an excellent job. Just look at how many games big clubs like Charlton have had postponed.

Charlton, big club? Do me a favour..
Groundsman on 03:24 - Jan 26 with 1692 viewsSandy95

He truly is a gentleman, I'm sure he knows he's highly appreciated!
Groundsman on 10:30 - Jan 27 with 1416 viewsMsMonsterV

All lovely fellas over there, never heard a bad word said about them : )
Groundsman on 21:59 - Jan 27 with 1167 views442Dale

Noticed on twitter Hornets have a home friendly v St Helens on Sunday, then another the following week. Let's hope the weather improves.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Groundsman on 22:19 - Jan 27 with 1125 viewszxcvbnm

lets hope the egg chasers get stuffed

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Groundsman on 15:24 - Jan 29 with 910 viewsParkinsGimp

We all commented before the game how good the pitch looked and the groundstaff have done a sterling job past couple of seasons. Well done guys.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024