Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers Red Card 12:59 - Jan 27 with 2076 viewsdingdangblue

Andy Halliday the other night. This has to be one of the worst decisions ever to give a 2nd yellow card. And we thought Kennedys and Lunds were harsh in the past for us!!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rangers Red Card on 13:09 - Jan 27 with 2055 viewsjustanillusion

Wow, that's ridiculous, regards the yellow card Jason Kennedy got for high fiving a fan having scored (Brentford I recall?) it still annoys me to this day as I'm always seeing players go unpunished when doing far more exhubriant celebrating with fans in highlights & live games I watch!
Rangers Red Card on 13:24 - Jan 27 with 2026 viewsfitzochris

Aw naw. Not on here as well! I'm hearing nothing else among my FB and Twitter pals.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rangers Red Card on 14:20 - Jan 27 with 1937 viewsdingdangblue

Rangers Red Card on 13:24 - Jan 27 by fitzochris

Aw naw. Not on here as well! I'm hearing nothing else among my FB and Twitter pals.

I know the rules say the yellow cant be rescinded - but surely they'll make an exception for this ? As daft as the yellow Gazza once got in Scotland for picking up the refs card he'd dropped and jokingly booking him.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Rangers Red Card on 14:28 - Jan 27 with 1920 viewsfitzochris

Rangers Red Card on 14:20 - Jan 27 by dingdangblue

I know the rules say the yellow cant be rescinded - but surely they'll make an exception for this ? As daft as the yellow Gazza once got in Scotland for picking up the refs card he'd dropped and jokingly booking him.

I'm more bored of it because it's descended into the usual conspiracy theories and the ref must be a Celtic fan etc etc.

Rangers Red Card on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 1908 viewsdingdangblue

Rangers Red Card on 14:28 - Jan 27 by fitzochris

I'm more bored of it because it's descended into the usual conspiracy theories and the ref must be a Celtic fan etc etc.

Certainly a baffling decision - it wasn't exactly Gary Neville running to the Liverpool fans at Old Trafford or Adebayor with the Arsenal fans at City.

Rangers Red Card on 15:04 - Jan 27 with 1875 viewsfitzochris

Rangers Red Card on 14:32 - Jan 27 by dingdangblue

Certainly a baffling decision - it wasn't exactly Gary Neville running to the Liverpool fans at Old Trafford or Adebayor with the Arsenal fans at City.

I watched the game on the tellybox and said at the time it was a harsh booking. Warburton nailed it in his post-match interview. He celebrated a goal. Goals are what the game is all about and goals are fun. Some referees are taking the fun out of the game.

Because clubs can't appeal two yellow cards, he'll miss the Falkirk game, which is an important one in the current three-way race for promotion.

I can't see the SFA intervening because they'll be scared of setting any kind of precedent (especially with an Old Firm side involved) and Police Scotland put a lot of pressure on the SFA, and by association referees, to take action against players seen to be inciting trouble in the stands.

While it's obvious to most folk that Halliday wasn't doing that, some will argue he was and any overturning will open a whole can of worms.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 15:05]

Rangers Red Card on 04:20 - Jan 28 with 1638 viewsNigeriamark

Rangers Red Card on 14:32 - Jan 27 by dingdangblue

Or TK giving a 75 yard sprint down the line of Bury fans when he scored

Did he get booked for that?
Rangers Red Card on 06:38 - Jan 28 with 1619 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Rangers Red Card on 13:09 - Jan 27 by justanillusion

Wow, that's ridiculous, regards the yellow card Jason Kennedy got for high fiving a fan having scored (Brentford I recall?) it still annoys me to this day as I'm always seeing players go unpunished when doing far more exhubriant celebrating with fans in highlights & live games I watch!

He came for a hug with 3-4 of us, anyone knows the trackside at Griffin Park is about 1 yard off the pitch and the dead ball line to the track is about another yard.

JK was beaming when he scored that goal and so excited to celebrate. Pathetic the ref giving him a 2nd yellow for that when you see what celebrations go unpunished!

Only the 2nd time I've been involved in 'amore' with a player. The 1st was with Alan Johnson when he scored the winner at Torquay in December '95.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024