Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear 'Complainers' 17:10 - Dec 23 with 2330 viewsborntogo

...it is perfectly acceptable at any level of football to grumble, moan, boo (within reason) when footballers routinely ignore three or four forward passes to turn and pass back to their goalkeeper 50 yards away. You are not being disloyal. You are not refusing to 'buy into a plan'. You are not 'the enemy within.'

Once you've had your little grumble, you do not thereafter have to grovel to anyone or fret that you might disillusion your star player or the manager and cause them to leave the club.

And you shouldn't fear a witch-hunt from fellow fans who are more managerial-compliant and neither should it stop you making your feelings know whenever you wish - again, within reason.

All you've done, brothers, is merely encourage your beloved team to play with a little bit more enterprise and made it known that you won't tolerate indefinitely backwards-football. Shut out the noise. Be proud.
Dear 'Complainers' on 17:29 - Dec 23 with 2253 viewsdeeplishblue

Sick of these threads - and don't have a go at me for complaining about them.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Dear 'Complainers' on 18:11 - Dec 23 with 2176 viewsToffeemanc

Dear OP,

Do you by any chance sit in the main stand?
Having listened to Hillys' latest Dale player interview today the wording of your post leaves me wondering if you are in fact the individual fan he mentions who is aiming abuse at our own players in the tunnel.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Dear 'Complainers' on 20:50 - Dec 23 with 1991 viewsDaley_Lama

Dear 'Complainers"

I would like to complain about your complaints. Collectively your complaints complaining about a manager complaining about complaints from complainers have made me complain.

As however you are all figments of my imagination I am actually complaining against myself. That is a bit of a problem.

Poll: DF in or out

Dear 'Complainers' on 23:53 - Dec 23 with 1857 viewsD_Alien

Dear 'Complainers' on 20:50 - Dec 23 by Daley_Lama

Dear 'Complainers"

I would like to complain about your complaints. Collectively your complaints complaining about a manager complaining about complaints from complainers have made me complain.

As however you are all figments of my imagination I am actually complaining against myself. That is a bit of a problem.

A shrink might help with your complaint.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024