Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... 17:32 - Mar 1 with 7444 viewsRAFCBLUE

...our mate Stewie has been up to some great creative accounting with his Companies House filing.

The bury accounts for last season (to 31 May 2017) were due to be filed yesterday - obviously - and this is purely supposition they are going to show a whacking great loss.

They haven't been filed.

So what have bury done?

They've shortened their last accounting period by one day.

And that has the effect of meaning they don't have to file their accounts until 27th May 2018 - after the season is over. I'm sure there is going to be a monumental difference in their financial position between 30th and 31st May 2017!

Even better - on 5th Feb they nominated Stewie as the person with significant control and then the same day they said he doesn't have significant control.

They haven't said who does. I'm not convinced they know.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00053268/filing-history
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 21:50]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 17:47 - Mar 1 with 7388 viewssouthealingdale

Glad it is them and not us.

@upthedale on Twitter

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 18:42 - Mar 1 with 7252 viewsDaleiLama

Regarding the issue of significant control, perhaps HMRC could consult VAR for clarification?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 20:37 - Mar 1 with 7052 viewsdownunder

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 18:42 - Mar 1 by DaleiLama

Regarding the issue of significant control, perhaps HMRC could consult VAR for clarification?

A booking for Stewie then. Stop- Start run up to a penalty.
Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 21:46 - Mar 1 with 6932 viewsBURYFC_1885

Will certainly make grim reading.

Don’t worry, we were all watching last night in our Bury pubs ;)
Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 14:39 - Mar 2 with 6611 viewsdingdangblue

In other news : Stewie is providing free coach travel over to Doncaster tomorrow!
And in another act of extraordinary generosity he has also offered to pay for all travel and hotel costs should bury make the play off final this May!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 15:12]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 15:10 - Mar 2 with 6559 viewsSuddenLad

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 14:39 - Mar 2 by dingdangblue

In other news : Stewie is providing free coach travel over to Doncaster tomorrow!
And in another act of extraordinary generosity he has also offered to pay for all travel and hotel costs should bury make the play off final this May!

I hope he is paying 'up front'

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 15:29 - Mar 2 with 6500 viewsTVOS1907

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 14:39 - Mar 2 by dingdangblue

He must have known it would be postponed.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 18:38 - Mar 2 with 6264 viewsRAFCBLUE

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 15:29 - Mar 2 by TVOS1907

He must have known it would be postponed.

To be fair, they're not cancelling the free travel given the postponement.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2018/march/doncaster-rovers-v-bury-off/

Mind you if it is rearranged on a Tuesday night, how much is it to hire a minibus?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Login to get fewer ads

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 21:19 - Mar 2 with 6109 viewsbatman

Now all this is in all likelihood just a coincidence, but
Stewie is the sole director of Mederco (Plymouth) ltd
I’m guessing this is another of Stewie’s vehicles to build Student accommodation
Now
Moneything P2P lending Platform, Lend some £2.8million to
a property developer to build Student Accomodation in, yes you’ve
guessed it Plymouth.
Loan is now defaulted on and liquidators appointed.

Now I could be adding 2+2 together and getting 5 and it has nothing at all to
do with Mederco (Plymouth) ltd The coming weeks may prove
that the answer should have been 4
Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 09:18 - Mar 3 with 5858 viewsceme_ender

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 21:19 - Mar 2 by batman

Now all this is in all likelihood just a coincidence, but
Stewie is the sole director of Mederco (Plymouth) ltd
I’m guessing this is another of Stewie’s vehicles to build Student accommodation
Now
Moneything P2P lending Platform, Lend some £2.8million to
a property developer to build Student Accomodation in, yes you’ve
guessed it Plymouth.
Loan is now defaulted on and liquidators appointed.

Now I could be adding 2+2 together and getting 5 and it has nothing at all to
do with Mederco (Plymouth) ltd The coming weeks may prove
that the answer should have been 4

Who actually gives a monkies who that company is unless you lost money in it? If you are that daft or greedy to invest in such a scheme with no guarantee of a return then surely you will expect to lose every so often?
Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 10:29 - Mar 3 with 5756 viewsDaley_Lama

Heard a rumour last night that Stewie was going after his 783rd signing of the season,an Austrian midfielder who was with Notts County, free agent Charlie Ponzi.

Another wage, god knows where the money comes from.

Poll: DF in or out

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 5540 viewsVivaDonaldo

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 10:29 - Mar 3 by Daley_Lama

Heard a rumour last night that Stewie was going after his 783rd signing of the season,an Austrian midfielder who was with Notts County, free agent Charlie Ponzi.

Another wage, god knows where the money comes from.

Good to see Ponzi make his way up the pyramid.
Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 22:00 - Mar 3 with 5273 viewsfitzochris

Seems Notts County don’t learn either. Massive cash offer on the table to Diego Capel. Ludicrous.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 22:11 - Mar 3 with 5241 viewsTVOS1907

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 22:00 - Mar 3 by fitzochris

Seems Notts County don’t learn either. Massive cash offer on the table to Diego Capel. Ludicrous.

Former Northants all-rounder?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 22:13 - Mar 3 with 5237 viewsnordenblue

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 22:00 - Mar 3 by fitzochris

A snip at just 15k a week...... bonkers
Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 01:16 - Mar 4 with 5125 viewsfitzochris

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 22:11 - Mar 3 by TVOS1907

Former Northants all-rounder?

Dev got enough problems.

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 19:47 - Mar 4 with 4744 viewsFondles

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/never-truth
Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 20:06 - Mar 4 with 4713 viewsfitzochris

Down at #buryfc whilst we hogged all the limelight in the FA Cup media...... on 19:47 - Mar 4 by Fondles

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/never-truth

I know who I believe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024