Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? 21:03 - Mar 8 with 2634 viewsrkershaw

Another hatrick today for the prolific 6ft 2" Halifax hitman. Looks a real handful at non league level. Could he cut the mustard in league one next year???
Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 21:05 - Mar 8 with 2624 viewsroccydaleian

Have you got a song for him?
Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 21:08 - Mar 8 with 2609 viewsTalkingSutty

Was thinking the exact same thing this afternoon when watching Soccer Saturday show.

Would he be available on a short term loan
Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 22:00 - Mar 8 with 2492 viewspl56

Watched him today , and he's a class act .

I expect him to attract interest at Div 1 or Championship level .
Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 22:10 - Mar 8 with 2465 viewsChaffRAFC

Very nearly joined Crawley in January. Goalscoring record is brilliant at non-league level but at his age, 25, although he's nowhere near the end of his career, it's a wonder why nobody's picked him up sooner.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 22:30 - Mar 8 with 2413 views100notout

Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 21:08 - Mar 8 by TalkingSutty

Was thinking the exact same thing this afternoon when watching Soccer Saturday show.

Would he be available on a short term loan

No idea about the original question but Halifax are currently 3 points off the Conference playoffs so there is absolutely no way they would let him go out on loan right now

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 23:12 - Mar 8 with 2330 viewsThacks_Rabbits

225k offer and personal terms was issue apparently - we can forget him I would say!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 12:32 - Jun 17 with 1768 viewsfitzochris

Straight into the Championship with Milwall.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27885426

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 13:43 - Jun 17 with 1606 viewsTomRAFC

When in doubt trust Ian Holloway! The guy is a legend.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Gregory - the next Jon shaw or the next scotty hogan?? on 12:17 - Jun 18 with 1169 viewsParkinsGimp

Holloway LOL a full on tool , hes at the right club there MillW""K.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024