Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 18:55 - Jul 25 with 1188 viewsWhiteyBFC

I'll be attending the game with my better half and won't be able to make the bar for drinks. We've something come up tomorrow that we've to attend to first, and I apologise to the lads I was looking forward to having a pint or two with pre match.

I'll definitely be there though in good time when I visit as a Barnsley supporter this season and have a catch up and drink etc.

I'll pop on here tomorrow evening to pass comment on the game etc, and if by some miracle we get to San Spotty a bit earlier, I'll try and pop in, but as it stands it looks unlikely. Long and sad story as it goes, but such is life. Chin up and all that. Hope the game cheers me up.

And yes I know I look a bit of a self important too hat posting this but I thought it easier than messaging each lad or whatever.

Go easy on our Jacob though.
Tomorrow on 19:03 - Jul 25 with 1157 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hope you are not going to sit with the Boro lot Whitey, and swell the away attendance?

ANY paying visitor to San Spotty is welcome as we said on many occasions.

Safe journey lad.
Tomorrow on 22:15 - Jul 25 with 919 viewsPDIDDY

Whitey kissing arse again :)

Gissa job

Tomorrow on 22:56 - Jul 25 with 851 viewsroccydaleian

Tomorrow on 22:15 - Jul 25 by PDIDDY

No he's not, he's a good lad who some people on this forum have met. Not like you, a slimy git who gives it some,but is faceless. Anytime you want to meet up at Spotland for a pre match pint, just let us know, I'm sure their is a few of us would like to meet you. I might even buy you a pint.
Tomorrow on 23:04 - Jul 25 with 836 viewsShun

I'd like to meet P-Diddz. He makes me chortle at times, plus he goes to Thailand a lot which is always a plus point.
Tomorrow on 00:01 - Jul 26 with 780 viewsTVOS1907

Tomorrow on 22:56 - Jul 25 by roccydaleian

No he's not, he's a good lad who some people on this forum have met. Not like you, a slimy git who gives it some,but is faceless. Anytime you want to meet up at Spotland for a pre match pint, just let us know, I'm sure their is a few of us would like to meet you. I might even buy you a pint.

You probably already have.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tomorrow on 00:41 - Jul 26 with 753 viewsWhiteyBFC

Tomorrow on 22:15 - Jul 25 by PDIDDY

After 6 months of trying, I'm finally allowed to post on your forum. I'm not hard to find, I'm Whitey and will be just as sexy on there as well, when I can be arsed to post.

Off to bed now, looking forward to tomorrow. Just happy for Jacob getting to meet up with Keith again.

Good win for Bury today, with BFC hero Nards with a hat trick. He's on a reight wedge. Don't ask me how I know. But at least one Dale lad on here knows how.

Up The Dale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024