Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New England Kits 15:33 - Mar 17 with 1688 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12016/10208324/england-unveil-new-home-an

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

New England Kits on 16:23 - Mar 17 with 1642 viewsKenBoon

Errr... what's with the citeh shoulders on the home kit?
Also aren't England kits supposed to be released on two year cycles, or - like ours - is all that a thing of the past?
New England Kits on 17:18 - Mar 17 with 1579 views442Dale

White shorts and red socks?

I shall return to this thread when I'm slightly less FURIOUS.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New England Kits on 17:38 - Mar 17 with 1540 viewsdingdangblue

New England Kits on 17:18 - Mar 17 by 442Dale

White shorts and red socks?

I shall return to this thread when I'm slightly less FURIOUS.

Yes not quite sure what's going on with the socks? Obviously they are going for a Red white and blue theme to match the St George flag (minus the blue)

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

New England Kits on 17:43 - Mar 17 with 1528 views_dezzy

Hope there not as skin tight as the pics. No good for us BIG guys

KHBA

New England Kits on 18:17 - Mar 17 with 1494 viewsfunkkk

The frustrating sight of an unfit Wayne Rooney in an England shirt has arrived ahead of schedule.
New England Kits on 18:24 - Mar 17 with 1483 views442Dale

This is all on Nike. Apparently it's the in-thing to go from FIFA's 'kits must be all one colour' rule to adding socks of a different colour just because they can. Why red socks on the home kit and blue on the away? I'd love to hear the explanation from someone at Nike or the FA.

Looks like we'll see France in blue/blue/red and Portugal in red/red/green, yet the designs aren't exactly very bespoke. Did England really sign up to that? The same design as other countries?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New England Kits on 18:41 - Mar 17 with 1453 viewsdingdangblue

New England Kits on 18:24 - Mar 17 by 442Dale

This is all on Nike. Apparently it's the in-thing to go from FIFA's 'kits must be all one colour' rule to adding socks of a different colour just because they can. Why red socks on the home kit and blue on the away? I'd love to hear the explanation from someone at Nike or the FA.

Looks like we'll see France in blue/blue/red and Portugal in red/red/green, yet the designs aren't exactly very bespoke. Did England really sign up to that? The same design as other countries?

It'll be like watching Barnsley v Swindon.

New England Kits on 05:27 - Mar 18 with 1247 viewsPorlicks

Agree that the socks seem strange, the home kit's especially so (a red stripe down the sides might have softened it?).

BUT.... at least Nike have come out with an explanation of what they were trying to do, however misguided it might actually have been, in an attempt to bring fans onside.

Meanwhile, Dale are wearing the worst home kit in 20 years, for no reason whatsoever.

Who are YOU with?

Login to get fewer ads

New England Kits on 08:27 - Mar 18 with 1162 viewsAtThePeake

New England Kits on 16:23 - Mar 17 by KenBoon

Errr... what's with the citeh shoulders on the home kit?
Also aren't England kits supposed to be released on two year cycles, or - like ours - is all that a thing of the past?

It has been two years. The last ones were released in the March before the 2014 World Cup.

Tangled up in blue.

New England Kits on 09:20 - Mar 18 with 1138 viewsToffeemanc

Looks to me like they mixed up the socks from the two kits, both of which are awful and I would never consider buying.

Was Nike's brief to make an awful kit for an awful team?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024