Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool Parking Problems tomorrow! 20:19 - Aug 14 with 4133 viewsblackpoolcol

Chaps, over the last 24 hours we have had travellers pitch up on the Blackpool South car park (for those who know the area, from the Petrol station at the end of Yeadon Way - main way in to the ground) up to Blackpool South Station cutting off most of the car park. Council have issued notice to leave so more have arrived!

Might be worth trying to avoid most of this area for parking if you get my drift !!

Careful on streets near the ground, most are residents only and the parking wardens are all over them at kick off time

For Free parking on streets the best bit is the inland side of Central Drive area.

Hope this helps

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/community/community-news/travellers-occup

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Blackpool Parking Problems tomorrow! on 21:42 - Aug 14 with 3918 viewsAtThePeake

Is this the car park across the road from the ground mate?

Tangled up in blue.

Blackpool Parking Problems tomorrow! on 00:16 - Aug 15 with 3699 viewsYorkshire_Dale

"Hopefully they are proper travellers and will clear up when they leave"............as if!!!!!

Are they here to watch Dale?

Coming to a car park near you!
Blackpool Parking Problems tomorrow! on 02:25 - Aug 15 with 3603 viewsblackpoolcol

Blackpool Parking Problems tomorrow! on 21:42 - Aug 14 by AtThePeake

Is this the car park across the road from the ground mate?

literally a 5 min walk up the road from the ground. You have the Waterloo Road bridge (where Blackpool South Train Station is). Then, at the moment, its normal parking.
Dont forget the protest will be directly opposite the main stand entrance at 2:15 onwards

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024