Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football League announce decision for Blackpool vs Huddersfield 16:08 - May 14 with 1392 viewsBrighouseDale

Seems fair to me, don't think that Town should be awarded any points given that it was 0-0 at the time. And Blackpool will more than likely face financial penalties.

http://www.htafc.com/news/article/huddersfield-town-blackpool-football-league-24

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Football League announce decision for Blackpool vs Huddersfield on 18:13 - May 14 with 1219 viewsYorkshire_Dale

A suitably large points deduction would seem appropriate........and help us too!
Football League announce decision for Blackpool vs Huddersfield on 19:25 - May 14 with 1143 viewsRoChDaLe

Football League announce decision for Blackpool vs Huddersfield on 18:13 - May 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

A suitably large points deduction would seem appropriate........and help us too!

A Large points deduction would be daft, Bury fans come to Rochdale and run on the pitch so then we have points deducted... good idea.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Football League announce decision for Blackpool vs Huddersfield on 19:31 - May 14 with 1133 views442Dale

Football League announce decision for Blackpool vs Huddersfield on 19:25 - May 14 by RoChDaLe

A Large points deduction would be daft, Bury fans come to Rochdale and run on the pitch so then we have points deducted... good idea.

The authorities could really go to town on Blackpool for this. The wording of the rule is specific:

"Any Club failing to fulfil its fixture obligations in respect of any Match under the jurisdiction of The League on the appointed date, or dates, or causing the Board to suspend any fixture, shall be deemed guilty of misconduct, unless the circumstances giving rise to such failure are outside the control of the Club and could not have been reasonably foreseen or reasonably anticipated and remedied prior to the Match."

What happened could have been reasonably foreseen and anticipated. Not sure what the rules are around clubs bringing the game into disrepute, but it's about time the FL looked at the whole situation as it can't continue like this.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024